C'mon ATS!!! Australia needs us!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
They showed a map this morning where the heaviest rainfalls were and it was like a semi-circle around perth... thunder, and rain and storms and floods everywhere, but in perth, 35 and hot again.

After that inland tsunami yesterday it's just gotten so scary over there.

Perth??? Are you really australian?
Wrong coast.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
To my Oz friends,

I am devestated at the floods, and the fires in the west.

A kiwi team is there trying to help you guys, and has been from the start.

From a kiwi, I hope we can overcome this.

But if it is the end of the world thing, we can't.

So, hold hands with someone, that is all I can say.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

Lets also not forget that, in typical Australian style, in the state of Western Australia, south of its capital Perth, there are bushfires raging, claiming homes.

Lit by a friggn pyro in 7 different spots. i would love to get my hands on him. Also we have flooding in our NW of Perth, ( Canarvon) amazing hey, Perth today 35 + tommorow 37+ not a drop of rain for months. ( well nothing worth while) and then this on the other scale

My condolences to the families that have lost loved ones in these floods, my heart goes out to you all.And there will be more lives lost before this is over.

One thing about us Aussies thou, we are one, but we are many and we dig deep when our brothers and sisters are in need,

Take care all from Qld/ N NSW, be safe ,think smart

Wal

ps Please refrain from posting conspiracy crap on this thread hey, start another one and i will argue with you that it is just la nina

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
This is bad ! Australia needs the good will of the world .We have been there for all of you before .

We don't need s*&%. It's a bit of bloody water. So what if it covers an area the size of NSW. And well Toowoomba flash flood was a bit of a freak of nature, thats all. Stop trying to harp up and get sympathy from the rest of the world. Bloody Id!()7

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
Live Stream Of Brisbane River

For all interested, this is live from a guys web cam.

Worth a look, it is rising rapidly!

That was an interesting cam and chat till the utter retarded morons came in and started ruining the chat.

The video would be good to keep an eye on, but they just made me sick so I left...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Being from Australia and watching this unfold all day is pretty disturbing. But there is one thing people need to remember.. This cannot be stopped. Mother nature does not stop for nothing. The best thing people can do is evacuate.

They believe Brisbane could be under water soon but Im not too sure what is going on as Im in Victoria.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

They showed a map this morning where the heaviest rainfalls were and it was like a semi-circle around perth... thunder, and rain and storms and floods everywhere, but in perth, 35 and hot again.

After that inland tsunami yesterday it's just gotten so scary over there.

Perth??? Are you really australian?
Wrong coast.

Nope, right coast. You may need to re-read my post

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
These floods are pretty bloody big, and its going to effect the entire nation of Australia.

For those who think its a little water and a little flood, keep in mind something, 75% of the STATE of QLD has been declared a natural disaster zone.

news.ninemsn.com.au...

Three-quarters of the state of Queensland has been declared a disaster zone after being struck by widespread and continuing flooding.

How big is QLD?

And how big is that compared to the USA?

.... this isn’t a little creek.

This is significant.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Grow up you idiot.

People are dying.
People have lost homes, people have lost their businesses.

I'm disgusted a fellow Australasian is acting like a tool over this.

The world wants to help. Let them, we're going to need it.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
What I am saying is what I was put on this earth for.

Even though I did not want it.

I am saying hug and love everyone. Please.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Im watching the coverage now, we should be in for an interesting night. Most have been sent home from work early, my work is just about to close and will unlikely be open tomorrow as it usually floods. Lucky my house is on a hill so I wont have to evac to the showgrounds but I could be locked into the local area (low bridges for access in any direction) so I went to the shops to see if I could get more fresh foods cuz the vege patch died from all the rain and when I got there the shelves were almost bare, its a good thing I keep spare rations for times like this.

Word is its gonna be bigger than 74, yikes!

Interesting night ahead indeed, with the high tide combined with the peak expected in the wee hours of the morning.

Worst thing is there is no end in sight at the moment, the rainy season is no where near over yet.
edit on 11-1-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
This is bad ! Australia needs the good will of the world .We have been there for all of you before .

We don't need s*&%. It's a bit of bloody water. So what if it covers an area the size of NSW. And well Toowoomba flash flood was a bit of a freak of nature, thats all. Stop trying to harp up and get sympathy from the rest of the world. Bloody Id!()7

Hey mate I'm on the Goldie U2U me you address and I'll come and help you out ! Mandatory second line .

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
This is central Brisbane, twenty minutes ago from time of posting. The airport there is just 13ft above sealevel.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The number of unaccounted has dropped to 66 now, but the number dead has risen to 10.

And it's not way close to the eventual number, I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ommadawn

That was quick, he took it down

??!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

The number of unaccounted has dropped to 66 now, but the number dead has risen to 10.

And it's not way close to the eventual number, I'm sure.

Confirmed dead is 10, including 4 children
Missing is back up to 78

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Where are your leaders atm? In hiding? Did they flee the country?
If so that's a conspiracy.

Not trying to be funny here but if they fled it may be bad things coming.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Talk about false flag, notice all the major floods, random earthquakes, natural life dieng, winters that shoudnt exist, a jet stream that is only there when it feels like it, and cracks apearing. Yet all the media can talk about is how Jared Loughner shoot Gabrielle Giffords and other petty local news. i smell conspiracy

www.youtube.com...
Look at this, and make your own judgement (bot sure why it wont embedd)

edit on 11-1-2011 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)
edit on 11-1-2011 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join