It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vitchilo! RPT-Arizona suspect had made death threats-sheriff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well, I would like to thank Vitchilo for bringing this out in the open! Way to GO! Anyway, I assumed there had to be a problem with the reaction of the Sheriff when he blamed the rhetoric for the attack, because he had no proof or evidence. I knew there had to be a problem with what he was saying.

HERE WE GO-

RPT-Arizona suspect had made death threats-sheriff

Sheriff Clarence Dupnik of Pima County, where the shooting happened, told reporters the suspect had a troubled past. "All I can tell you is that this person may have a mental issue," Dupnik said.

Dupnik said there had been earlier contact between Loughner and law enforcement after he had made death threats, although they had not been against Giffords. He said the authorities believe he may not have been working alone

NOW, the truth is beginning to come out.

Thanks to Vitchilo, I sent information to several outlets. So now it seems the verbiage is beginning to leak out.

Here is Vitchilo's thread-
US congressman receives letter after shooting : ``You're next.``

Applause for our member please!

So, you can assume that if the Sheriff had prior dealings with this fruitcake, he is not to be trusted on what he says. I am glad the FBI took over. Let us keep an eye on this folks.

new topics

join