It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Backup Communications System 'Miraculously' Switched on for 'Exercise Mode' and Ready for Use on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Backup Communications System Was 'Miraculously' Switched on for 'Exercise Mode' and Ready for Use on 9/11

Furthermore, three of the program's key players during the 1980s and 1990s held critical positions in the U.S. government on September 11. Those individuals--Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Richard Clarke--were the vice president, secretary of defense, and White House counterterrorism adviser, respectively, when the attacks occurred. [10] David Addington, Cheney's legal counsel in 2001, was also involved in the COG program. [11]

911blogger.com...

Brenton Greene, the director of the NCS on September 11, told the 9/11 Commission that on September 10, 2001, "miraculously, the SRAS system was turned on for exercise mode and thus it was ready to function on September 11." Therefore, when the NCS was required to assist the government's response to the terrorist attacks, the "SRAS was already in exercise mode and operational." [1]

Furthermore, the SRAS is related to "Continuity of Government"--a plan that was activated for the first time during the attacks.

Furthermore, three of the program's key players during the 1980s and 1990s held critical positions in the U.S. government on September 11. Those individuals--Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Richard Clarke--were the vice president, secretary of defense, and White House counterterrorism adviser, respectively, when the attacks occurred. [10] David Addington, Cheney's legal counsel in 2001, was also involved in the COG program. [11]

Well, the same players, the same MO and most of us on ATS will be able to guess the standard responses

But to be fair I did not get any idea from the article when the SRAS system was supposed start working, only that when it did it was 'miraculous' for some reason which I did not understand from the piece.

Must say this is all new to me, maybe someone here has some better knowledge and this can all be explained away but it seems to add more the the body of evidence against the so-called OS.

Peace

edit on 11-1-2011 by yyyyyyyyyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Here is a link to a whistle blower Richard Andrew Grove www.abidemiracles.com...

It goes into the IT backend and corporate corruption for 9/11. It's a messy one.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I am going to need some context for the opening post

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

On the day of 9/11 just before the impacts, some of the large companies in WTC 1&2 moved all their data processing off site to backup locations. This meant that when the building fell there was no interruption to their critical data services so the money could keep on flowing.

There was also a lot of shenanigans going on in upper management between various companies.
edit on 11-1-2011 by kwakakev because: spelling 'off'

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

On the day of 9/11 just before the impacts, some of the large companies in WTC 1&2 moved all their data processing off site to backup locations. This meant that when the building fell there was no interruption to their critical data services so the money could keep on flowing.

Can you provide a source for this ?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Richard Andrew Grove www.abidemiracles.com...
edit on 11-1-2011 by kwakakev because: miss read question

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Man this is incredible... I'm 2/3 into that pdf file and am stunned by the incredible details being revealed.. It really does connect the dots too...

appreciate the link to this..

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
There was an "exercise" going on on the same day so I'm not sure where the miracle comes in.
It's a main argument on the whole OS.. "jets couldn't react because they didn't know if it were an exercise or not... etc.."

b

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This guy makes Mel Gibson's character in Conspiracy Theory look like a paragon of sanity. (Cant wait to see what happens with that line).

Im saving this one to show teens what happens to your mind after too many drugs.

top topics

join