It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why our world cant end.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ive done a lot of thinking on things recently and i think ive worked out a Theory on how things/Events will Unfold for the Human race, And if you take some time to read this thread maybe youll be more inspired to make changes to your path in life .

Lets think for a moment than the Universe is Full of different Possibilities, Alternate reality's so to speak.
Everything Began Therefore there will be an ending and all these different Possibiltys are Converging in one paticular point in time and space, at least how i understand it.
The world will not end in 2012 because point we are still far off this point, This point of inspiration, the point of knowledge and the peak of evolution, Belive it Or not the world we live in now is still so young, There is so much more to acheive and discover before anything can possibly end.

Ive probably lost You now, but if you really open your mind and youll see we are nowhere near an End.

You Began, You will End but depending on how hard you Grasp hold of your life and take control depends on how much happiness you will get out of it.

Go outside tommorow and Open your eyes to a world that might as well be timeless and endless, and full of wonder.

Ignore Ignorance, ignore the Bad things happening around you, they should have no influence on the potentially great personality and life ahead of you.

To some these may seem like mindless ramblings but in my mind i am trying to inspire and that should only be considerd a worthy cause.

Thanks for listening

~Ted
edit on 10/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i like this makes sense to me you gotta have chaos before perfect order

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nonetruegod

Thank god someone gets me, Yeah we are living in the period of Chaos At the moment, But things will get much better, Give it a few thousand years

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

thats where the problem lies a thousand years? but in the evolution of humans its nothing so enjoy what you can and teach your children the faults of this earth and breed them to be better than us

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
We've already know of two magnetic pole shifts in history, and it's beginning to happen again. Life as we know it will end, but there will be a period of cleansing and purification. New life will spawn, evolve, and emerge with endless possibility and direction. I hope everyone embraces this dying age, and brace however you can for a new day.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LipanConjuring86
We've already know of two magnetic pole shifts in history, and it's beginning to happen again. Life as we know it will end, but there will be a period of cleansing and purification. New life will spawn, evolve, and emerge with endless possibility and direction. I hope everyone embraces this dying age, and brace however you can for a new day.
exactly sh**t happens and were riding a giant ball of nice proportions through itwe all have to deal with it and enjoy ... why not
edit on 10-1-2011 by nonetruegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I would also agree that we are not in end times. I often listen to coast to coast and first get anxiety over some of the stuff that is going on but a little research on some of the people making predictions and that always eases my mind. I often wonder why I sometimes listen when they have guess on that speak of great changes that are positive than fast foward a month and it's gloom and doom. It's amazing with all of the predictions of doom coming people are still peddling their books. I listen to RIchard Hoagland at times and he always gives you a little but then there is always a follow up that you have to go to his speaking engagements or worse some cruise that you will pay through the nose. He often speaks of documents given to him by government officials but never produces anything for consumptioin. For the folks new to this site take everything in stride and don't lose your marbles, people have been predicting doom for as long as I can remember and will continue to do so...remember Y2K ? I think anyone of us can make a prediction about the economy now and say that the marked will drop sharply in the next three months..we will have problems with a middle east country within the next six months etc.....you can always pull something bad that happened and equate it with some predictions. Whatever happened to the power of thinking positive?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
we humans believe were almighty but if the world decides on something then it will do so what do we do? adapt as always or wait for jebus= natural selection = die

new topics

top topics

join