It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAPD Financial Disclosure Laws Lead Dozens To Quit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
i don't mind cops taking drug money has long as they are not taking drugs and selling it back to the traffickers.

i consider it bonus pay for dealing with scum sucking slim on a daily basis.

as a matter of fact they should tax the living crap out of the traffickers until they are so broke they can't afford a bus pass. maybe they'll get so fed up of giving their profits to the cops they'll choose another profession

the problem is when they switch sides and start working for them, informing on who is a snitch etc. then they are corrupted and should be thrown in jail 10 times longer than the drug dealer.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by loveguy
Pfft.

I just wonder how much crime will sky-rocket in those neighborhoods...

What better way to complicate the situation?

So your answer is we should let the cops break the law to uphold the law??
Hmmm, why does that sound off to me??

Nope.

What I meant to say was I don't know why these officers should be able to continue their public service, if they're not up to scrutiny. If they have to jump through hoops for one position, all positions should be under the same scrutiny.

And because of this clause and rebuttal, the neighborhoods are who it's effecting, or will soon be.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by belowabovetopsecret

When an average person is spending WELL above what they are earning on their tax papers then that is a problem and it is looked in to, same should go for law enforcement and government.

Isn't that what the IRS is for? They seem to bust a lot of average Joe's people.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join