It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Loughner Mug Shot Fake?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
since this is the second thread about the subject ill post what i did earlier

according to swedish news papers thats an UNDATED photo , just a press relese in other words not a mug shot ,

secondly human faces are rearely symmetrical to every detail , take a pphoto pf your self and do the same thing ,

an other contributing fact to the "odd" shape of the face might be that he´s smirking to the other side making it even more less symetrical,

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
"Scapegoat of the Month"? Seriously?

Did you consider the possibility he was wearing contacts in the mug shot? He had glasses in the other pictures, so it's reasonable to assume he has vision problem. As for the dilated pupils, that could be the result of drugs, brain injury, brain tumor. There are legitimate reasons for this.

The picture of him with a straight nose appears to be from some time ago. Perhaps he has had his nose broken since then.

This photo shows that his eyes were NOT brown:
www.atmos.umd.edu...

He would hardly have worn contacts, one of which made his eyes blue, the other brown. LOL!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Gom3z

Moles can suddenly appear. It does not mean the picture is fake.

There are too many black spots (not moles) in the mugshot for that to be plausible.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
If you look closely in the younger photos, the moles are still there, albeit fainter. His nose could have been broken at some point, or, like other humans, could have been still changing as he grew into full adulthood as facial features often do.

His eye color in the mugshot is pointless to argue, as the lighting is obviously quite poor. One of my children has sharp blue eyes, and the other has warm brown eyes. Depending on the lighting conditions when I take photos, it sometimes looks as if I have 2 brown-eyed children. Lighting quality matters, people. How do you blaze past that so easily?

The lightning is NOT poor here:
www.atmos.umd.edu...
and the eyes in that photo are NOT brown. Do lighting conditions change the shape of ears? They are CLEARLY different here:
www.atmos.umd.edu...
www.rightcelebrity.com...
and the difference is NOT due to shadows.
Conclusion:
The mugshot is NOT that of Loughner.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
reply to post by DINSTAAR

This situation is beginning to look more and more like an MKULTRA / Project ARTICHOKE staged event to me as well. I will not go so far as to claim it was as we need some more time to allow any more clues or information to reach the mainstream audience. However, a cursory glance at his favorite books:

I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

Started a thread about it HERE

It has many MK ultra signs. I think its a little out there as I never believed in all that but my wife is into it. She pointed out 10- 15 things that are textbook mind control.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Check out the guys face - this image has his left side and right sides mirrored.
The right side looks craziest, IMO.

I posted my own version of this 'edit' earlier today in another thread and then removed it but this thread seems an appropriate place...the version I knocked up looks fairly different & this may be due to the fact that I noticed the image had been tilted slightly and I attempted to straighten the image before mirroring the sides of the face - hence the black lines over the middle image.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c9a3f6ddb28.jpg[/atsimg]

I asked a question about what could be happening here with the mirrored face & got this reply from another member -

Originally posted by Annee

I think most people's faces are asymmetrical. Actually - I think symmetrical is quite rare.

I remember a famous photographer saying how difficult it was to photograph Jacklyn Smith because she was one of those rare people with perfect symmetry. There were no interesting angles to her face.

I agreed that it was probably nothing & removed the photo.
I still think he has a bizarre mug though...

-B.M
edit on 11/1/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I sent a u2u to our resident clone/double/replacement expert Getsmart, hopefully he will get on this shortly...I definitely see the differences and did not think it was the same person. A previous poster stated a swedish news source said the "mugshot" was some type of undated press photo, but still....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
There is the possibilty that in the pic where his eyes are blue he has contacts on, not the other photo..........contacts don't have to be worn to improve eyesight.

That being said, my eyes change colour, sometimes they are green, sometimes grey and sometimes blue.
Although that is a long shot as going from blue to brown seems a bit of a stretch.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Originally posted by micpsi

If you look closely in the younger photos, the moles are still there, albeit fainter. His nose could have been broken at some point, or, like other humans, could have been still changing as he grew into full adulthood as facial features often do.

His eye color in the mugshot is pointless to argue, as the lighting is obviously quite poor. One of my children has sharp blue eyes, and the other has warm brown eyes. Depending on the lighting conditions when I take photos, it sometimes looks as if I have 2 brown-eyed children. Lighting quality matters, people. How do you blaze past that so easily?

www.atmos.umd.edu...
and the eyes in that photo are NOT brown. Do lighting conditions change the shape of ears? They are CLEARLY different here:
www.atmos.umd.edu...
Conclusion:

No. The person in your supplied link is not Loughner. At least not the right Loughner.

And I bet he wishes he had a different name today, his picture is spreading all round the net for no reason.

edit on 11-1-2011 by lnr42 because: ooops

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by michial
What is with the black lines around the neck of his T-shirt and the outline of his shoulders? It also looks like his scalp has been outlined as if the background has been removed.

Exactly what i noticed and thats the all prove you need tampered, and when zooming the eyes there's a straight line just above the eyes stating at HIS right eye going all the way to his left even past his head onto the background unless the image that I seen was edited, conspiricy closed!!!!!!!!!!! NEXT
edit on 11-1-2011 by exactmad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner
I sent a u2u to our resident clone/double/replacement expert Getsmart, hopefully he will get on this shortly...I definitely see the differences and did not think it was the same person. A previous poster stated a swedish news source said the "mugshot" was some type of undated press photo, but still....

This is without doubt THE funniest post I have read.

clone/double/replacement expert...What?!!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner

This is without doubt THE funniest post I have read.

clone/double/replacement expert...What?!!

Use the search function, his posts are full of information and valid points.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
he also doesn't have any eyebrows, could be due to sickness tho, possibly cancer.. mug shot image is odd, is it verified that the you tube channel is in fact the right guy?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

www.atmos.umd.edu...
www.atmos.umd.edu...
Conclusion:

Never mind the eye colour ... although that in itself is convincing enough for me ... but take a look at the ears ... the ears are different and whilst a nose can be broken / coloured contacts can be worn / moles can appear ... as far as I'm aware the ears stay the same (unless he's a boxer of course).

The ears are distinctly different between the first pic and the mugshot.

Also something else I've been wondering about.

Have any of the witnesses at the scene ... or even the taxi driver that took him there mentioned whether he had a shave head and eyebrows at the shooting ... or is this something that has happened since his arrest ... and if so ... why ?

Woody

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Because the sht had been beaten out of him for god sake he killed a 9 year old police due to be upset.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I thought the same things as have been mentioned in this thread. Mug shot does not look like same person as other pics of this person. (eye color, ear size & shape, hairline, shape of head, etc.)

Person in mug shot looks older than 22.

Anyway, this is slightly off topic, but was posted under joke/pun/prank as new thread. It is the same style of writing as erad3. Is that what is supposed to be the prank? If so, not funny...

ATS Thread

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

the courtroom artist drew him with hair --they just showed the pic on the news

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13
[mor

I also noticed the very different look of the recent photos and the mug shot.........

Good call

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I remember reading somewhere (probably but just probably here, a long time ago like 2-3 years) that almost all patsies get hypnotized before they do their action but they don't remember this (don't ask me why) and when they are to start their action they get a call or a signal that triggers the hypnosis state.

Now you may ask yourself why am i saying this. Well some people get dilated pupils from hypnosis (i do to) and that may explain why in the mug shot he has dark eyes.

I will try to backup my claims if i can and have where to gather info from.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger28

not bald here

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join