It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the secrets revealed.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SonofGod25

Have you seen the interview with an 'insider' by Bill Ryan on Project Avalon? If so, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on it.

Original interview: projectavalon.net...
Bill Ryan's further commentary on the interview: projectavalon.net...
Insider's (Charles') Comments about an ET False Flag: projectavalon.net...

I really think it's worth considering posting your information on this website as well.

Also, David Wilcock has just posted a fascinating account of ET co-operation on: divinecosmos.com...

I thought you might find this interesting.

Cheers.

edit on 17-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
i think gene roddenberry, the creator of star trek had some sort of accurate knowledge or vision of the future, possibly from an extra terreristrial source.

edit on 11-1-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

As Spock would say, "Fascinating!"

I am not at all participating in this thread but this particular statement has always intrigued me in the past. When Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant had its meltdown and later a remote camera was able to venture in to see the damage that was done, it was discovered that the sand had mixed with the fuel cells and fused into what they referred to as the "elephant foot". Later it was revealed that a new crystal began growing. I saw pictures and although faint by the dust and debris they were in a great cluster and yellow. They aptly named this new crystal, "Chernobylite".

Here is where I find a similarity. Obviously Chernobylite must be so highly radioactive, and in crystal form its ability to store and release this radioactivity must be highly prized if not deadly by every means. The "Dilithium Crystals" used in Star Trek sounds almost identical, even down to the yellow color!

I say again, "Fascinating!"

I tried searching for the picture that I saw many years ago, but I cannot seem to find it, Wiki has a page on the name with an explanation but no pictures.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I can't believe I'm back on this thread but don't worry, this time it's not to nag you about seeing a doctor. I'm not your mom, so as much as I care, I won't stick my nose in your personal business anymore. Instead I'm here to ask if can you elaborate more on the fake sky, ,sun ,moon stars part? There's another thread about an iridium conspiracy that talks about a satellite network of some sort to create the same sort of illusion. I can't link you to it because the device I'm posting from makes that difficult, but it's here on ATS. It's why I can't view your original document, too, and have to ask you to explain more here. It's interesting to see if what you are talking about is similar to what they are talking about. You are definitely not the first person I've heard in the past few months talking about some fake looking sky phenomena. That would even include myself and my ultra skeptic husband.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I hope the OP is ok. He hasn't been back for a while now.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I hope he's okay, too. He seems like a nice guy and he took my comments with good grace. Given all the really unusual things people are starting to notice and talk about, some of his observations don't seem that out of place. That's not to say I've abandoned any of the concerns or advice I had for him before. I haven't. I'm just saying somewhere in there, he has got the same chord a lot of people have. From all walks of life, all different kinds of people do seem to be awakening to something just not being right. It's all difficult to sort out though because so much of the "evidence" is highly subjective observation. That is part of what is difficult about this entire thread. But some things in here do strike a chord with me in my own highly subjective and personal observation. I'll never in a million years prove anything to anybody or produce actionable evidence. But I don't think it matters. I think events will play out regardless and if there is any shred of fact at all to any of the theories and conjectures, it will all be put out in ample display anyway, akin to a Project Bluebeam kind of show or something. And if it all turns out to be nothing but hysteria in hard and turbulent times, well then life will just go on as it has always done.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Yes, a lot of what he says ties in with many other things I've read from different people, and also fills in some gaps. He does seem like a nice guy and he handled all the debunkers with a lot of grace, as you say. Wow, amazing times we are living in!

I hope SOG is resting and catching up on some sleep.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Sounds pretty interesting. I will definitely be taking a look at that document some time soon....

Everything seemed believable to me except when we got to the point where you said you participated in time travel experiments....i don't know why but that immediately made me question your whole story.....

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain
I can't believe I'm back on this thread but don't worry, this time it's not to nag you about seeing a doctor. I'm not your mom, so as much as I care, I won't stick my nose in your personal business anymore. Instead I'm here to ask if can you elaborate more on the fake sky, ,sun ,moon stars part? There's another thread about an iridium conspiracy that talks about a satellite network of some sort to create the same sort of illusion. I can't link you to it because the device I'm posting from makes that difficult, but it's here on ATS. It's why I can't view your original document, too, and have to ask you to explain more here. It's interesting to see if what you are talking about is similar to what they are talking about. You are definitely not the first person I've heard in the past few months talking about some fake looking sky phenomena. That would even include myself and my ultra skeptic husband.

Ok here is the link for non ms users www.scribd.com...

The fake sun, sky, moon and stars part refers to "GOD" or a man I conclusively assume to be Stanley McChrystal plans to prevent the shift of ages in 2012 which will occurr after the solar flairs, whichthe future humans showed me after putting a chip into my head.

The future human conspiracy occured after McChrystal mind controlled the guys running the future human program into believing I was really a future human.

The fake sun has been rising sine around summer of this year, and has three discs that fly close to it, each covering the sun at different times of the day. I am informed through the secret mind control project by an independant agent that this is really a thermo nuclear device. As I have tried to conciously travel into space to receive instruction for the benevolent being that resides above and outside of our atmosphere I can see this is now almost entirely blocked by an iron construction that is above our atmosphere. The iron construction is the same as the hell planet that I remote viewed.

I think this operation is been funded by some of the wealthy elite, with the attempt of preventing the shift of ages in 2012, by using fourth dimensional technology to ensure the prophesised 'spiritual age' does not occur. It is vital the shift of ages is allowed to occurr naturally. This is because it will allow all of mankind to enter the spirit level of conciousness, allowing the most supreme beings of the seventh dimension to return. However, many of the 'elites' are scared this will threaten their power.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Have you seen the interview with an 'insider' by Bill Ryan on Project Avalon? If so, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on it.

Original interview: projectavalon.net...
Bill Ryan's further commentary on the interview: projectavalon.net...
Insider's (Charles') Comments about an ET False Flag: projectavalon.net...

Yes, Im making soe additions then will post on this site.
I really think it's worth considering posting your information on this website as well.

Also, David Wilcock has just posted a fascinating account of ET co-operation on: divinecosmos.com...

I thought you might find this interesting.

Cheers.

edit on 17-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

I will be posting here after adding a few editions to my book.
edit on 21-1-2011 by SonofGod25 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2011 by SonofGod25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by punctual
Sounds pretty interesting. I will definitely be taking a look at that document some time soon....

Everything seemed believable to me except when we got to the point where you said you participated in time travel experiments....i don't know why but that immediately made me question your whole story.....

One of the conspiracies I had to go through was that I was a time travelling future human. Thus, I had a huge diamond shap chip dropped directly into me by the future humans. You must realise, McChrystal or "GOD" governs the grey mind control system, which is run directly by the small Greys. It is this mind control system that allows ll of the elites to communicate mind to mind at any point. Futher, it is this mind control operation that has led to him been credited to catching many of the most wanted terrorists. However, he uses to also destroy the lives of people who are classed as enemies to 'Zionism.'

In a 'fake' dream I had with three security agents, one declared the secret Zionist government are who they all really work for. It is the security services complete obediance to this secret government that has allowed them to make my live a living misery for the past 5 years because in the words of "GOD" or McChrystal, "I made a direct attack on Zionism and for that will pay the ultimate price!" When I just wrote a few anti zionist lines on the internet. It is because these people operate above any kind of law that they do not face justice for these crimes, where they judge on thoughts alone from the secret mind control project to decide a persons character.

They take the moral high ground in saying they only want to prevent another holocaust, when the fact of the matter shows that they are planning 'their' holocaust, which will be a mass genocide of the working and middle classes.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
For an update the latest conspiracy im going through is that Im a concious field hacker. This is because they have used technology from the Greys, led by a future human, to expand my concious field. I am informed that this is how the all seeing eye, or the illuminati, travel, because lower ranking members have a concious field expanded around their area, whilst the higher ranking members can travel continents with their expanded concious field. This has been going on since the 1950's, which is the same time one secret mind control communicator informed me that the star gate research program has been going on since.

When such expanded concious fields are added to the grey mind control project, it is easy to see that the elites can communicate with each other at any point whilst remote vieweing anywhere within there concious field area. They have now put many of my local friends on the mind control project so that they can here my thoughts, and are attempting to say, "I am hacking into there concious field.!"

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'm glad to see you're back. I hope you're doing well, all things considered. What is the purpose for the existence of the fake sun? I was finally able to get your book to open on iPad and read most of it though I think there was either an error in my reader or you purposely repeated some topics. I'm not that well versed in thermonuclear devices. What is the reason for this device being thermonuclear in nature? Is it to be used as a potential explosive or is that how it sustains itself as a source of energy? Why are we not seeing two suns if there is a fake one? Which one is visible to us, the real or the fake? I'm sure you explained, but sorry I did not follow so please clarify if you don't mind.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain
I'm glad to see you're back. I hope you're doing well, all things considered. What is the purpose for the existence of the fake sun? I was finally able to get your book to open on iPad and read most of it though I think there was either an error in my reader or you purposely repeated some topics. I'm not that well versed in thermonuclear devices. What is the reason for this device being thermonuclear in nature? Is it to be used as a potential explosive or is that how it sustains itself as a source of energy? Why are we not seeing two suns if there is a fake one? Which one is visible to us, the real or the fake? I'm sure you explained, but sorry I did not follow so please clarify if you don't mind.

The existence of a thermo nuclear device is to prevent the solar flairs that will hit in 2012. "GOD" or a man I since assume to be McChrystal has an iron covering outside of the orbit of Earth, which the thermo nuclear device orbits inside of. This is an attempt to prevent the 'disaster.' One cummunicator said through telepathy or the secret mind control project, "hes got us all in a tin can now." As said since the E.T visited me, I can now travel as it, although this is hard because there are so many programs in my head. Last night I travelled outside of this iron covering and it was bright light in the night time. Someone then communicated to me, "Thats the moon reflecting off the iron atmosphere."

I have made several additional chapters to the book and will be posting it again, proberly latter today. It covers this in the second to last chapter.

The plan to prevent the shift of ages is being financed by the 'elites' privately, and "GOD" is using fourth dimensional technology. The 'elites' are scared of the shift of ages because, firstly, the solar flairs will proberly short cicuit the electrical grid and secondly, the spiritual age of mankind that will result is a threat to their Machiavlien policy of divide and rule. Whilst it may appear beneficial for the time being to have this thermo nuclear device and iron covering of Earth outside of the orbit, so the solar flairs do not happen, the shift of ages heralded by the solar flairs of 2012 are a neccesary evil if we are to see the spiritual age of mankind. Further, the man that calls himself "GOD" is intent on playing "GOD" with this planet, and I am concerned what will happen to this fake sun after the shift of ages. If it explodes and explodes the iron casing, which could happen because of the solar flairs, then we will be in a much worse condition than if the shift of ages occured naturally.

When I post the revised edition of this book latter today, please see the chapter, The plan to stop the shift of ages by using fourth dimensional technology and the five that will leave on a spaceship and come back, for a fuller explanation.
edit on 24-1-2011 by SonofGod25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
OP your first post on this thread contains a bit about almost every conspiracy here on ATS its like a keyword search or designed to get as many peoples attention as possible

Cant believe its gone this many pages. Hoaxer of the week

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ok. SonOfGod25, Make sure you post the link to the revised version even if it's the same url, please. Then I won't have to hunt for it as I'm only tracking the newest posts here.

As far as this thread being a hoax, ah well, I'm not the elite nor a spy, so I can't see if the OP is on his pc laughing his a-- of at my interest in this thread. I have my reasons for my interest and that is sufficient for me.

If it is a hoax, it is missing my beloved chupacabras. So it's not, like, the Uber conspiracy theory hoax. The ultimate conspiracy theory hoax needs to have at least one mythical beast in it. And an Elvis or Michael Jackson element woven in...or better yet, Paul McCartney. If a hoax can succeed in fooling several ATS ers into believing the chupacabras ARE really Elvis, Michael Jackson, and the REAL Paul McCartney, totally altered by experiments at Dulce, and that they are causing the mass animal die offs with seriously wicked clouds of flatulence so they secretly can mutilate some and feed on others and then poop weird yellow goo into icicles, which then give off EM radiation that causes earthquakes and flooding that causes the geographical poles AND the magnetic poles to flip completely in 2012, THAT would be an uber hoax. As it is, it's just one really huge run on sentence. When you think about it, many great conspiracies these days do contain run on sentences. That may be a conspiracy in itself. It just boggles the mind.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Dear SonofGod25:

As you stated, your “God” is only an american military (a human being) who has a kind of logical thought, no matter if he or they found the technology of the greys, pleiadians or whatever, they are limited in most cases by their ignorance of what they know as the truth.

My friend, all these events already happened, this is the past, the people who had to ascend already “ascended” some of them are masters or whatever so it is a little bit ridiculous when you say that your “God” (american babies or idiots, it is the same) has plans to prevent the shift of ages in 2012, please do not keep on wasting your time writing all these misleading data totally useless.

Do you want a proof of all this? Read the Mayan prophecies, when they talk about a transparent planet with “two suns”, in a way they (the real masters) are kidding you (american babies or idiots) because that is a way of subtle mind control over you letting you know this: “Hey idiots, I want you to know that during the ascension process you now have two suns so why do not you create (in the past) an artificial sun like an advance of what it is about to come?

I am sorry for all this, I mean, I was about to come into play some months ago (in January of this year) but I said I am going to let them grow a little bit to see what happen next…

My best regards, Milton Edy Martorella (my real name… on earth)

edit on 30-8-2011 by Martorella because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Martorella

Besides being so idiots (americans stealing my password to modify my above post), I just wanted to add some words to this thread. Well, these are some questions for the brainless american people working on the mind control project, HAARP and the false messiah holographic second coming:

1- What happened on December 21, 2012?
2- Where are you going americans after this date?
3- Why did you lose your future?
4- Why were you replaced?
5- Why China could do it and you couldn´t?
6- In what position did you finish during this process?
7- Very low by chance?

I am sorry guys, I know you knew everything about these issues because you are very wise and intelligent, that´s why you made all these stupidities, I am sorry again guys I meant virtuosities,

My best regards, Milton Edy Martorella

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonofGod25
reply to post by Ethyrial Symphony

The treatment, examination and interaction with time travelling future humans

One night I was complaining that my head was hurting, and “GOD,” or the man who called himself “GOD” beckoned something done, and I heard the command given, “Fix his head.”

After that I felt some type of what I can explain only as a type of magical glue, applied by the small son of the time travelling future human. He was so pleasant in his ways that I could tell he was here for our benefit. I believe there benefit could be better applied if in the open, for the good of all humanity, and that is why I write. The ‘magical glue’ felt like it instantly healed wherever he applied it, in a circular motion it was applied.

This small invisible being, that I can only see the outline of him very slightly, told me three things telepathically whilst he was fixing me head.

I complained the old scar I had was from a cricket bat injury, when someone hit me over the head with one.

He responded, “there is no place for violence in the future.”

Secondly he said, “We are half people, half machines.” I then instantly thought that they had the body of the machines, which could allow them to travel through vortexes into the past, and possibly their future, but the minds of a human being. I think this is so because the body of the machines or possibly, the small greys, are more adept at handling such differences in things like gravity such with would be very volatile when time travelling through vortex’s. However, I think the human brain is superior and thus they keep that brain, because it was consciously created by the creators to figure out ever solution we ever need.

As I have previously pointed out, fourth dimensional technology, based on the small greys, has in my case being exploited, notably by the man who calls himself “GOD”, into making human beings, at the highest level believe I was firstly a terrorist, secondly a time travelling future human, and thirdly, the ‘illuminati star child.’ I think this was the reason when I was illuminated a meeting between who I know think is the man who calls himself "GOD" and the man of steel, and asked by the latter if I had anything to say about it and I responded, “im autistic and do not understand it correctly.” During this meeting that was illuminated into my sub conscious, I was shown the man of steel and his magnetic hemisphere around his brain, and it was tightly formed so that it would not move. I have now come to realise that he wears some type of metal plates in his head, to prevent the “small Grey” technology of the fourth dimension from entering his head. This is because one time, as I said in the blackboard sessions on the Whitehouse through some type of mind control with a very well controlled “small grey” that this being I have contacted has a way of getting rid of the “small Greys.” He latter spoke into my mind, “Their the reason I have had to wear these head plates since I came into power.” Thus, I think this man is not exploitable by the illuminati or the small greys, or even by the man who calls himself “GOD,” because he can not be mind controlled by them. Therefore, he truly works for democracy in the whole world. I latter asked the man of peace and “GOD” to install these head plates in me, and all I could feel was severe pressure pressing down on the top of my head. It furthers my thinking that for a man to serve his nation to such an extent, means he truly works for the good of the people as he is originally one of the people, and works to keep the American dream alive, that any man can achieve anything.

Thirdly the time travelling future human spoke telepathically to me as I thought about my p.c and what advantages could be made if we used their technology, he spoke telepathically, “We think into our computers.”

Sounds like me!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Another comment for american idiots and their bootlickers:
1- What´s the meaning of american deletion?
2- What´s the meaning of loop into the past till you disappear?
3- Who is the famous Az…? Idiots!
My best regards, Milton Martorella

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join