It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Jared Loughner aka Erad3 is helping to destroy the internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
After getting on ATS tonight after work, I was amazed at all the threads about this Jared Loughner person and even more amazed he was (most likely) a member here. There are several things running through my mind with this whole situation, one being the health of those eighteen people shot and their families, why such a senseless thing happened, what is the outcome for all of this and how I wish I could have somehow known the future and what this Jared Loughner aka Erad3 guy would do. Maybe I couldve talked to him here on ATS before the shootings in hope that I could help this deranged man in some way or warn as many people as possible. Why couldn't all of our resident "Aliens" and "Channellers" have made a thread predicting this?

Then I saw his mugshot.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c78c194b3071.jpg[/atsimg]

This person OBVIOUSLY has MAJOR problems judging from his actions and looking at the evil smirk on his face in his mugshot gives me the creepiest feeling. He has no remorse... I started to think more and more about this and why this all happened and I am starting to believe this Erad3 member was possibly some sort of Manchurian Candidate here to not only assassinate Congresswoman Gifford and others, but the whole genre of conspiracy websites, internet privacy, and especially ATS, the King of conspiracy forums. I'm sure in the coming days he will be linked to more different sites.

So what happens next? All of the intelligent, caring, helpful, insightful members on conspiracy boards (especially ATS) are going to be looked down upon and considered even crazier!! I wouldn't be surprised to see bans of ATS (and other conspiracy sites) from business offices, libraries, schools and (the scariest part) certain internet providers. Are our forums going to be monitored even more now? Will there be censoring of our thoughts and ideas? This nutjub Jared Loughner doesnt represent me, my ideas, or Abovetopsecret.com! Most of us are hardworking, smart, out-side-the-box thinkers, who've had incredible experiences and share beautiful stories and ideas!!!

I believe this is going to turn into a direct attack on internet censoring. The internet and ATS is such an awesome weapon of intelligence, truth and connectivity for people it is scary to TPTB!! This all started with Wikileaks and is continuing with this current story. We all need to be on our "A" game here and really put your all into your posts and dont be afraid to say how you feel or what you think in hopes of "'protecting" yourself from being noticed...Dont let this nutjub ruin our experience here at ATS and PLEASE tell people what Abovetopsecret.com is really about if you hear it being slaughtered in the media or elsewhere...I love all guys and I cant allow for this guy to tarnish our name here!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Or mayyyyybe....

Instead of trying to ruin the internet.. he was just a crazy # that happened to surf the internet, and here (albeit several months ago, his last participation)

Im almost 100% positive that
1) VT shooter
2) muslim wanna be soldier
3) every other modern psycho (within the last 5 years)

has surfed on the internet. I dont think that ATS or the members gave this man a reason to kill.. well, I take that back.. Sometimes, seeing people talk about how they think the world is off because of they way fifo is acting today could make a person go cookoo

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I've seen a lot of scary and disturbing things in my life but that mugshot has to be the most disturbing picture I've ever seen. He really doesn't look human, comparing that picture to others of him is very Jekyll and Hyde. I've always wondered if people could make themselves schizophrenic. I had a roommate a few years ago that tried to control his dreams and do other things with his mind. He went from what passes as a normal semi lazy teen to thinking the FBI wanted to recruit him and he was being watched at all times. Once he started calling the FBI over and over again FROM MY HOUSE PHONE I talked to his folks and he got sent away for a bit.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
no im sorry i wish it was that simple but jump into the rabbit hole not just sit and look at it. The mind of the youth has gone astray. Regardless of whatever you would like to call it mind control may it be through music, games, lower learning, higher learning but it spawns from a generation that is lost because of the sins from there fathers. I am not a religious buff or claim to be clarvoient, truthsayer, or know it all. Jared loughner is just a fruit from the tree. Here take a yonder into the mind of our youth today. www.youtube.com...

call what you want but this is where we are at with majority of the youth now.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I think If they wanted to put this kind of stuff down, they'd have done it a long time ago.

new topics

top topics

join