It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apollo 16/17 Stowaways

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I recently started reading about this. It grabbed my interest as I've heard most moon/ NASA conspiracy theories but this one is new to me. I'd love this one to be true above all others. It's got everything. I've had a good look around and this doesent seem to have been discussed on ATS before, neither is there anything else on the internet relating to this other than the source 'doowop62' who seems to be a genuine enough guy and obviously struggles a bit with this knowledge due to his religion. Maybe why he keeps referring to the beings as 'moon humans'.

www.youtube.com...

www.disclose.tv...

As theories go this one is a lot more away with it than most but there is just something not right here and I cant really put my finger on it. I think all the missing NASA footage and photos from the last 3 missions and the way they scrapped the planned ones (both the last 2 Apollo Missions and the recently planned ones) has me thinking there is maybe something to this. It would certainly explain a lot. I beleive a lot of the onboard audio tapes mysteriouslly went walkabout too.

This guy certainly believes what he's telling us. I wonder if there are any better copies of the photos he is using to be found? I suspect this one is pretty easily debunked !

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hate to be a naysayer but I just don't see it here for the simple fact of no proof.

join