It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was Jarod Laughner jewish?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
Jew is not just a religion, it's a people, and not all the people practice Juadism, yet they are still Jews. It's not just a religious ahderence like Christianity. If one is a Jew, from a Jewish mother, they remain a Jew even if they practice Hinduism.

In the eyes of jewish law and therefore jews; sure.

In the eyes of science and the rest of the world...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Any person that thinks Jews are behind everything is a nutjob.

That does not mean that Zionists are not responsible for most of what you prescribed to Jews. Thanks for the unaware deflection though and what's with the Godwin? Besides that, way to be a beacon for ignorance both of you + the OP.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Seems to be a lot of political disinformation going around!

That is his Step-Mother, his father married her in 1998 or thereabouts he was a bachelor and it is not yet known what happened to his real mother, yet!
Apparently he used to read mein kampf to annoy his "step-mother" because "she" was Jewish.

note: Loughner was arrested in October 2008 on a vandalism charge near Tucson after admitting that he vandalized a road sign with a magic marker, scrawling the letters "C" and "X" in a reference to what he said was Christianity. The case was ultimately dismissed after he paid a $500 fine and completed a diversion program.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Who the hell cares?!
Seriously?!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Who the hell cares?!
Seriously?!

Anti-semites care.

everybody's got some theory clucker, did you expect any less?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
uh oh, i'm a jew.
i guess since that means there's a chance of me going off like this nutjob did i should get rid of my weapons.

anyone want to buy a m1a and .45acp?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

hitlers mustache was a fab of the time , nothing he invented , it was a political movement ,
it was a protest towards the kaiser , society then made it a hitler "thing" and forgot the meaning behind the mask.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna
neil bauman reports that Laughner's mother was jewish.
which would make him jewish.

has anyone else been able to uncover more sources of this? i doubt any mainstream press would dare pick up the story. but i do think its ironic.

Why? What does it matter?

All it proves is that all people can be complete morons and do the most insidious acts under a set of completely misguided principles.

I don't think religion factors into this in any way. He's an idiot and every country, race, colour and creed has them. Both religious and otherwise.
edit on 12-1-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by dantanna

And how is this relevant to anything at all? So what if he's Jewish? What does that mean?

Ditto, it will be by far more interesting to see how his case will be handled, if he will do serious time or even be confronted with the death penality, or if he just spends a bit of time in the madhouse and is good again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join