It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I learned a hard lesson from this tragedy...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
Sorry ATS, I let a MONKEY goad me into flinging poo.

I would ask to be forgiven, I just hate poo flingers.
edit on 10-1-2011 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

You mean you called me a liar twice now for saying a congresswoman was shot in the face and instead of admitting you were wrong, you are backpeddling. Thank you for showing your true colors.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Allow me to guide you here. It is a link to our rules and such, perhaps you will find it useful.
edit on 10-1-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Good job.

For you and those like you within this thread.

On issues like this one, leading by example is the best remedy.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

YOU INSINUATED that someone other than the psycho had something to do with it.

You can stick your holier than thou indignation right where it belongs.

You and people like you using this to push your ideology are as vile as the one actually culpable.

But continue to throw your poo, monkeys are good at that.

By the way, if you do not like my comments, alert the mods. Otherwise, fling away!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You and people like you using this to push your ideology are as vile as the one actually culpable.

That didn't take long.....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

He's attacked me twice and another girl on another thread and no one was saying anything he was claiming we did. He says he has been drinking.. so I didnt want to report his BS in the event that he would wake up and go back to his normal posting tomorrow. One bad night doesnt a problem poster make. Ive posted with him before and he is never quite like this. We've all had bad days, misunderstandings and such. KWIM?? Nothing said here so far is something that is an end all for who has been a decent poster previously

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

This isn't the first time ATS has put someone over the deep end.
I originally found this site after my cousin tried to kill himself and ended up in the state hospital.
My aunt asked me to look through his computer to see what might have triggered him, she's not very computer literate. Well When I finally figured out his password and checked his browser history all I found was you tube videos about 9/11 being an inside job and NASA hoax vids, all the bookmarks were ATS articles.
That's how I ended up here a member, I lurked for a while trying to figure out what about this site had him so entranced that he literal didn't leave the house from the summer he graduated high school until a little over a year ago when the indecent happened. He's pretty much drugged to the point of being catatonic and when not in this stupor he trys to hurt him self and begs for help. The look in his eyes, the desperation and conviction, I wake at night thinking about it.

I hope just as much media attention is put on this site as was Palin, maybe Geraldo should investigate the going ons here.
I've herd talk on the chans about this being the site where Joe stack posted under a pseudonym yet to be discovered

All this misinfo that gets spewed on here, and you wonder why members go off the deep end. In the last year we've had what like 42 different apocalypses. get real people stop arguing over which politician is a reptile or there where no planes in the 9/11 tragedy. The citizens of my community are writing a petition as we speak, I do not intend on signing it but the number of angry people who are just now becoming aware of this site is increasing and they're not being very reasonable. Believe me, there a witch hunt and this site is pure witch craft in some peoples eyes
edit on 11-1-2011 by beholdblight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Sinnthia

YOU INSINUATED that someone other than the psycho had something to do with it.

Liar. I did no such thing. You are a liar.

You can stick your holier than thou indignation right where it belongs.

I said a congresswoman was shot in the face. You called me a liar. You stick that somewhere.

Liar. You apparently have not even read my posts because you are too busy trolling all the threads on the incident saying it never even happened.

But continue to throw your poo, monkeys are good at that.

All you have is an ad hom button eh? Anything to actually say? Seeing as how you called me a liar when I said a congresswoman was shot and I was correct and you were not. The poo seems to be yours.

By the way, if you do not like my comments, alert the mods. Otherwise, fling away!

No need endisnigh, I can handle you all by myself. You called me a liar on two different threads. You were wrong. Instead of admit you were wrong, you call me a monkey. Your skill of debate is completely on par with that of my half retarded black lab. No need to alert.

Any time you want to man up and admit you were wrong for calling me a liar now....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by beholdblight

True, but none of those 42+ predictions occurred. A normal person, even if they buy it initially, will realize that it's mostly trash, to be taken with a grain of salt, and go about their life.

I hate to say it but if he were obsessed with the computer, or specifically ats, for over a year, never leaving the house, I don't think ats did that to him. Perhaps it assisted in bringing out his mental issues, but the mental issue existed before he found ats.

However, I really am sorry about his condition I know how heart breaking it can be to see a loved one in that state.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beholdblight

great, apparently my cousin herd about arizona and ATS on the news and is back in the intensive care unit after another attempt.
Thanks guys, never seen my family so upset. They even called their representatives and every one in the chain of command. My parents are pretty shaken up too. He was only a little older then me and we used to be close when we were younger. He had good grades and played sports, had a scholarship to a good school then this site took every thing from him. my moms friend works some where for msmbc I can only imagine what they'll do

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
posted this in another thread...Thought it would be relevant here.

What we have here is not a result of our gun rights, hi-cap mags, AR15s, or Sarah Palin. It is the result of so many missed opportunities. A series of human mistakes that could not have gone any other way. No matter what security we have, what laws are on the books, what size mag is in your pistol, we cannot prevent Tragedy from happening once she puts on her shoes and walks out the door.

Thank you, for once today I'm not reading something on ATS that depresses me or pisses me off. I'm sure you've seen my posts around here about the situation. I've made no secret about how I feel about the left over these attacks(I'm a TP guy not a Palin guy).

I'm not a republican or a democrat. I'm a Constitutionalist Libertarian. The reason this pissed me off so bad is that I was being tied to a murder I did not commit, nor did my weapons.

I hope America learns something from this:

1-We don't have to agree with each other to coexist

2-"A lie will make it around the world before the truth puts on it's shoes"

3-"We cannot solve problems at the same level of awareness that they were created"
edit on 11-1-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Offtopic, self edited. Apologies
edit on Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:56:37 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

With Sarah Palin's rant of incitement towards Julian Assange, nothing surprises me. It's time she takes a step back, keep a low profile and keep her big mouth shut. Perhaps Palin should resign from Govt office to sort out her family affairs and spend more time with her children who need her the most.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Indeed, but one correction, Palin is no longer the governor of Alaska and hasn't been for some time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join