It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its the end of the World as we know it....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Ok, I might not be the most intelligent person on this website, nor the most informed human being, but here goes.

We are born into a world of vaccinations, television, property, the dollar, government, and media controlled advertisement. We are supposed to goto school, find a religion, and do as we are told "controlled" to do, and work our butts off everyday. We are supposed to follow rules made by man, and listen to what other people say and not think for ourselves.

Society today has been so brainwashed and controlled by corporate media that we no longer have a say in anything that happens. The voting, medical, financial, governement, mental health, police, and local state has been so corrupted it is almost inconceivable.

We have been and are always being lied to. Everything you read and hear on the TV and internet is just another distraction. Pay attention folks. Please, pay attention and watch monday night football, it is far more important.

A couple of things to keep in the back or your mind.

Gulf oil spill.
Thousands of birds and millions of fish dying across the world ; RSOE Just deletes the evidence.
Builderberg Group making world decisions, oh yeah G20 also.
N. Korea Threatening Nuclear attack.
9/11 And its b.s. story behind it.
Assange being a target.
Monsanto controlling our food.
HAARP controlling the weather.
FEMA making camps around the US
Bush and his oil wars in Iraq.
The increase of Opium from Afghanistan.
Chemtrails accross the US everyday.
Can't film Police officers on duty.
National ID Cards.
Swine flu pandemic.
Federal Reserve never being audited.
Flouride in the water.
Pharmaceutical companies paying Dr's off.
Isreals attacking humanitarin aid ship and on the USS LIberty.
Isreal controlling our corporate Media.
Isreal Controlling our communications.
Magnetic Pole shifting - google it

This is just about a few minutes of thinking about what I have mostly read about from this website, along with the experience I had during my 5 years of service in this country. I am not a conspiracy theorist, I am not chemically imbalanced, I am not going to go take a bunch of people out.

I am a human being with a concern, I am human being that thinks for himself, that works and lives in this everyday lie that we call life.

We humans are all intelligent, we are all amazing, we are all smart enough to tell the difference between truth and lies, for the most part. I hope that some of this is fake, I really do....I'm affraid most of it isn't though. I cannot back my entire post up with cold hard evidence, I'm not here to say that everything is true, but come on...you are reading this far into it, there must be something that you want to know more about. I sure as hell know I do. I just wish life was a little easier to understand, instead we are all filled with lies and chemicals to keep us from being attentive enough to notice the difference.

There are many things in this life that we will never make sense of or understand. I am just a regular person with my head on straight trying to figure out what the hell is happneing to this world we live in. This website has given me a lot of information about what is happening in this place we call Earth, most of it seems like bs but some of it makes a lot of sense, you be the judge, I'm just the messenger.

Live life likes it the last day on earth, I'm trying, trust me. Semper Fi.

"All you need in life is ignorance and confidence, and success is sure" - Mark Twain

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Nice post. I sometimes cannot stomach how people are brain trained. I see it from my ex wife, my family, friends and they do not know. Now I have to watch my children go through it aswell... Humans are like a nest of ants, work your arse off and make sure the queen is happy.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
"...I fell into a ring of fire, I fell into a burnin ring of fire, I went down down down, and the flames went higher, and it burns burns burns, the ring of fire, the ring of fire...." - Johnny Cash

Enough said.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 733t-MNKY

lol oorah to that, im currently serving. i dont really regret joining, i try not to regret things at all, but now that ive been opened up to whats really going on (or at least what seems like is really going on) i feel like im just helping them by serving tptb.

i just gotta stick it out for 2 more years, if earth even has that long left...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Keep digging and researching.

I like folks like you because you arent so jaded and you look at even these negative things with a sense of hope and positivity. Good on you. Keeps the rest of us crotchety old farts in line.

Its easy to get caught up in the negativity of all of these things, but down deep I personally refuse to lose my faith in my fellow man completely. There are things Ive seen out there that keep me hopeful that some good can still be done and some people are still worth fighting for.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I don't regret joining either....it made me realize a few things in my life. haha, espically a terrible Marriage. I try to be as positive as possilbe, the Marine Corps. filled me with negativity, I enjoyed the power a little bit, its easy to get sucked into that mode, but I came out of it real quick. I do not want to conrol anyone, I want to be free, I want everyone to be able to make their own decisions.

If someone wants to shoot up and do drugs all night, so be it. I'm not going to physically stop people, I will say what I need to than walk on. I don't give poor people money, I give them water and food. I don't feel bad for people with children that have autism and other insane diseases, it is what it is, it is sad to be like that sometimes, but I cannot change the world, only Ghandi can do that...lol

My favorite quote of all times that I try to live by.

"Be the change you wish to see in the World" - Ghandi

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 733t-MNKY
I don't regret joining either....it made me realize a few things in my life. haha, espically a terrible Marriage. I try to be as positive as possilbe, the Marine Corps. filled me with negativity, I enjoyed the power a little bit, its easy to get sucked into that mode, but I came out of it real quick. I do not want to conrol anyone, I want to be free, I want everyone to be able to make their own decisions.

If someone wants to shoot up and do drugs all night, so be it. I'm not going to physically stop people, I will say what I need to than walk on. I don't give poor people money, I give them water and food. I don't feel bad for people with children that have autism and other insane diseases, it is what it is, it is sad to be like that sometimes, but I cannot change the world, only Ghandi can do that...lol

My favorite quote of all times that I try to live by.

"Be the change you wish to see in the World" - Ghandi

I like your style. i think i might adopt that kinda thinking.. great quote by Ghandi!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
You can apply this though process every decade almost...

in the 40's it was the war which changed the world as they knew it.
in the 50's it was rock and roll lol...
in the 60's it was the hippies and the commie threat
in the 70's it was video games/beginning of computers
in the 80's it was the rise of computers
in the 90's the internet
in the 00's it was terrorism
and so on and so forth...

We are always evolving... on and on... the world behind us different from the one ahead...

So in conclusion, yes, it is the end of the world as we know it...

Just watch a youtube video from the 90's and you'll see a huge difference...

Life is just that way!

Magnum

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
In dead somethings up if nothing was up there would never be any conspiracies nor a Iron Mountain to hide anything. Why do you hide?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Hi,

There are beautiful things in this world - swans and their young, birds and their young, cute cats and cute dogs, and all the animals in the universe.

So embrace this world!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
You can apply this though process every decade almost...

in the 40's it was the war which changed the world as they knew it.
in the 50's it was rock and roll lol...
in the 60's it was the hippies and the commie threat
in the 70's it was video games/beginning of computers
in the 80's it was the rise of computers
in the 90's the internet
in the 00's it was terrorism
and so on and so forth...

We are always evolving... on and on... the world behind us different from the one ahead...

So in conclusion, yes, it is the end of the world as we know it...

Just watch a youtube video from the 90's and you'll see a huge difference...

Life is just that way!

Magnum

I've only watched a few decades of evolution but I see our dreams dissapear in a cloud of Government control and Banker manipulation..
From a place where a man could work and support his family, buy a house and go on vacation once a year,
to both parents needing to work for the bear essentials and banks and taxes taking an ever increasing portion of our labour..
That's not advancement, that's slavery..

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

You and every other person reading this message are beautiful and faithful people no matter what religion or culture you are from!

All people have achieved what we have today.

Your faith in yourself in positive thinking and ethics have gotten humans to where we are today through hard labour and support of each and every individual you are assosiated with.

The World as we know it is cruel for all who participates in life. This is the learning curve we all must go through to reach the supernatural of wisdom.

All people on Earth are like a child attending school. We learn in order to achieve a higher ability to understand why we lived.

The elite have attempted to support all of us in knowledge in order to understand this fact of life.

Yes, they have made mistakes, but all of us has made mistakes in life while attempting to support others. This is natural.

Think of what humans can do collectively and understand the power we hold as a race or species.

Things have not been given to all humans as they would not understand the power or be able to handle the truth if it was given to them. Only the elite have this knowledge and they have attempted to continue the cycle of human kind operational.

For all people reading this message, You are all one and one for all!

I trust you understand the message and I know the elite of society will understand! Keep up the good work.

The more you try to assist, the more you are hurt.

When people are confronted with the truth they will attack the messager. This will hurt the one who is attempting to help more than anything else.

The book of revelation has begun! God bless you all!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The world is not ending, our society is just in a state of regression.

top topics

join