It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sphere UFO Video from Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Could it be something printed on a piece of glass?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
At :38 are my eyes deceiving me or is this "suspended lead weight" suddenly moving to the left? The tree-line does not change until he follows it. If you ask me, if it is a suspended lead weight then it appears to defy physics with the way it briefly stops. One would assume that if it was a lead weight held by a string, it would swerve left and right after this sudden movement.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
cloud's pixels move with the orb thing, it seems shooped. That's my opinion about this.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
At :38 are my eyes deceiving me or is this "suspended lead weight" suddenly moving to the left? The tree-line does not change until he follows it. If you ask me, if it is a suspended lead weight then it appears to defy physics with the way it briefly stops. One would assume that if it was a lead weight held by a string, it would swerve left and right after this sudden movement.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I would imagine if it was tethered you could make it stop like this if you were swinging it. You would have to get the string its dangling from above where you wanted it to stop before it got there in order to take the momentum out of the weight.

Could be possible. To me its definitly hanging from something.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Gosh! I wish I could remember where I saw this. Maybe on the History Channel on one of their documentaries. But anyway, I remember this guy saying that he studied anti gravity and built a homemade remote control flying saucer in the 60's or 70', somewhere in in New York. He said it cost him about 17 Grand. He was out flying it and, somehow, he lost control of the device and off it went.

A few months later, the FEDS came knocking on his door. They tracked him down through the serial numbers in the machine. The told him it crashed into a tree in New Jersey, and they were called. They asked/told him to stop building those things and hired him.

He was talking about his Gov't experiences after his hire. Wish I could remember which show that was!

Anywho, that's what this picture looks like to me. Some homemade anti-gravity device. IMHO

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I found it rather comical that as soon as the camera zoomed out, the "sphere
" darted to the right.

It could very well be a balloon caught in some cross winds.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I think its a some kind of kite and there could be a person standing on the field below.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Could it be something printed on a piece of glass?

That was my reaction too satron, as if someone is holding a pane of glass with something on it and as he tries to hold it steady it slightly sways making the "object" appear to move up and down.
My .02

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
Will put this video cause it looks pretty cool and I want to share with you.

What do you guys think?

Also, anyone talk Russian? Could you please translate?

Uh , thats where i drop my camra and fking RUN ! LOL this is an amazing video,
It just sits there for like an ill min then it moves. that i know of ballons cant do somthing like
that. The size of that thing is wow O_O *

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Im not sure what to think about this video yet. Some say the reason it is bouncing like that is because thats how it traverses through Earths gravity...lol im not saying its true! It could easily just be a piece of lead hanging off a fish hook...Why didnt he run towards this object????????????

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Clearly Fake

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Im not sure what to think about this video yet. Some say the reason it is bouncing like that is because thats how it traverses through Earths gravity...lol im not saying its true! It could easily just be a piece of lead hanging off a fish hook...Why didnt he run towards this object????????????

If that is true then why doesn't it do that all the time rather then just now and again? it moves smoothly at points then bounces up and down...

Reason would have you believe that there would be no reason for a craft to do that so why would it do that, also if there is a craft that could do anything like that and have that type of technology then I am sure it would have the sensor tech to be able to know its being recorded and either do something about that or disappear or go away from being recorded because I am sure that no government or aliens would want something like that recorded.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by belowabovetopsecret

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

If that is true then why doesn't it do that all the time rather then just now and again? it moves smoothly at points then bounces up and down...

Reason would have you believe that there would be no reason for a craft to do that so why would it do that, also if there is a craft that could do anything like that and have that type of technology then I am sure it would have the sensor tech to be able to know its being recorded and either do something about that or disappear or go away from being recorded because I am sure that no government or aliens would want something like that recorded.

You shouldnt assume how ET's or secret government would control their UFOs, I have no idea so i cant tell you why it is smooth at some points & bouncy at others. Who cares if its videotaped? No video of a UFO is going to change the mind of the world. Skeptics wont change their mind. I think ET's & Secret Govts know by now, that if their UFOs are caught on film, it may be put on the news, but it will be laughed at, debunked, and forgotten, no matter how incredible the video is.... We've been having awesome, videotaped UFO sightings for years and what has come of it? I'll wait...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It is not a balloon, not a lead weight, not something tied to a fishing line. This is rather a crude CGI. There is a white halo around the object. This is not from energy or anything like that. This is someone who was not that detailed with the CGI process. The white around the object is from the image coming from another source and pasted on there. They didnt match up the colors to well, thus the halo that can be seen. I bought it for about a sec, the movement was clue # 1, the pixles around the sphere was the nail in the coffin.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
It is not a balloon, not a lead weight, not something tied to a fishing line. This is rather a crude CGI. There is a white halo arounf the object. This is not from ebergy or anything like that. This is someone who was not that detailed with the CGI process. The white arounf the object is from the image coming from another source and pasted on there. They didnt match up the colors to well, thus the halo that can be seen. I bought it for about a sec, the movement was clue # 1, the pixles around the sphere was the nail in the coffin.

Thats what I said originally you can definitely tell that the pixels look weird around the object and I am pretty sure its cgi and not very good cgi lol

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by belowabovetopsecret

I actually went to school for Special effects in Movies. Although limited to my experience in CGI, I have learned and studied enough to usually be pretty confident with my conclusions. I guess it could be possible for craft to perhaps move like that, I mean, what do we really understand about UFO's...Not much so far. But Humans tend to be lazy and not that creative when doing something like amature CGI.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

I love how bouncy it is. Almost looks like its on a fishing pole. But im no expert so what do i know?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
here guys take a look at this, this might make you make a decision if not its worth looking so you know how to spot a CGI fake

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join