It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My short intro :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hey guys, I just wanted to post my short introduction. I have been looking at this site for about 2-3 yrs. now, but never actually joined until now. I have always been curious about conspiracies and theories about our government and world, and i give credit to my dad. lol I hope the "Pink" in my sn gave away that i'm a lady. I'm married to an airman, so i hope i don't get into any trouble by joining this site. I guess that's what made me hesitant for awhile.
I'm a Christian, so i base my beliefs on that. I try not to get my head too deep into conspiracies because i'll stay up thinking and dreaming about it lol but i don't like to "pretend" that it's not really happening either.
I first started getting into this kind of stuff by looking into the whole "industry exposed" series.

Other than that, I really enjoy this site.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
hi pinkgomo, dont worry , majority here are normal, but with an open mind and curiosity like yourself.
anyways, nice to meet you, have fun etc...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

Hiya and welcome , im too new to this community im sure we will bump into eachother some time lol.

im looking forward to being part of this growing and wise community .
regares and welcome : karl (kayak)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Hi Pinkgomo653, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Pinkgomo653,
I'm another long time reader that has just joined up, two days ago.
Looks like we're all in for a few sleepless nights.
I look forward to reading your contributions.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

Thanks! I really like this site. I know everyone is pretty normal, i just get a little paranoid because my dad always told me to be careful on these kind of sites. But i can't find myself to ignore the facts.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kayak

Thank you! I'm looking forward to finally letting my thoughts be heard lol

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

I will surely take my time. I'm still trying to figure all of this out lol
Thank you!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hammaraxx

Well it's a new year and we're already having strange things happen. I could have fallen asleep hours ago, but my mind wonders so much. Thanks for the welcome!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Welcome!

I see that you are a Christian and I would like to show you something revolutioninzing from the field of spiritual practice(I used to be Christian too before). Did you ever hear about Falun Dafa self-cultivation of body and mind?

I give you a book tip here called Zhuan Falun(you will be very surprised by its content about how to become a good person, the logics of supernormal powers, opening your third eye etc). You might be interested in trying the exercises to open up your body too and see how it feels, usually the experience is very good.

Send me a PM and I can send you the free e-links if you want to try something very different without any notions.

I can tell you I find the power of good much more important than delving into the conspiracies.... And the human being has an incredible potential.

Negative stuff is already overflowing people´s minds so why not turn around and go for the power of good?

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Thanks for the welcome! But i'll humbly decline that offer. Thank you.

top topics

join