It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Loughner Mug Shot Fake?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

Well.. one pictures is a super grainy black and white school photo, and the other has bright sunlight obscuring the details of his face. I would say that is why you can't see the moles.
Come on guys get real. It's the same guy.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Haha someone really didn't like that guy, whoever he is, he doesn't look anything like jared loughner.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Scroll about halfway down this page. If this has already been posted I apologize. Didn't read any posts, just jumped on to post this after I read the thread title. thetldr.com.../topic/69577-democratic-congresswoman-shot-and-killed-in-arizona/page__st__30

Who is the guy in the photo? Same moles, eye shape, everything is a match. Does nyone know who the guy on the right is?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
eyebrows.....

thats why this picture bothers me so much. He doesn't have em.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
OMG... Where is his HAIR in the 2nd picture? Where is the black eye in the first picture????

It is funny... You guys think these people are smart enough to pull off these psych-ops jobs---yet they are too stupid to match up pictures... Laughable.. no, not even laughable... Pathetic!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Why would you compare a high quality mugshot photo to a blurry (probably blackberry) quality angled photo?

Doesn't add up to me. Get two high quality front pictures or close to high quality, and then compare.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Both of them look crazy LOL. The skinny one looks like he'll set off a bomb in a school and off himself.

The chubby one looks like he'll wait for you outside your job, stick you in his black pickup truck and take you to a deserted parking lot.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Here is his 2004 school pic, in my opinion it is the same person as the "mug shot" but not the same person in the court room sketch! The BBC news earlier today showed a different court room sketch picture and it looked like he had less hair and possibly a tattoo on the left side of his head.twitpic.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I was somewhat taken aback when I looked at the full front page photo of this man this morning. I was curious as to where his eyebrows and if anyone else noticed his eyelashes were? Could be they are using archetypes of sinister and villianous criminals to displace any empathy anyone could have for him and cement public opinion of his absolute guilt and not ask any probing questions of the somewhat odd associations there are surrounding this tragedy?

Perhaps there is some truth to the conjecture that the victim had asked too many questions about the bird deaths and dug deeper than comfort for someone that was concealing something?

A little odd to dehumanize the perp with a clearly doctored photo.

It would seem the game is afoot.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

No, i'm saying the kid was probably acting like a dick head at booking trying to temp someone into slapping the # out of him.

I don't advocate police brutality period. If you arrested somone you saw torturing a helpless little girl and when you were walking over to the car to put him in. He turns to you and said your little girls next when I get out and spits in your face. You would help him in the car nice and gently and buckle him in wouldn't you. Or you could be like me you gently lower him into his seat smash his head into the door way and say oops I'm sorry are you ok.

I see we are to different people who agree to disagree.

RB
out

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The mug shot and the artists rendition sboth show a shaved head with shears but not razor close, they are the same.

He was beat up, from being tackled and head his face would swell, thus looking different. Blue contacts were removed before booking thus showing his true eye color.

Come on guys this is pushing the limits on this thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
No way it is *fake*... Did the guy maybe want to look really crazy for a reason? Most likely. He will have a great insane plea, and who can deny the guy looks and/or acts insane/crazy? This guy is not as dumb as most would have you to believe.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

So all his neighbors, his family, his schoolmates and everyone who knows him, along with law enforcement are all in on this conspiracy! Amazing!
How much do you suppose they are being paid to cover up for the switch?

Sometimes a psychopath is just a psychopath. Sometimes psychopaths kill people for reasons only they understand and it makes no sense to others. Sometimes.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner
I sent a u2u to our resident clone/double/replacement expert Getsmart, hopefully he will get on this shortly...I definitely see the differences and did not think it was the same person. A previous poster stated a swedish news source said the "mugshot" was some type of undated press photo, but still....

Hi I.C. Weiner,

Thanks for your heads up and vote of confidence. While I am not a self-proclaimed expert I do have experience doing photo comparisons of many hundreds of individuals seeking out details and trying to ascertain how to determine identity from facial features and attitudinal characteristics. Here you can see some threads I started in the section on the Science and Philosophy of Identity.

Doppelgangers forum

Regarding this case, I probably wouldn't have ventured here to discuss it had you not sent me a PM and this is an interesting case because it is both difficult and it also raises a number of Red Flags.

Red Flag 1: Different eye color - genuine or perceived.

Red Flag 2: Personality shift - reported by colleagues and attested to by friends.

Red Flag 3: Manchurian candidate mass murder scenario.

Red Flag 4: A political hit against a member of Congress.

Red Flag 5: Victim's husband and brother in law were Navy Space Command Astronauts.

Red Flag 6: They were the only TWINS ever to go into space.

Red Flag 7: The Nazis who experimented with twins founded NASA.

Red Flag 8: Whether Jared or an impostor, the mugshot was tampered with.

Red Flag 9: There seems to be a lookalike... for the impostor.

Red Flag 10: The reading list sounds like it's from a 'serial killer training manual'.

I'm sure there are a number of other discrepancies, but we can already start to focus on these. I will also comment on a few prior posts in so doing.

Originally posted by Discover

he also doesn't have any eyebrows, could be due to sickness tho, possibly cancer.. mug shot image is odd, is it verified that the you tube channel is in fact the right guy?

Hi Discover, those eyebrows actually look burned off. He also has some eye swelling due to a black eye. This photo also looks somewhat trafficked and not entirely who he is said to be. Either he's been switched for a double twin / clone or look-alike or else his "Alter" is so weird that it actually distorts some of his features? Also he looks way, way older than his official age in the mugshot as well as in the courtroom drawings.

Originally posted by kalamatas

I really think the eye color thing is just shadowing from the lighting and crappy mug shot camera. If they were brown they'd be much darker. To me, if you look close, you can see a lighter color, even a bluish tinge in the close up pixel photo.

Hi Kalamatas, you're right that there's an issue with eye color here which must be at least partially resolved. We can also see a discrepancy in eye color in two of his basement photos where he has either blue and brown eyes. This makes it difficult to call the shots on this one, unless we envisage the possibility that Jared was Replaced a fair amount of time prior to the incident, by an impostor look-alike who did the Hit?

Earlier photos of Jared at home

NOTE: Does the upper picture seems to have had the left eye photoshopped?

The light color could be attributed to either direct sunlight or to a camera flash reflecting off an intermediate shade of iris which is between blue-green and brown. Here we can also see him in a childhood photo and compare this with his alleged mugshot.

Mugshot next to early teen picture

In general a lot of the characteristic traits are quite similar except for the shape of the ear lobes. The picture below shows a lot of similarities in head shape and wrinkle patterns, with a difference in the upper ear edge.

But looking similar isn't a guarantee of true identity as the world has many doubles. Also those who replace people with doubles have a routine of tampering with earlier photos so that they don't give away the scam. Here's another comparison I came across on the web.

Mugshot next to unknown man

Edit - NOTE: This picture has since been identified as a hoax, see post below.

Image Source

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Check out the guys face - this image has his left side and right sides mirrored.

The right side looks craziest, IMO.

Exuberant, yours and B. Morrison''s vertically split pictures are an interesting identification verification technique. If it is the same person, then there should be similar cranial distortions on the same side producing in a comparison picture identical discrepancies between each photo from different time periods. You would thus be comparing what you did here with the same process done to an earlier picture, now all we need is an early full frontal picture without a cap or glasses.

Originally posted by Tgautier13

This situation is beginning to look more and more like an MKULTRA / Project ARTICHOKE staged event to me as well. I will not go so far as to claim it was as we need some more time to allow any more clues or information to reach the mainstream audience. However, a cursory glance at his favorite books:

I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

Reveals all the usual suspects when discussing MKULTRA influenced hypnosis (emphasis mine).

Tgautier13, you're right that this does smack of MK-Ultra mind controlled Manchurian candidate serial killer profiles. The only thing missing in his book list is "Catcher on the Rye". Add to this that they produced a tampered mugshot to make him look like a self-made crazed killer and you get the picture: Uncle Sam had nothing to do with whacking our Congresswoman.

His sudden personality shift making him go from honest to goodness conspiracy buff and ATS member to a fully triggered MK-Ultra altered personality was attested to by his classmates and colleagues saying he was an all around good person and helpful colleague until he 'snapped' and went bonkers. Since psychiastists have diagnosed him schizophrenic, which isn't surprising since a Manchurian candidate is an induced schizophrenia with a fully controlled 'alter' who commits the crime and then blacks out for ever. Sirhan Sirhan still can't remember a thing about the RFK murder.

Statement from Gabrielle Gifford's husband

There are some other aspects to this killing. One is that Gabrielle Gifford's husband was a Military Astronaut with evident knowledge of much of what has not yet been disclosed. Was this a hit to warn everyone in the Military Space Program of what will happen if you meet together and think about leaking information?

US Navy Captain Mark F. Kelly NASA Biography

Also it is interesting to note that Mark's twin brother Scott was also an Astronaut. Take this and figure out what was up with NASA scientists earlier obsession with Twins when they were researching them using extreme methods in German concentration camps and you'll be in for some shivers.

Mark Kelly's Wikipedia entry

Scott Kelly's Wikipedia entry

The Kelly twins - identical from birthday suit to space suit

Nazi Twin expert Mengele trained the CIA in Manchurian Candidate programing

This can also bring us to wonder what they were doing using identical twins in space experiments? For what other reason would they train twins other than to test certain genetic characteristics under varying protocols on both of them? What else the Navy Space Command was involved with is your call.

Here's Zorgon's thread uncovering its existence along with the tip of the iceberg, the emerged portion they show to the public called SPAWAR short for Space War. His very interesting thread will give you some background information about who the Kelly's worked for.

NAVY Space Command Uncovered

Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command

Numerous reports have them visiting the Moon in the early fifties and Mars several years before the official Moon landing with its fake film footage produced by Stanley Kubrick.

Alleged Mars Landing

So where does this all leave us regarding Jared? Did he also have an identical twin raised separately? This could explain the eye color discrepancies, since Mengele used to collect the eyes of twin children whenever they showed slight differences in coloring, don't ask about the oh so courteous extraction process. He reportedly was able to use the date collected to be able to modify the eye color of clones.

It would be also logical that the Twin Department of the post-Nazi Black Ops would use a Twin to warn another pair of Twins into silence? Not ironic, just getting the message across in more ways than one. Of course, if you choose, you can ascribe to the lone gunman theory which is so very reassuring: anybody you ever met can at any time go bonkers and start slaughtering everyone in sight. Personally I find a CIA Manchurian Candidate conspiracy a lot more reassuring about human nature and everyday life.

Getsmart
edit on 11-1-2011 by Getsmart because: something is really fishy about the 'case closed' slam-dunk we've nailed the culprit pseudo-justice system.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Its completely photoshopped. The left eye has been cut and paste and the shadowing is all wrong.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Scroll about halfway down this page. If this has already been posted I apologize. Didn't read any posts, just jumped on to post this after I read the thread title. thetldr.com.../topic/69577-democratic-congresswoman-shot-and-killed-in-arizona/page__st__30

Who is the guy in the photo? Same moles, eye shape, everything is a match. Does nyone know who the guy on the right is?

thats a joke right? its pretty obvious that thats the face of jared loughners mugshot photoshopped onto the head of glenn beck

the only reason it seems somewhat natural is because glenn beck has a similar nose :d

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeenUS

thats a joke right? its pretty obvious that thats the face of jared loughners mugshot photoshopped onto the head of glenn beck

the only reason it seems somewhat natural is because glenn beck has a similar nose :d

Thanks DeenUS. That's the reason I posted the link to the source. Proof a picture isn't proof of anything, other than tampering with evidence which can be done by anyone anytime. For this reason video footage is often more reliable but it can also be falsified, now they've got software that can do it in high definition in real time, substituting the fake face for the real one fully computer analyzed and replaced without any delay lag.

GS

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Thanks for jumping on this, more info than I expected. My first thought was manchurian, and it still remains. I also agree the mugshot was either tampered with or not him - any way we can get the original photo with the EXIF data and be able to tell other than the obvious photoshop flaws?

Clearly it has been photoshopped, I have seen a lot of photoshops in my time and can see the pixels plain as day

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by xstealth

As I said earlier, the eye color could well be due to contacts. As far as your statement about his complexion and it being winter, Arizona winters can be as hot as 70 degrees. Plenty warm for him to be tanned.

Both photos show his eyes to be blue. The mug shot is not daylight, which is much brighter. The brighter daylight photo will always bring out the blue and ease the gray in the blue. My daughter has that same eye color and I have photos that show the same effect from photo lighting.

Truth is, with all the stuff surrounding this situation, why on earth would anyone - including Arizona's Sheriff's department - bother screwing with that guy's mug shot. The only mug shot that I know of being photoshopped was OJ Simpson's when it was on the cover of a national magazine - which involved darkening his face for racist drama effect. Nothing to gain from changing this idiot's eye color. Nothing to gain from affecting any of it.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Thanks for jumping on this, more info than I expected. My first thought was manchurian, and it still remains.

Hi I.C. Weiner,

Most often with the notable exception of Sirhan Sirhan, Manchurian Candidates are 'disposed of' once their mission ends. This is an added safety feature especially as Mind Control programming tends to break down gradually after the age of 30 with alters coming forth up until the fifties. When there has been a political assassination then the stakes are too high to let them survive.

So it is unfortunately possible that they've already killed Jared and are using a Stooge until his official date of suicide? Time will tell, but that is a possible reason we're seeing a stand-in, while the real McCoy is either on ice or else dissolved in lye. Let's hope that this is not the case, as the real Jared had nothing to do with this, his mind and hands were forcible taken away from his control for motives and an agenda which weren't his own.

I also agree the mugshot was either tampered with or not him - any way we can get the original photo with the EXIF data and be able to tell other than the obvious photoshop flaws?

Clearly it has been photoshopped, I have seen a lot of photoshops in my time and can see the pixels plain as day

The closest we're going to be able do find is local news broadcast footage, which may or may not appear on Youtube, to ascertain if the culprit appears to be the real Jared or somebody entirely different wearing a "Jared suit"?

GS

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join