It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sphere UFO Video from Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Will put this video cause it looks pretty cool and I want to share with you.

What do you guys think?

Also, anyone talk Russian? Could you please translate?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

Sometimes I wonder if these orbs are some kind of scientific machinary that inputs our planets data and send it back to where ever it came from, like the tempature, the landscape, population, pollution.. that kind of stuff..??? Just my thoughts

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward

What do you guys think?

More importantly, what do "you" think?
edit on 10-1-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Interesting...i wish the guy filming had gotten closer to the object (although it is decidedly difficult to judge how far away he is). Also, if I saw that with my own eyes, I would probably not be itching to get super close to it. A translation would be awesome if anyone out there speaks that jibber jabber ha. I kid, but nice vid, OP, S&F

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
my first thought was balloon hanging by a wire, now i think its cgi. it doesnt really look intelligent...

also why did the camera stop shooting? idk it's just kinda sketchy

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
my first thought was balloon hanging by a wire, now i think its cgi. it doesnt really look intelligent...

also why did the camera stop shooting? idk it's just kinda sketchy

It may be fake, but I don't think "intelligent control" is the pre-requisite for anything here.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

It looks like a real object. Not CGI.

Now could it be suspended from a fishing string? I don't know? But to me it looks like there is a real object being filmed.

Now, it also depends on what the person is claiming in Russian. He could be saying look at my fake UFO on a string? hahahha I just don't know. It is why I would like somebody who knows Russian that can help me translate what he says.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Though I do not have the link...Im pretty sure this has been discussed here before, because the channel that video is uploaded to belongs to a member here.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gainsayer

well it is in the aliens and ufo section, i was just pointing out i dont think it has a pilot

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Will put this video cause it looks pretty cool and I want to share with you.

What do you guys think?

Also, anyone talk Russian? Could you please translate?

1. old video.

2. yeah dude just happened to be randomly standing in the middle of a random field..filming randomly...

3. yet another fake.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Well, sorry if it is posted here. There are a lot of Russia UFO threads, and I really did not want to go through each and every one to find this video.

Do as you wish!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I dont know man, that seems awfully fake to me. Im callin hoax on this one. Im not a skeptic on the U.F.O phenomena topic by any means but come on. Thats my final answer.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

reply to post by greeneyedleo

Well, sorry if it is posted here. There are a lot of Russia UFO threads, and I really did not want to go through each and every one to find this video.

Do as you wish!!!

No need to be sorry. Just pointing it out. Maybe someone else will remember and know the thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It looks like its tethered from above. The bobbing and swaying gives it away at first. Towards the end it moves to the side but someone could have just moved the pole/fishing rod its dangling from.

Because its against the sky its hard to tell if its far away from the lens or not. Also theres a hint of what looks like reflection in parts of the video which means it could have been shot out of a window with someone standing on a roof dangling this thing.

Fishing weight on a fishing rod? It seems to be weighty???

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

I sometimes am camping and in fields with my camcorder. There aint nothing strange about that.

To say fake just for this reason would make as much sense as me claiming it is real for reading yor post alone.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It is fake which sucks because I would love some real ufo vidoes but just look closely at it...it just sits there and doesn't move then it just bobs up and down what would be the point of that... just doesn't look right and I am not sure if its cgi or not but it does look funny the pixles look different around the sphere then the rest of the video and he zooms in under it why not zoom in more on it and why not run towards it he is obviously close to it and its not that far up into the air...

If I saw something like that I would shoot at it and try to get it or catch it and have proof that it was real rather then just stand there.

Also where did it go... why not show it fly off or disappear or explode whatever all the videos where you never see an end or anything always seems to found to be fake.
edit on 10-1-2011 by belowabovetopsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
When it moves to the side and stops it continues bouncing like it's on a string at the end of a fishing pole... My guess is FAKE

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Looks like one of these

www.billiardinstructor.org...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Defiantly one of the better UFO captures iv'e seen this year, unusual characteristics good find!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoorFool
Looks like one of these

www.billiardinstructor.org...

LMAO exactly good find

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join