It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the secrets revealed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
rapidshare.com...

This 214 page document contains information that gives conclusive proof about 6 different types of E.T, darlics under Mars, fourth dimensional Reptilian that send the computer race of the "small Greys" here through star gates which is the real reason for the war in Iraq that work closely with the various classification programs, Paladin or "heavenly beings," time travelling future humans, and a type of E.T race that is working with the military space program on board one of its space stations, lastly, an Annuki, which has being used to attack me on several occasions as I slept.

I have being on the former head of classified mind control program for 4 years because as he communicated to me, "I made a direct attack on Zionism," when I was only messing about on the internet.

I have being through several conspiracies, most notably being subject to the most wanted mans in the world mind control project and being through the time travelling future human program when the old head of classified mind controlled the people running the future human program into thinking I was a time travelling future human.

Most worringly, I fear a mass genocide is planned, for the "elites" to solve the worlds population program. However, in order to sustain and grow the worlds population it is possible the religion of the future is introduced, based on the peaceful workshipping of technology.

It is vital people educate themselves about what is really going on in this world. They have already deleted this four times, thus, proving its genuinity.
edit on 11-1-2011 by SonofGod25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Ya, i was wondering where the thread went. Maybe the other guy will come back and download the file.

link   
reply to post by SonofGod25

Dear SonofGod25

Perhaps I shouldn’t but here goes, what document??????????????

link   
Well I bit, and downloaded your file from the previous thread ... and I can confirm it's legit, but needs to be converted to word to read it (for those who don't have MS Works here is the official MS instructions office.microsoft.com...

Unfortunately, I read the first few pages and It came across and misinformed drivel. I cannot see myself reading the entire 210 pages of this, so my suggestion would be that the OP quote one or two of the more significant passages and paste them here, because from what I have read....not impressed.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Click the link and wait for 30 seconds.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This is all a bit suspicious.. I wouldn't advise downloding this file..
A thread with this link was just on here and disapeared.. And to be honest the back story is a little out there aswell..

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
whr did these papers come from?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ethyrial Symphony

The treatment, examination and interaction with time travelling future humans

One night I was complaining that my head was hurting, and “GOD,” or the man who called himself “GOD” beckoned something done, and I heard the command given, “Fix his head.”

After that I felt some type of what I can explain only as a type of magical glue, applied by the small son of the time travelling future human. He was so pleasant in his ways that I could tell he was here for our benefit. I believe there benefit could be better applied if in the open, for the good of all humanity, and that is why I write. The ‘magical glue’ felt like it instantly healed wherever he applied it, in a circular motion it was applied.

This small invisible being, that I can only see the outline of him very slightly, told me three things telepathically whilst he was fixing me head.

I complained the old scar I had was from a cricket bat injury, when someone hit me over the head with one.

He responded, “there is no place for violence in the future.”

Secondly he said, “We are half people, half machines.” I then instantly thought that they had the body of the machines, which could allow them to travel through vortexes into the past, and possibly their future, but the minds of a human being. I think this is so because the body of the machines or possibly, the small greys, are more adept at handling such differences in things like gravity such with would be very volatile when time travelling through vortex’s. However, I think the human brain is superior and thus they keep that brain, because it was consciously created by the creators to figure out ever solution we ever need.

As I have previously pointed out, fourth dimensional technology, based on the small greys, has in my case being exploited, notably by the man who calls himself “GOD”, into making human beings, at the highest level believe I was firstly a terrorist, secondly a time travelling future human, and thirdly, the ‘illuminati star child.’ I think this was the reason when I was illuminated a meeting between who I know think is the man who calls himself "GOD" and the man of steel, and asked by the latter if I had anything to say about it and I responded, “im autistic and do not understand it correctly.” During this meeting that was illuminated into my sub conscious, I was shown the man of steel and his magnetic hemisphere around his brain, and it was tightly formed so that it would not move. I have now come to realise that he wears some type of metal plates in his head, to prevent the “small Grey” technology of the fourth dimension from entering his head. This is because one time, as I said in the blackboard sessions on the Whitehouse through some type of mind control with a very well controlled “small grey” that this being I have contacted has a way of getting rid of the “small Greys.” He latter spoke into my mind, “Their the reason I have had to wear these head plates since I came into power.” Thus, I think this man is not exploitable by the illuminati or the small greys, or even by the man who calls himself “GOD,” because he can not be mind controlled by them. Therefore, he truly works for democracy in the whole world. I latter asked the man of peace and “GOD” to install these head plates in me, and all I could feel was severe pressure pressing down on the top of my head. It furthers my thinking that for a man to serve his nation to such an extent, means he truly works for the good of the people as he is originally one of the people, and works to keep the American dream alive, that any man can achieve anything.

Thirdly the time travelling future human spoke telepathically to me as I thought about my p.c and what advantages could be made if we used their technology, he spoke telepathically, “We think into our computers.”

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SonofGod25

Just wanted to say thanks for providing a brief synopsis of what this particular document you had was about. Most people are quite skeptical about downloading any types of files from the internet. I would say just go ahead and post this work as a thread but over 200 pages...maybe not. Though I might suggest putting it into a .pdf format, that's usually what I prefer to read stuff like this in myself. There's even free programs you can search for that will convert your work into a .pdf easily such as : PDF Creator and others. Just a suggestion, i'm pretty sure that if you release it as a .pdf you might reach more people.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

What they really have on the military space station and life on Mars

This was shown to me by Malcolm, “GOD” or head of c, when during sleep one night he drew from behind my ear a kind of string material, and drew it right up to a space station. On board this space station was a kind of Jar Jar binks type alien. This has proven to me that alien live exists beyond the Reptilian greys and the paladins. Furthermore, this can be an example of telepathy and remote viewing working in harmony, as this piece of string like material was drawn from underneath and behind my ear, right up to the space station where this alien was on.

It seems I have being blessed with this knowledge as he began calling me, “son of god,” to bring it to all peoples attention.

I can finally conclusively say, outer world live does exist and it appears naturally.

Furthermore, as “GOD” and the man of peace remote viewed me, “GOD” showed me an image of an alien which was like a darlic one, I then heard the voice of the man of peace state, “Quick, don’t show him that one, we know their non invasive!” I then assumed, I think through my spirit level of consciousness, that these lived under the surface of Mars.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I have just read a little more, and my god man....this is self absorbed drivel.

I should not have read further than the opening paragraph,

"What began with a luciferian Jewish conspiracy to take my mind, body and soul, and resulted in me knowing all “GOD’s” secrets, then a plan to blame me for the invasion of fake aliens to commit mass genocide or more, promisingly, a way to sustain and grow the worlds population by introducing a new world religion based on the peaceful worshipping of technology"

But I did, you even have stick figure diagrams. OP, could me please surmise this asinine manifesto or atleast highlight even ONE passage that would make me want to subject my intelligence to any more of this intellectual abuse.

EDIT: I see you did post a few paragraphs while I was responding, so thankyou, But you could please elaborate on the history of this "secret document", your opening post seems a little fantastical, and at the same time severely lacking.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Ethyrial Symphony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
better hurry op gunna get deleted soon, where did these papers come from? are they official? or just from memory

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The REAL reptilian craft of the fourth dimension as shown to me by head of classified (Or was head of classified)

Around the beginning of July, I walked out of my house and I saw many de materialised craft, but with the light of the edges of the structure spinning. This was after I had provisionally completed this work. It seems they want me to bring this out in open, to change the earth for better.

Nonetheless, they were dematerialised the same as craft which a well known ufo expert points out on you tube. In retrospect is these that have given American Classified invisibility technology.

I was walking along my road, and wherever I looked these would appear. I think these visitors must be impressed with the fortitude I have shown, in separating my instinct to be able to forgive such negativity against me, and be able to separate mind from instinct.

These craft on the first night I became aware had a variation of the way they looked, however, I was walking along my street and I vividly remember that whichever point I looked at, a craft would appear. These tilted, changed direction, down and either side very quickly, and could almost bounce off the earths surface, or even go through the earths surface.

I looked up from my doorstep, and their was a huge cylinder based craft, pulling these light beings into place. I stared at this huge cylinder based craft, and it froze for a minute before communicating, “You’re the one we want in charge!” Then it left these “light beings” in place, before shooting off at light speed. I knew this was not a human craft as I have seen photos on websites showing these craft leaving the Earths Atmosphere. These must be the real Reptillian craft of the fourth dimension, as their employees, “The small Greys” who work without morals and just on logic, seem to be technologically far more advanced than us.

I remember looking at the sky and thinking, I’m going to the park. When I walked into the park there was a strange non black sort of light, more light brown, like I was walking through a de materialised craft. As I walked to the other side, a tilted saucer type craft came down from the sky, bobbed off the surface into the ground, went slightly through it, then accelerated, spinning away to my right.

The spherical "flying" saucer craft as opposed to the huge cylinderical craft can only be described as what Ezekial described as a “burning chariot of the God’s.” Thus, our true creators, which as one has visited me and turned into what can only be described as a heavenly being of the old testamount, and the Reptilians of the fourth dimension, have always being here, however, it is just a case of unlocking their secrets, then using this technology in the case of the fourth dimensional ones for the greater good of mankind, and the spirit of our true creators, the heavenly beings, to ensure each human alive is treated as a divine being. Thus, by overcoming our instinctive desires as a whole, and living in a natural renewable way, with the peaceful worshipping of technology, human or non human, where no one misuse such technology for self gain, we can see a balance will be created between the Reptilians of the fourth dimension, and to live as a collective spiritual whole, the true creators, which as transformed in front of me, can only be described as a seven foot tall heavenly being with the brightest blue eyes.

These reptilian craft seem to appear as there structure only a very different shade of light to the sky. They are very good at disguising themselves. However, I believe they may always be here and always have been here, they are just waiting for people to wake up for what we truly can achieve, without the negativivity of others to hold us back. Thus, living in the vision of the creators, and using this amazing technology to create a better future for all of mankind.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

I have being working on these papers since mid May.

I have being on the former head of classified personal secret mind control project since about four years. Ive ended up becoming aquainted with him because I have begun responding back into the secret mind control project, when your not meant to know your one. (LOL)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
thats one big stew of crazy stuff lol , can you just get too the point how are we in danger what is the depop plan where is a pic pic of ne thing offical , anything concrete , something besides every ufo nuts wet dream,

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Did you see God, or hear God telepathically?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The first section of your document states:

[Snipped drug reference]

Can you see how this might possibly undermine the remaining 209 pages of your document..is there no chance this was all a byproduct of extreme inebriation?

I am a christian myself, so I am entirely open to the possibility of communication with God and his Angels, but this just strikes me as a little...iffy
edit on 11-1-2011 by Ethyrial Symphony because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Removed quote describing drug use.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

who is this guy jll the 2nd ?
red flag alram alarm

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Any Evidence besides head plates? 4 years is a long time to be part of a program.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

dude god wont be rubbing vasoline on your head and be connecting too computers thts the illumnatists freky fantasy ! not gods lmao

tht was meant for op sorry
edit on 11-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join