It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Loughner Mug Shot Fake?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by exactmad

Are you trying to rationalize police brutality here? Justice isn't delivered by the batons of the officers, rather by the gavel of the judge. Let's also not forget he hasn't even been proven guilty yet in the court of law, no matter how much evidence points the blame in his direction so far. Let me make it clear I'm not defending this person per se, rather I am defending our judicial system in this case.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger28

I was going to state the same thing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88b75acdff5e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7597d629e91f.jpg[/atsimg]

According to the press, these pictures displays the same person on the same day.
I don't see it, or did they actually shave his entire head before taking his mug shot. That would be a new thing for me. They even shaved off his eyebrows?

Weird...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Who gave you a star.... Come on are you for real.

I know we are supposed to analyze everything but come on.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There's a couple old sayings: "Choose your battles" & "Careful where you plant your flag" There are so many things that we could be discussing and bear the merit of our concerns, I just see someone reaching here because they've seen it done before. I remain woefully unconvinced or moved by anything found inside this argument.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Listen This guy was thrown to the ground and if he didnt bang his head there I'm sure he got kicked in the head for wising off to the booking officer.

That is the plan right to now become the victim of police brutality he knew he was going to be photgraphed and he knew it would be on every paper in amaerica.

I'm sure it took some serious self control as this DB was probably looking for a kick in the ass.

2 cents.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I found some more pics not sure if they're of the real Jared...

Here's the link to Politicol News w/pics

This is very strange indeed...

I posted this link on this thread too: mugshots and photos of Jared Loughner don't match

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

I'm just bringing up a point of discussion I found interesting yesterday. I even said in my OP that this assumption was one of the looser ones I have made a thread about. Now, do you have anything of substance to contribute to this topic?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
My eyes can look all kinds of colors - they are green - but depending on what I wear or the lighting - blue, to brown to grey. As I age they seem to be getting lighter.

That said the guy has "Charlie Manson" eyes in my opionion and he looks totally Bat Sheet Crazy.
I can see there will be an insanity plee and this guy will end up in a psych jail and not recieve death.
He has a pretty high profile lawyer.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

Your crazy if you think he won't receive the death penalty. This is America, We kill people when society doesn't.

This is the same person that represented mcveigh... where is he, dead.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
"He is a te....t, man "
"Of course they got to make him look like one"
"The creepier the better"

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
They made a mistake at booking.That is actually lee harvey oswalds mugshot picture.Mistakes happen.Bravo for picking that one out.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It's very common practice, as any astute news reader will know, to make sure that photos of "criminals" are modified to make the criminal look either evil, crazy, disheveled, out of balance, sinister.

Discolor the eyes, make the face look more asymmetrical, add imperfections, distort the lighting of the image so as to make it generally unpleasant to look at, etc. .

This happens all the time

The last thing the controllers of the message want is for a total psycho (which this JLL guy is) to look normal. For one it helps confirm the public's emotions that this man is "evil" if they manipulate the photo to make him look a little more "evil".

edit on 11-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourblank101
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

Your crazy if you think he won't receive the death penalty. This is America, We kill people when society doesn't.

This is the same person that represented mcveigh... where is he, dead.

Some they kill and some they don't. Depends on the State I guess. I've lived in states they do and states they don't. The guy who shot Regan is in a psych prison - and isn't he supposed to be a the "real deal" MK-Ultra if you're into that kind of thing?

I think this kid is crazy and there is no conspiracy in this case. I DO believe in conspiracy that is why I am on this site, but sometimes people do go crazy and he fits THAT profile, but I could be wrong. What is the deal with the "alcohol poisoning" that lead to his dropping out of HS? Anyone have any more idea on that? Seems he was in decent for some time.

I worked at one time at a long term Psychiatric Hospital, and the look in his eyes looks the same as a kid we had in there that had been his HS validictorian, won a baseball scholarship to a midwestern University and was being looked at by the pros - all before freaking out and disappearing. He was found later wandering the streets of NYC with full blown schizophrenia. So that happens too.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
Well, we can determine without a shadow of a doubt what color his eyes are; we just have to ask the parents and check records.

""I agree and think this would be the best action to eliminate further questions. My eyes also have a tendancy to change colors based on how i am feeling emotionally.""

His nose has definately been broken at some point after the photos of him in the band (after 2007 and the alcohol poisoning incident).

""The mugshot that has been provided is clearly of a man who seems to have beaten multiple times in the past few years with poor treatment. If you take a look at the actual left side of his face, notice his mouth opening has a drastic increase in length than as to his right side. Along with the nose, a leftover scar to remember by. It would seem this man looks like the product of a warped and twisted mind with drugs as the excuse. Seems more like someone has molded him to look like what the public would accept.""

]
edit on 11-1-2011 by mthgs602 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2011 by mthgs602 because: Left too much extra that i did not cover

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If you zoom in on his mugshot, he's definitely wearing contacts. It's that weird fake dark eye color.

I also like how he has a black eye. The bystanders should've really messed him up.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

I'm actually amused he wasn't killed right there, because with his life not ending there, we have a lot of information that can come forth...

Not saying a few bullets in him would have hurt to much. Especially after what transpired, I'm sure the public would have been fine with that, but that again,IMO, what he wanted was death.

So in turn it's good he's alive, he didn't get what he was seeking and now we'll find out more.

And not the typical lies we hear from our lovely gov't. O no wait i'm lying according to the gov't, we know they don't lie... Remember the gov't is perfect and never are mistakes made.

At least the mistakes or misdoing made are never brought to the light... All the smart people know this.

edit on 11-1-2011 by yourblank101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Just wanted to mention; talk about too many coincidences; Sopihia Bush (celeb) is 2nd cousions with the 9 year old girl that passed away and Gwen. Paltro (sorry I don't care enough to google the spelling) is related to the judge that passed away through her father.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I said it in another thread it's sloth from goonies!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnr42
reply to post by micpsi

No. The person in your supplied link is not Loughner. At least not the right Loughner.

And I bet he wishes he had a different name today, his picture is spreading all round the net for no reason.

This deserves reposting

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Never mind the eye colour ... although that in itself is convincing enough for me ... but take a look at the ears ... the ears are different and whilst a nose can be broken / coloured contacts can be worn / moles can appear ... as far as I'm aware the ears stay the same (unless he's a boxer of course).

The ears are distinctly different between the first pic and the mugshot.

Also something else I've been wondering about.

Have any of the witnesses at the scene ... or even the taxi driver that took him there mentioned whether he had a shave head and eyebrows at the shooting ... or is this something that has happened since his arrest ... and if so ... why ?

Woody

Micpsi's pic is of a guy named christopher laughner, not the shooter.

This is christopher laughner's page :
www.atmos.umd.edu...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join