It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Loughner Mug Shot Fake?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Here are some further contributions taken from the Godlikeproductions forum whose members did a lot of thinking "out of the box" regarding the Giffords shooting.

================================================================

In March of 2010 she (Suzi Hileman) is alleged to have written a post entitled, "Something's Coming and It Doesn't Look Good," supposedly about gun-oriented political rallies.

She was quoted to have written in the post, "Loaded guns are an issue for me here in Arizona as I watch our State Legislature discuss bills allowing high school teachers, or college teachers, or patrons of eating and drinking establishments, to carry concealed weaponry."

In one of the first news stories that broke, it said that Susan Hileman was a co-owner of a firm called C2 Research LLC in Florida. I can no longer find this news story, it is completely gone from any Google search, but I would swear on my life that's what I read. 

The website has no content. But the other co-owner is Lisa Ruth, author of this: 

Cited as a features kind of reporter on restaurants, culture, and life in general. Also a former CIA Analyst according to her bio. Also the author of things like this:

Contact for the website is Teri Rustmann. Operating as an officer of another West Palm Beach research firm with CIA ties called CTC:

Ties to CTC International

Lisa Ruth and Teri Rustmann are both officers of the AFIO:

Information about the AFIO

This is making me sick. There is absolutely a tight CIA tie here and now, it seems, a coverup of the initial reporting. Please, please guys help me find the original report and keep doing your research.

Re: Giffords and Kelly -

Married a little over four years, the couple met in China while serving as young leaders selected by the National Committee on U.S.-China Relations.

Mark Kelly Astronaut Husband of Gabrielle Giffords

Mark Kelly will be going on a very portentous "mission" soon.
The planned last Shuttle mission which was originally planned for March is now suddenly set for April. I have not heard why the date was pushed back. He will go and meet his twin brother for the first time in space together to bring him home. I have all ideas this will bring back focus on GG, and we will have an update then, if nothing else occurs.

In the OP's link on Wolff and the CIA it discusses their brainwashing of (or proposal to) Chinese refugees living in the US to make them spies.

Okay, so I look up this organization that Giffords met her husband through, National Committee on United States - China Relations and look at the board of directors page:

NCUSCR Website

The treasurer's name is I. Peter Wolff.

Peter Wolff
Senior Vice President, International, Office of Global Public Policy
Time Warner

Peter Wolff is Senior Vice President, International, Office of Global Public Policy of Time Warner.

Mr. Wolff joined Warner Communications (WCI) in 1982 as Executive Director of the Warner Communications Foundation. In 1988 he became Executive Advisor to the Chairman & CEO, and in 2002, Senior Vice President, International and Executive Advisor, Office of the Chief Executive Officer. Before joining WCI, Mr. Wolff served as Associate Counsel at R.H. Macy & Co., and prior to that, Associate Counsel at the New York State Urban Development Corporation. From 1970 to 1977, he was an associate with the law firm of Shea & Gould.

Mr. Wolff serves on the boards of the National Committee on United States-China Relations, the China Institute in America, the National Committee on American Foreign Policy, and Literacy Partners. He is a member of the Advisory Council of the Studio in a School Association, the National Council of the Aspen Music Festival and School, the Board of Advisors of the Miller Theatre at Columbia University, the Board of the American Associates of The National Theatre, and the Council on Foreign Relations, where he serves on its Corporate Affairs Committee and its China Task Force. He is a Co-founder of the U.S.-China Young Leaders Forum.

Mr. Wolff has an A.B. from Lafayette College and a J.D. from Cornell Law School. 

Information about Peter Wolf

Are the two Wolffs who went to Cornell and had/have connections to China related?

So, I searched the for National Committee on US - China Relations plus Institute for Human Ecology and found this link about a Chinese spy, in the US, who worked for the National Committee on US - China Relations and attended the Human Ecology school at Cornell!!!

For search results Click Here

Gabrielle Giffords got her masters from Cornell

When Keith Olbermann was suspended for giving campaign donations he donated to Giffords and Olbermann went to Cornell !!!!!!!

Cornell
Human Ecology
Mind Control
China
SPIES

While at Hackley, Olbermann began his broadcasting career as a play-by-play announcer for WHTR. After graduating from Hackley in 1975, Olbermann enrolled at Cornell University at the age of 16. At college, Olbermann served as sports director for WVBR, a student-run commercial radio station in Ithaca. Olbermann graduated from Cornell in 1979 with a B.S. in communications arts.

Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann

Jon Huntsman Jr. ambassador to China, is seriously considering running for U.S. President in 2012. He is a Mormon, with a powerful family background, as well as his own.

Huntsman Jr was a Ronald Regan admin staff, ties to Sam Elito, Chinese Ambassador..more

Further info about John M. Hunstman Jr

Huntsman SR. Huntsman Cancer Institute, Horatio Alger, Elizabeth Dole, Chairman Wharton School more:

Additional Info Here

Huntsman global Chemical Company REACH (Europe)

Huntsman Completes First Phase of REACH Registration

Found both of this on the same page. Classes for small business and Entrepreneurs, one under the other, ironically.

Location: Jon M. Huntsman Hall, 3730 Walnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19104- Exact location to be given upon registration
Fee: $225 - Free for Veterans
This 5-part workshop over six weeks is accelerated. You will complete a business review that will provide a quantitative and qualitative decision-making base for the subsequen...

2/3/2011: Entrepreneurs Club Central: Business Success For 2011: Du Bois
SBDC: Clarion University SBDC
Location: Best Western Inn, 82 North Park Place, DuBois PA 15801-2416
Fee: Free
Motivational Speaker Susan Hileman shares an inspiring message about the skills needed to reach success in 2011, and how to overcome the obstacles every entrepreneur is sure t...

PASBDC Workshops

Same Susan Hileman???

=====================================================

The Very Strange Name Game
Coincidence of the Two Dr. David Bowmans

Dr. David Bowman and his wife Nancy both rendered care to victims of the Tuscon shooting; The main person that Dr. Bowman treated was Bill's wife, Suzie Hileman.

The fictional astronaut and scientist Dr. David Bowman is a character in the Space Odyssey series. He first appears in a story jointly written by Stanley Kubrick and Arthur C. Clarke, called 2001: A Space Odyssey (which is both a book and a movie). The character later appears in the sequel to the book, 2010: Odyssey Two and the sequel to the movie, 2010: The Year We Make Contact. The character also returns in two more books by Arthur C. Clarke, 2061: Odyssey Three, and 3001: The Final Odyssey. In the foreword to 2061: Odyssey Three, Clarke makes it clear that the plots of the movies and books do not necessarily follow a linear arc, and take place in parallel universes, consequently there are apparent inconsistencies in the character of David Bowman throughout the series.

Link to David Bowman in Blog

Major NSA FBI Investigation into the use of MK-Ultra in Arizona

THE F.B.I. & POLICE OF ARIZONA
The F.B.I. in Tucson Arizona was ordered by the Pentagon to start a federal investigation into the use of MK-Ultra by a masonic group of people involved with drug running in Mena Arkansas in 1998.

As they investigated up until now the investigation has cost over sixty million dollars and is still ongoing. 
The investigation was joint with the N.S.A. and Department of Defense which they were using fighter jets to intercept the MK-Ultra being used. As the investigation was transpiring they ordered satellites to be over Tucson and Green Valley Arizona.

I was working with S.I.S. from the UK end and was deemed for the U.S. Airforce Space Program but I recently reclined when they told me that I would have to go into surgery and get seven censor implanted in my throat.

In 2005 as the investigating was ongoing they came to find out that their was a major drug running operation going on with the sheriff and chief of police of Tucson Arizona and many members of the masons and elks lodges. In 2004 there was a Border Patrol chief that committed suicide on the I-10 in Tucson just after a meeting with the Governor as the investigation went on the chief of police was using Mk-Ultra (radio frequency surveillance) and had the Border Patrol Chief kill himself.

LiveLeak Article

From the liveleak.com article above: "The FBI agent was fired and lost his job . What is known by the NSA now is there are police , deputy sheriffs and federal agents involved with a massive drug running cartel and working with the masonic order to cover up the whole thing. This investigation is still going on right now and is ongoing , this electro-magnetic surveillance (Radio Frequency) needs to be made public and this investigation is the best example to have this transpire. As of this article this is only a small written detail of the investigation."

That's it for now, I'll post further analyses of the Loughner case and the Giffords shooting later.

Getsmart

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
I mean if the shooter planned this attack how did he know the date if the event was announced at the same time he was running around the desert and being pulled over for running red lights?

Exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He didn't know which backs up the theory that he wasn't even present at the shooting ! __

Is the whole internet evidence a way of linking JL to GC ?
The internet postings plus "mugshot" = Stereotypical "crazy" killer= case closed .

Hi Doomzilla,

Furthermore Jared's mother worked for the same Parks Department which allegedly gave Jared the traffic ticket in the desert right before the shootings. Things seem to be getting creepier as we move along in the investigation... His mother is the Manager in charge of a rare species "Resource Bank" which funds sustainable development for TPTB such as those involved in the UN's Agenda 21, for which Giffords was coached during her studies at Cornell in Regional Development. That's an additional potential tie-in between Giffords and Loughner.

Getsmart

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'm not a lawyer, but this also seems strange. Loughner has only been indicted for 'attempted' murder. And they're preparing for another indictment on March 9th. Then there's the bag and forth about the other two mug shots which I thought the judge ruled on but apparently not.

And this makes no sense either:

The marshals service attempt to release the two mug shots was based on a 6th Circuit Court ruling, and the judge said he would let media outlets in the 6th Circuit Court region -- Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio and Tennesse -- seek the release of the two mug shots.

It all seems like legal BS to me but since most people are not familiar with legal proceedings, most of us will just read it and not question it.

And this may seem odd, but what does the 'Freedom of Information Act' have to do with mug shots.

Loughner's public defenders sought to bar the release of the mug shots after the U.S. Marshals Service planned to release them on February 7 under Freedom of Information Act requests made by 15 individuals, four of them within the 6th Circuit, according to court records and the judge.

No stories about the Judge or the other 'victims.'

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Heres an issue we haven't spoken of yet ,....

Glock 19: How did Unemployed Jared Loughner Buy Popular, Expensive Pistol? The Glock 19 Costs $400-$500, Not Including Bullets and Magazines
abcnews.go.com...

Note this -
Wal-Mart Inc. confirmed that Loughner tried to buy ammunition at one of its stores but was refused service due to "strange behavior,"
Another alarm that should have been raised but wasn't ? If this actually happened that is !

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Glock 19: How did Unemployed Jared Loughner Buy Popular, Expensive Pistol? T

Probably his parents.

A gun is a good investment for your growing children. One cannot always be there to protect them.

The Glock 19 is a fine choice for a young man.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Yeah but probably isn't good enough and if hes a "physcho" why would his parents give him money for a gun ?

If he had a car why did he travel to the shooting location by taxi and wait for change that he had to go the store to get ? Why not tip the taxi driver ? not like he needed cash for where he is now .

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Exuberant1

Yeah but probably isn't good enough and if hes a "physcho" why would his parents give him money for a gun ?

If he had a car why did he travel to the shooting location by taxi and wait for change that he had to go the store to get ? Why not tip the taxi driver ? not like he needed cash for where he is now .

Good point. Why provide us with such a ridiculous story with even more ridiculous details.

And I'm not the only one who noticed the connection to the Joker. Check out the smile. The upper lips are in the exact same position. With just a little make up......

www.boston.com...

You can't make this up. SOMEbody had to write this script. Seems more like Hollywood than the CIA to me.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynned

I read an article where they say theyre hoping they Don't have to show the shooting footage as it will be disturbing for the families of the victims .

So what evidence will they use ?

Maybe a confession video retrieved from his hard drive ? - Wouldn't that be offensive too ?

Evidence from witneses ? Without some sort of footage from the location of jared what does it prove ?

Maybe they'll use evidence that we can't dispute because we have to take their word for it ? You know, like 9 11 .

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

...If he had a car why did he travel to the shooting location by taxi and wait for change that he had to go the store to get? Why not tip the taxi driver ? not like he needed cash for where he is now.

And why did Loughner rent a motel room the night before?

www.azcentral.com...
Loughner then guided the car across the street to a Motel 6. ... A room costs $43.71 a night plus tax. Internet service is $3, cash only.

Very early in the morning, at about 4:20am, he made his last internet posting.

www.washingtonpost.com...
Using the room as a staging ground for a series of pre-dawn errands, Loughner drove back and forth several times between the motel and his home, where he used his computer for the last time....

Why would he risk a row with his parents by sneaking in and out of that house? Why not just pay $3 to use the computer at the motel? That don't make any sense either.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Yup exactly , for an unemployed 22 yo he seemed to have access to cash quite easily .

Too many loose ends in this case , I don't know whether we re gonna find out any more info til march 9 th .

Considering this guy is supposed to be crazy he got away with a lot of stuff before the shooting .
Like getting refused purchase of ammunition running red lights getting stopped by cops..

I don't know, I'm still confused . lol

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Thank you for the invite over to this thread Doomzilla... I had posted on several other mind control threads about Jared but not this one. Hmm.. some of those threads have been deleted. I was looking for something I had posted to reiterate here but I don't see it.

Anyways you guys need to star each other's posts. Up your credibility on ATS. I starred most as I read up to this point.

I agree that it is extremely interesting that nothing is made of the federal Judge killed... I wonder if the media might be deflecting from the true targets... the Judge (political target) and the girl (ritual sacrifice). She is not dead after all...

Originally posted by Getsmart

"There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it."

"There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print."

"I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job."

"If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone."

"The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread."

"You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press?"

"We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes."

"We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance."

"Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men."

"We are intellectual prostitutes."

That certain well-moneyed parties are behind the press and other media is quite obvious, however it is largely alleged that many such Media Moguls such as Ruppert Murdoch and Ted Turner are actually "Bag Men" for certain organizations with their own Agenda which is yet to be established. Assuming this is nothing but a banker's plot is mistaking the conveyor belt for the factory. For whom do they work is what must be ascertained, lest you kill the messenger and foolishly celebrate victory while your enemy, intact, rejoices as your blindness.

We know there are many secret organizations with a cryptic agenda, hermetic knowledge, occult mysticism, ritual obedience, ceremonial symbology and even a strange obsession with ancient traditions of human sacrifice. They have been associated with the mystery religions predating the Christian era, those denounced in the Bible as well as other scriptures as Evil, destructive demonic devil worshiping sects. These groups survive and thrive in the obscurity and today are at the Apex of many of our large institutions and government bodies, running them from the sidelines and in back rooms or ceremonial cellars.

Their obedience is to a criminally insane conception of humanity's destiny. Unless they are in cahoots with aliens called "The Watchers", illustrated by the All-Seeing-Eye in the Illuminati Pyramid Capstone? In that case the situation is even more serious. But whatever they seek to promote, there is ample historical evidence, and even that of unfolding current events, which prove that their agenda distinctly goes against the general interest of the bulk of humanity. Instead they have consistently promoted Dictatorial Rule such as under ancient Roman times, where fascism was maintained by dominating the population. The usual trick of maintaining power by giving them bread and arena games has only been slightly modified to account for changes in technology and greater strivings for freedom of a satiated people. Pacifying their bodies by giving them "bread" has today been extended to wide-scale consumerism, while occupying their minds with "games" have gone from blood and guts gladiator slaughter to sports fanaticism, gory Hollywood productions, satanic rock music, pornography, televised brainwashing, news edutainment, virtual reality and murderous video games as so many pacifiers.

Our current domination goes back to the early Roman times and maybe beyond in the more distant past. This has extended over history into the Black Nobility which penetrates much of European Royalty and also their illegitimate Illuminati bloodline offspring. There are aspects of ritual killings which are apparently "Anti-Christian" showing that the Christian message taking a strong position against satanic sects is a menace to these groups. Apparently Christians are at least ritually treated with aggression, with in the case of the Giffords shooting a young girl born on the date of another ritual killing CHRISTina murdered 119 days after 911. This is criminal due to the murderous ritual sacrifice of innocent victims - if the event was indeed real - or it is yet still criminal by perpetration of a Mass deception at a grand scale, using false testimony, corrupt law enforcement complicities and deceptive media promotion to manipulate the population with fabricated news and faked evidence.

Excellent find on that quote. I agree with much of what you have posted on the esoteric side. I have been studying and reading heavily and the more I study and read the more this all ties in.

I am not sure about angels/demons/ET being the source of their power... but with al this it doesn't matter what WE believe because THEY believe it and they ARE carrying out mega rituals and human sacrifices. The whole Gulf War was set around their esoteric sacrifice time-table also. 911 as you pointed out in the "do you believe in magic video" is also all about their esoteric planning/sacrifice.

I have not studied the reptilian & zionist part to which you keep alluding. Things are crazy enough without this.

Please come post in my thread which covers their depopulation agenda and covers some of their esoteric workings:link.

I agreed with the post about Roman law and "follow the money" ... Boondock-Saint had a thread where he traced this to Soros. Soros invested heavily in Nuclear power and she was blocking it. link.

Overall there is more questions than answers.
edit on 20-2-2011 by pianopraze because: clarification

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

I am not sure about angels/demons/ET being the source of their power... but with al this it doesn't matter what WE believe because THEY believe it and they ARE carrying out mega rituals and human sacrifices. The whole Gulf War was set around their esoteric sacrifice time-table also. 911 as you pointed out in the "do you believe in magic video" is also all about their esoteric planning/sacrifice.

I have not studied the reptilian & zionist part to which you keep alluding. Things are crazy enough without this.

Hi Pianopraze,

You're quite right to not add any alien or paraphysical aspects to the analysis since all it would do is confuse matters when they are already muddled - in the Giffords shooting that is an understatement. I only brought it up in theory, and I have to consider their plausibility for reasons of personal experience. Having had the misfortune of a bloodline upbringing as well as an unwelcome close encounter of the 3rd kind, this is the only reason which compels me to examine those potential aspects in the issues studied. But as you say "it doesn't matter what WE believe because THEY believe it" and since we are mostly trying to get inside their heads to figure out what they're doing and why, that should suffice.

Please come post in my thread which covers their depopulation agenda and covers some of their esoteric workings:link.

You make a lot of valid points about the Illuminati Agenda to depopulate the planet. I'll post a comment there about that too. We had best hope that there are still a few loyal people in positions of power who will weigh in at the last minute to spoil their genocidal plans.

I agreed with the post about Roman law and "follow the money" ... Boondock-Saint had a thread where he traced this to Soros. Soros invested heavily in Nuclear power and she was blocking it. link.

Overall there is more questions than answers.

It is just a detail, but something bothered me about his opening post. It wasn't typed in on the ATS text entry but was copied and pasted in. It could be from his own text editor or from an unsignaled outside source. Either way, something else bothered me in reading it. For one Soros things in Billions and the arguments used are about small numbers of shares [for those in the big league] and modest investments in nuclear power which aren't even necessarily compromised when other energy means are available. Also solar energy is far from meaning Free Energy, given the cost of solar collectors as well as the incident industry which it nourishes. Soros could at the flip of the wrist switch his holdings into solar power if it was a financial decision. So I see in this argument no probable cause for a political assassination.

Secondly, Sarah Palin might be as he claims a Patsy, but she is associated with the wrong crowd, the satanists or, if you prefer a more formal definition, Sabbatean Frankists who practice Kabbalistic magick and who sometimes fancy themselves Zionists (you know, the fabled plan to bring forth the New Zion aka NWO and purge the planet of its impure unwashed masses). NOTE: they hide in many communities which they victimize, the most afflicted by them being the Jewish people. Don't get them mixed up, please.

One interesting thing brought up there, is the following, which I quote from that post:

The Patsy: Jared Loughner

Loughner is rumored to also be mk Ultra
operative under his master handler John Wheeler.

The Handler: John Wheeler

John Wheeler is also part of the Illuminati in the Freeman Bloodline. John is connected on 2 fronts in this. His possible role as a master handler for the Illuminati and maybe even for Jared Loughner and his role as an operative for the CIA for the Raytheon Corp. on loan to the MITRE Corp as an adviser.

How does Soros connect to Wheeler?

Soros owns 761,000 shares of Raytheon and Raytheon is under contract with MITRE for the US UAV Drone Program. Wheeler served in this capacity to MITRE. And both are Illuminati bloodline.

It is my guess that Wheeler was showing signs of his mind control regression while he was wondering around in those videos released and he was silenced before he could be examined to reveal the mind control. owever, Wheeler did activate Jared Loughner's activities before he wandered off the deep end. He was silenced to hide his connection to Jared Loughner. He was a loose end that was out of control.

Further Wheeler Connection to Mind Control:

Cisco Wheeler - CIA Mk Ultra Handler

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Radio Interview with Cisco Wheeler

educate-yourself.org...

How much of the above is information and disinformation I cannot say, it could be a mix. However it is always useful to contemplate as many leads as possible during any investigation, taking care not to jump to conclusions when one theory seems to magically wrap up all the loose ends. Sometimes the truth won't explain everything.

GS

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Can you expand on the bloodline upbringing GS ? You got me curious there , I understand completely if you dont wish too though .

What are your predictions for the JL trial , JL himself and Giffords .

Thanks .

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Getsmart

Can you expand on the bloodline upbringing GS ? You got me curious there , I understand completely if you dont wish too though .

What are your predictions for the JL trial , JL himself and Giffords .

Thanks .

Hi Doomzilla,

I don't do predictions since the day I predicted my mother's death. Regarding the upbringing I got into that too extensively in another thread and prefer not to here. Suffice to say it was standard Illuminati mind control personality dissociation through mental and physical torture and sexual abuse. Nothing to shake a stick at, many people, in fact pretty much all of those from the extended bloodlines get what I call the "royal treatment". Schooling among the elite of the elite, mixed in with very dubious characters which come with the territory, from stark raving mad Nazi aristocrats to master spooks perpetrating coups, perverse millionaires with mansions filled with Bond Girls dressed as chamber maids to manipulative occultists organizing the rituals. A normal childhood so to say, in that set. Enough to know the difference between Good and Evil, few are those who make the right pick and survive.

GS

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Back on topic, here are some more fragments collected from the Godlikeproductions forum.

Lougner's mug shot shows head shaved soon after being taken into custody. Should have had a suntan demarcation at hairline. Whole head was same shade.

The courtroom artist depiction of Lougner on that day was his hair not shaven and even seemed to been longer over the side on the temple area. Certainly not shaven!

Video with 2 courtroom drawings
media.smh.com.au...

It was said in the press that he shaved his head before the hearing and the drawing looks like hair to me, his head is shaded in depicting hair in the picture at the link.

www.scpr.org...

That IS hair in that drawing! Here is the picture I was talking about:

www.smh.com.au...

I caught that when they first aired the courtroom artist's sketch and commented to my S.O. that something was definitely not right there, TV showing his head shaved in mug shot, courtroom artist drawing him with hair.

Are real really sure there are not 'two' different people being shown here?

I question whether anyone died at all. Saw a remark that they saw no blood on her hair. Judge has to be as dirty as the rest, maybe needed to take up early residence in the DUMBS to get away from something about to blow up in his face their faces. This could be seen as a quick, sloppy operation because of that. But then, they do sloppy work because they know who runs the media, and the attention span and gullibility of the public. Let no whatever it was go to waste, they throw gun control and squelch control on it, probably other bennies, as well.

The girl (if she even existed) was probably a mind control victim. She was probably with her groomer.

Jan. 10, 2011
Second alumna wounded in Arizona shooting
By George Lowery

Susan Hileman '73, a graduate of the College of Human Ecology, was shot three times by the gunman who also wounded U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords Jan. 8 in Tucson, Ariz. Six people were killed and 14 people were wounded in the shooting. Hileman is in stable condition and is expected to recover..."

www.whcu870.com...

www.news.cornell.edu...

The Search for the Manchurian Candidate - John Marks 9. Human Ecology:
www.druglibrary.org...

" The Human Ecology Society soon became a conduit for CIA money flowing to projects, like the Rutgers one, outside Cornell. For these grants, the Society provided only cover and administrative support behind the gold-plated names of Cornell and Harold Wolff. From 1955 to 1958, Agency officials passed funds through the Society for work on criminal sexual psychopaths at Ionia State Hospital, [3] a mental institution located on the banks of the Grand River in the rolling farm country 120 miles northwest of Detroit. This project had an interesting hypothesis: That child molesters and rapists had ugly secrets buried deep within them and that their stake in not admitting their perversions approached that of spies not wanting to confess. The MKULTRA men reasoned that any technique that would work on a sexual psychopath would surely have a similar effect on a foreign agent. Using psychologists and psychiatrists connected to the Michigan mental health and the Detroit court systems, they set up a program to test '___' and marijuana, wittingly and unwittingly, alone and in combination with hypnosis."

The first alumna implied there is Giffords, if that hasn't been noted somewhere.

Giffords was also a Cornell graduate.

Master's in Regional Planning.

I wonder what THAT is a cover for.

What about that part of Agenda 21 where they want to move everyone into dense cities and away from the mountains and seashores?

Also, Loughner had an 18-round clip, and he killed 6, wounded the other 12. Does anybody get what kind of odds are against this happening ?

So no one finds it strange that in a 18 round clip he actually managed to use every single bullet to hit someone, for someone who is mentally unstable, in a high pressure situation, high adrenaline which gives you the shakes so its hard to aim, on moving targets while most likely moving himself, he had some pretty insane accuracy.

I thought it was 33 (not arguing I just need to check)

...and we all know 33 is special too.

He was using a 33 round magazine - will try to confirm with link..

Only person with first, middle, last names is the poor little girl and the murderer. Why?

Murderer (3) victim (3) = 33 ??

33 degrees and the age of all fatals adds to 333????

We are dealing in the 33rd parallel here, my friends. We are dealing in Magick.

Tucson and all the other 33 latitude sacrifices - more sinister evidence new to many of us.  Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dallas, Tucson.

I can't do the work myself, but I will put out there for consideration that the name Tucson (Two Sun) looks like it has significance, given all the noise being made about possible various cosmic events. All these towns' names didn't just land on them randomly, there's a very long history to the agenda driving these dramas and actors. All of "history" we've been fed is a straight-up lie.

Having her get shot makes her a more sympathetic figure, considering she brung the kid. Four times? Or three, depending on where you're reading?

She was shot 4 times... here's the wound information:

"Suzi Hileman, was standing near the congresswoman and was seriously hurt.

"She got wounded, I think, about four times. She's out of surgery, she's gonna make it, no head wounds, no heart or anything, but pretty darn serious," the message said.

"She was shot four times, once in the chest, once in the stomach, once in the hip, once in the leg," said Hileman.

Hileman said Suzi and his brother moved to Arizona five or six years ago after retirement. He said Suzi is the neighbor who brought nine-year-old Christina Taylor Green to the event. Christina died from her wounds."

www.fox8.com...

It IS weird that SHE of all people got shot multiple times.

They couldn't have her very well walking around unscathed, then she might "look bad". So they have her shot 3 or 4 times. Gut shot and chest shot, but 4 days later she is having replacement hip surgery.

Really, I think that could have waited. They supposedly removed the bullet earlier in her other "serious surgeries"

Susan Hileman took 4 rounds from the shooter -- perhaps he had been in a mind-control experiment and had derailed/been triggered to go after his programmer?

Susan Hileman took 4 rounds from the shooter

it is said she is being released from hospital .......

WTF!!!!! was she wearing a new line of kevlar clothes???

4 rounds from a 9mm point blank???

Damned, if you shot here in the #ing foot four times she'd be in the hospital longer than that. Maybe she was prepared for the shooting with kevlar, like you said, and if so this opens up a whole new area of interest

Yes, that's how it is beginning to appear. She was obviously wearing protective armor and just bruised. Four wounds from a 9mm would leave a professional wrestler in the hospital loner than that.

Here we learn that she has a collapsed lung and a shattered hip, but only days later she's at home in apparently fine shape.

www.fox8.com...

Her PHYSICAL recovery is going to be 100% (or nearly) says her husband.

“She was like a mentor for Christina,” Gerstenfield said. “That’s the only way I can describe the relationship she had with this child.”

Susan Annis Hileman was with 9-year-old Christina Green

www.liherald.com...

“My mom is the toughest broad I’ve ever met,” Jenny posted on her mother’s blog. “She is awake and talking and cracking wise and we can all rest assured that the woman we love is still here, kicking major ass.”

More weird:

Susan Hileman:

Article:

Quality of Early Care and Childhood Trauma: A Prospective Study of Developmental Pathways to Dissociation

See here: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Search there for "Susan Hileman" and you'll find her listed in the acknowledgments.

"This research was supported by NIH grants MH#035122 and MH#062030. We would like to thank the participating families for their continued investment in the study over many years and our research coordinators and staff, Nancy Hall Brooks, Anne Bellows, Susan Hileman, Joanna Jenei, and Nadia Manzoor for their dedicated work on the project."

---

Dissociation (split personalities/multiples) as a result of childhood trauma and early care...

That would be the area of study of MK-Ultra stuff... science on how dissociative identity disorders are created in children...

School of "Human Ecology" at Cornell -- the home of MK-Ultra...

Notice this: "thank the participating families for their continued investment in the study over many years"

participating in a study of the effects of traumatic parenting on dissociation?

over many years?

Continued investment?

Who ** IS ** Susan Hileman, really?

I had a "funny" picture come to mind.

Remember how the OP told us SH was member of the Human Ecology Alumni Association Board? I think we may have glimpsed in the interview what four plus decades of mind-control does to a person. She (and likely many others who have gone through extended MKULTRA) appears to have remained a teenager in some ways (mentally and emotionally) yet living in an aging 50-60-year-old body. Now imagine a room-full of these 50 to 60 year-old alumni? Curled up in a office chair? Feet on the board table? Raucous conversations? Arms flailing? Boisterous laughter and anger and tears? I bet those Human Ecology Alumni meetings are interesting to say the least.

Just want to add this note: Funny but sad too.... as the controllers would have likely recruited the more psychic, creative young students for their "experiments".

Both Wilson and Suzi Hileman were in the Presidents' Circle of Human Ecology at Cornell donating each $25.000 or more as per this link:

ecommons.cornell.edu...

Go to Pipl.com and look into WTH's background.

You will see where he works and where he also has a residence.

This will explain alot.

Including another link to 9/11.

If you've read the "passenger manifests" anyway.

Then you know that those lists were stacked with names of people employed by Raytheon and BAE.

Sorry to be cryptic. And it probably doesn't matter now, if you read the background of who they are and what they do.

Some Tucson names ; Casa de los Niños, President 2005
Board of Directors 2006-2007
Jonathan Rothschild, Esq

"I saw abc news video w a shrink (actually a decent one) + another abc w friend talking and crying. SOMETHING STINKS! Lets put it this way, he shaved "to be someone else". My instinct BEFORE this told me he had an infatuation. Go look at the picture of hubby. Then what comes to mind, along w my own related AZ research is the altar/skull stuff at his home, NASA/ Jesuits/Vatican/UA LUCIFER telescope, the lady astronaut MK that wore a diaper to kill her boyfriend, to name a few"

"U.S. District Judge, Pittsburgh Native Killed In Arizona Shooting; John Roll Among Those Killed In Shooting. Roll, 63, was born in PISSBURGH in 1947. He went to college in Arizona.

This entire thing stinks to high heaven and I even have my doubts that Giffords was actually shot. After all, we have not seen a single photo of her since the event. To keep a track on these events I will post the news of the day here:

Gabrielle Giffords was reported to have had eye surgery to remove bone fragments from the socket.

Then it was reported that the breathing tube was removed and replaced by a trach.

The feeding tube was removed from her nose and surgically attached to her stomach.

Yet, her husband said she smiled and found time in this busy day to give him a 10 minute neck massage. Among other erroneous reports, the neck rub Giffords gave her husband on the day of her surgeries, was a 20 minute session, not the 10 previously reported. According to her mother.

She was yesterday scrolling through an i-phone and reading Harry Potter. She ever thoughtful of her husband's comfort, loosened his tie and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt after a memorial service for Gabriel Zimmerman that was finally held this past Sunday.

Gifford's will be moved to Houston for rehabilitation. Husband and wife will reside in the same city and state, possibly for the first time in their marriage.

That is one weird marriage arrangement!!!! 

She will be leaving the care of Dr. Peter Rhee active military.

Col. Dr. Jeffrey Ling active military.

Col. Jim Ecklund, retired military.

She will then taken care of by Colonel (Retired, U.S. Army) John Holcomb, M.D., trauma surgeon at Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center.

Because I guess there are no adequate civilian neurophysicians?? Hardly.

The picture of the little girl is a age progression photo, like when a baby is abducted and a few years pass and a new pic is generated to release what the child looks like today. That pic has colored added to the lips eyes and cheeks, this is no school photo!! I bet they took the fake 9-11 baby photo and used age progression software to come up with this girl. She is propaganda.

The photo you are talking about does look "off". It appears she is wearing lipstick, for one thing. Have you seen this other photo - [link to a12iggymom.wordpress.com] where her hair looks much, much lighter? I also noticed the photo of Christina with her mom (where is the dad?) where the mother is wearing a shiny jeweled cross (emphasizing their Christian religion?) The funeral service had a notice mentioning God, Yahweh, Elohim and other god-names - is that normal in a Catholic service? Another comment on photos of Christina Taylor Green - I saw one of her in a ballet costume. It reminded me of the wedding photos of Obamas - all blurry, out of focus. Don't these well-off people have decent cameras? Just more questions on little oddities I've noticed.

I just listened to that interview - very strange! The father said when he showed up at the hospital they didn't know Christina Green was there. Christina Green! What father uses his child's last name like that? Then a little later in the interview, he said there was only one gunshot but her wounds were extensive. This is worth a listen people - this guy is not acting in a normal way.

Of course, no parents would do that, and as mentioned earlier in this thread, few parents would allow their 3rd-grader to go off with a "friend" to a political event.

This girls father was interviewed the same day as she was killed. He was quick to forgive the shooter! Who speaks to the media the day their child is killed? Who forgives the killer the day it happens?
Someone who never had the child and is a paid actor/cult member

The girl's father told The Boston Globe some of her organs were donated to a young girl in the area there, but he didn't have any other details.
He said they were once again proud of their daughter, "who has done another amazing thing."

I am going to position myself out on a limb again and say I have come to the conclusion that part of joining / staying in / keeping the ritual schedule / I don't know what of the group requires sacrificing one of your own. I'm trying to remember all the deaths I've read about but the only instances that come to mind are a description of W's parents going out to play golf the day his sister died of what was reported as leukemia at age five?, Laura Bush hitting her boyfriend's car with her car and killing him when she was seventeen, Hinckley (accused of shooting Reagan), whose family was good friends with the Bushes, ending up in a mental hospital (I'm remembering something about him just wanting to play guitar and being no-account, something that might have stuck in his military father's craw), W being Inspector Javerted by a Texas sheriff up to the time I think he ran for Governor, because he was implicated in a weekend ritual murder (I'm remembering something about people being skinned) of a number of people in a Brownsville cult he was supposedly living with. I know there are more instances, but I can't call them to mind without some Googling effort. Don't feel like going there. Except I will mention the wars, rituals writ large.

For lack of another place to say this, I would like to add that I think the reason that W has been on antidepressants is because he had a real emotional connection to his sister which initiated the development of empathy wiring, that, monster that he is, he has felt the emotions these people try to quash, the emotions that make people feel that at least some other people in their circle have a sacred right to life.

==========================================================

"On Feb 18, 2010 NotForSale from the Intel Hub interviewed a whistleblower employed as a private contractor at an Evergreen Air facility. The information he provided was mind blowing. Never before had a whistleblower came forward about this top secret facility located in the Arizona desert north of Tucson.

In the interview the whistleblower described how the facility is heavily secured by well armed personnel. During his time at the facility he was involved in retro fitting 727 and 747-c aircraft with liquid discharge tanks and aerosol sprayer devices. He has also confirmed reports of triangular black jets at the facility as well during his time there in the early 1990’s.

It is also important to note that the facility owns fully functional warbirds that have been fully restored from WWII, where all of the weapon systems and bomb bay doors are operable on the craft. This type of craft is not authorized by civilian, public or private use within the U.S.

This would indicate that Evergreen Air is indeed a CIA operation. The Whistleblower has also heard there is an underground base at the facility and confirms there is a possible “Black Helicopter” base on site as well.Note: Evergreen Air also specializes in unmanned aerial drones."

Another batch done. GS

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Soros could at the flip of the wrist switch his holdings into solar power if it was a financial decision. So I see in this argument no probable cause for a political assassination.

One interesting thing brought up there, is the following, which I quote from that post:

The Patsy: Jared Loughner

Loughner is rumored to also be mk Ultra
operative under his master handler John Wheeler.

The Handler: John Wheeler

John Wheeler is also part of the Illuminati in the Freeman Bloodline. John is connected on 2 fronts in this. His possible role as a master handler for the Illuminati and maybe even for Jared Loughner and his role as an operative for the CIA for the Raytheon Corp. on loan to the MITRE Corp as an adviser.

How much of the above is information and disinformation I cannot say, it could be a mix. However it is always useful to contemplate as many leads as possible during any investigation, taking care not to jump to conclusions when one theory seems to magically wrap up all the loose ends. Sometimes the truth won't explain everything.
GS

Good argument about switching from nuclear to solar.

I could find no link with John Wheeler and Cisco Wheeler other than last name and Boondock-Saint refused to provide on when I requested it in his thread, he just said it's speculation to the best of my understanding. I also do not know how he could claim John was Jareds handler.. I could find no connection. Would be interesting if anyone could...

Do you have a thread where you talk about your bloodline connections and other conclusions? I would be interested to hear but do not want to get off topic on this thread. If you don't please start one

ETA....

There is another option with the photo from this thread that no one has mentioned.

The eyes of people with DID/MPD can change incredibly. Until you have seen this first had there is no way to describe how completely and utterly this changes their face. The muscles in the face also change. It still looks like the same person but totally different at the same time. It is very freaky if you've ever seen it first hand, and I have.

I do not invalidate any other option, just add this to the list of possibilities.
edit on 22-2-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Great job, Get Smart! I agree with you about that interview. I saw a Dateline interview with both her parents that was equally strange but the video disappeared. You haven't found it or seen it anywhere, have you?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwynned
Great job, Get Smart! I agree with you about that interview. I saw a Dateline interview with both her parents that was equally strange but the video disappeared. You haven't found it or seen it anywhere, have you?

Hi Gwynned,

I pretty much relayed the postings of members of that other forum, so it wasn't me who saw that video. I am glad however that you can confirm it did exist. The original poster said he was unable to find it again. I haven't searched, so many other things to do.

GS

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwynned

Hi Gwynned,

I pretty much relayed the postings of members of that other forum, so it wasn't me who saw that video. I am glad however that you can confirm it did exist. The original poster said he was unable to find it again. I haven't searched, so many other things to do.

GS

Strange that Dateline would remove it. Maybe I'm paranoid, but they may have removed it because a repeat viewing if not the first viewing would cause one to question whether these people actually lost a child the day before, they were so calm and relaxed.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gwynned

There is a fine line between paranoia and seeing the truth. Rely on facts that can be proved. Watch the patterns and the money. People argue follow the money are almost always right, but sometimes TPTB do things to move forward agendas that have nothing to do with money so this logic fails at this point. Look at what happens as a result of the action also.

In this case they are moving for more gun control.

In the back of my mind in all this is something I can't quite place. I think there was a lot more to do with the Judge because it is the least publicized. CHRISTina was an obvious sacrifice. But the main woman being dead, now alive per reporting... that smacks of biblical prophecy which I had not read before. If she makes a full recovery and enters the world stage.........

But this is all speculation.

Jared is 99% likely MK victim. All evidence points to this.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join