It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simple introduction guys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself.

I ask that you will bear with me im not very good at words sometimes lol.

I have been a very avid follower os A.T.S. for many years and find this site intruiging to say the least,
The one thing i find amazing and respect is that all you guys will give anybody a chance, and actually listen instead of stereotyping them as nutcases, this i find wonderful, and i hope i can contribute also in a positive way.

I come from merseyside UK and have my own youtube channel with many vids that you are all more than welcome to see (kayak1969p) also i have quite a good reputation within that community so trying to dig deep and get some form of answer for many questions,isnt that much of a task, i only mention this so that i may be of use to u guys and provide maybe some good evidence for what you good people are trying to get answers to.
At the same time your good selves would most definately be able to answer some things that many people that dont understand or are justr in plain denial about, and simply say "im nuts" lol.
And finally i would like to thank all who welcome me to your thriving community of knowledge and understanding.

kayak.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Welcome Kayak the members here like to see evidence! We look forward to hearing your input on the many interesting issues posted here.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

many thanks for the welcome buddy. I will strive to become an active member of this community.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kayak

Hi kayak, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kayak

Very nice introduction....hope to see you around!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
many thanks to everyone for the warm welcome ive recieved i hope my contributions to the community will help me to understand what exactly is going on in the world.#

regards : kayak : (karl)

new topics

top topics

join