It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to be viewed by every American - by and American!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is the thoughts of a man who appears to be very down to earth and I'm sure it expresses the thoughts of the majority of US citizens right now. He says it as it is.

How many would agree? I don't necessarily agree with all his statements but it does show how you Americans feel right now.

Read his statement here: ______beforeitsnews/story/346/896/This_message_needs_to_be_viewed_by_every_American;_and_every_American_needs_to_stand_up_for_America..html

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 10-1-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It screams I'm an American and I don't want the world as I know it to change. Mommy hold me,,,

Anyway.

He is right... That is how it should be. I hope he realizes that his beloved American businesses and their greed are what started this mess..

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
No need to use all caps. We can all read.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Oh please. Even though I agree with well over 3/4s of this "message," it strikes as rude, crude, and bigoted if not downright hateful. I'm an American too, a gun owner, and, if someone were to label me, liberal progressive would probably come to some minds. Would that somehow make me this person's worst nightmare? He or she is not my nightmare...just someone I'd stay far away from and more than likely tune out on. Quit with the divisive chest- and bible-thumping talk that alienates at least of the people in your country already. Most of them aren't going to read past the first line and will miss some really salient and important points that come later. I understand the emotion and the frustration, but start thinking as much if not more about how you're saying something and the world will be a better place.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I Am the Democratic Liberal-Progressive's Worst Nightmare.
I am a White, Conservative, Tax-Paying, American Veteran, Gun Owner
Amen and Amen brother. I support pretty much everything this gentleman wrote.

I believe 'illegal' is illegal no matter what the lawyers think!
Amen and amen again.

It is time to put an end to this political correctness crud that stops us from identifying problems. It is time to stop feeling guilty just because you are a white male.

I've never owned a slave, nor was I a slave. I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks, and neither have you!

This is so true, tell the race baiters to STFD and STFU! We have problems in our country darn right. Political correctness only stops us from having real conversations about them. Disagreeing with Obama does not make you a racist. Wanting an end to the latino invasion does not make you a racist. Racism is an invention of TPTB used to distract and disenfranchise minorities and induce guilt in the majority. It is just another distraction meant to keep us from watching while the government steals the liberty from each and every one of us.
edit on 10-1-2011 by sonofliberty1776 because: To correct a spelling error

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This was sent to me in an email a few months ago and I agreed with it then and I agree with it now. Long live the Constitution and long live America. Now if we could just get our government under control, but that is another topic...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I 2nd or whatever, everything he said.......

This country has been taken over by weak pacifist who think we should all pay for what our great great grandfathers did a million years ago, or a couple hundred anyway. Unfortunately, it's too late, I unfortunately i'm sorry to finally admit.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think a lot of it is nonsense and extremely self centered. I like some of the comments there, at least I'm not alone.

I mean, this land was stolen from the Natives to begin with.

And America tries to f*ck with every country on earth.

He ignores all the good stuff!

But I'm not American so it doesn't matter.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
At least the guy believes in Free Speach. We may or may not agree with his sentiments but hey he should be allowed to express them eh. Surely!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiseupall

The man is an ego maniac.
This country is not just his, it is open to all nationality.
Perhaps, this idiot likes the laws that our government have and continue to pass that erodes are privacy and freedoms.
Perhaps, this ego maniac likes the no accountability laws in our government and the banking cartels that allow them to pillage the American people. Perhaps, this man supports how our government creates wars based on nothing but lies and creating false flag attacks and killing American citizens, and covering up their lies.

I don’t find illegal immigrants a threat to America, I find our government is a threat to America; it is the government who has the worlds corporations interest at hart. These are the entities that pay the most monies to get their political candid in offices during our election; we are talking in the millions of dollars. It is not your vote that counts, in our elections it is the counters who count the votes that counts.

It is the government that wants to sensor most information in America. It is the government that has turned to spy on you. Why? Because, many government officials are the one's that have become corrupt. Look at what the Bush administration got away with.
Look at what the Bankers got away with?
This man writes that no one should collect SS# until you have earned it, then who will take care of the disable? Who are going to take care of people born with medical problems, your neighbors? You?
Our great country is a mess and this idiot wants to blame illegal aliens for the government and banking incompetence and corruption. This is not the great country I was born and raised in, I hardly recognize it anymore.
edit on 10-1-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Unless this is the sworn statement of the Arizona shooter, it is bad timing.

The reality is we are a globalized community now. There is no going back to whitey owning everything.

Times have changed and people need to change with them or become the slaves that America's lawmakers are making each of us.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more.

Too much political correctness for me these days. Can't even tell someone anything bad without them getting offended. It's retarded. Can't tell someone they're doing something wrong, they accuse you of offending them, and next thing you know your getting sued, or the police are at your door. "He was mean to me, told me my shoes were untied, arrest him!"

Thick skin, folks, not everything needs to be taken personally, unless it's directed at YOU.

Most people do not actually understand how to communicate in person, and text messages / forums / etc do not convey emotion or body language.

Everyone gets offended over the silliest things.

Aside that, back to his article, He does make some VERY valid points. I applaud his message.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

The man is an ego maniac.
This country is not just his, it is open to all nationality.
Perhaps, this idiot likes the laws that our government have and continue to pass that erodes are privacy and freedoms.
Perhaps, this ego maniac likes the no accountability laws in our government and the banking cartels that allow them to pillage the American people. Perhaps, this man supports how our government creates wars based on nothing but lies and creating false flag attacks and killing American citizens, and covering up their lies.

I don’t find illegal immigrants a threat to America, I find our government is a threat to America; it is the government who has the worlds corporations interest at hart. These are the entities that pay the most monies to get their political candid in offices during our election; we are talking in the millions of dollars. It is not your vote that counts, in our elections it is the counters who count the votes that counts.

It is the government that wants to sensor most information in America. It is the government that has turned to spy on you. Why? Because, many government officials are the one's that have become corrupt. Look at what the Bush administration got away with.
Look at what the Bankers got away with?
This man writes that no one should collect SS# until you have earned it, then who will take care of the disable? Who are going to take care of people born with medical problems, your neighbors? You?
Our great country is a mess and this idiot wants to blame illegal aliens for the government and banking incompetence and corruption. This is not the great country I was born and raised in, I hardly reconize it anymore.

And very well said too. Everything you say is right and I agree on most points but I think we have lost sight of the importance of "Free 'Speech' because without it you have nothing. Millions of men died for it throughout recent history.
What is lacking and is evident in this guys sentiments is a lack of education - and is a result of indoctrination which we are all subject to. Yes we the masses do fall like dummies under the dictatorship of the key Governments long standing plans to control us. Standing back and viewing from outside the trees - it is all about population control and future plans for depopulation of the planet.
Everything we are taught is indoctrination of what they want us to believe and serves their purpose. Religion serves to devide us - it is perfect for them. Racial Barriers too. We have all heard it UNITED WE STAND DEVIDED WE FALL and we are all allowing ourselves as a Human Race to be devided.
FREE SPEECH is crucial but we should all be speeking with ONE VOICE.
Imagine it: 'The pioneers of a warless world are the youth who refuse military service.' (Albert Einstein)
THE HUMAN RACE (the masses) IS WAITING but while we fight among ourselves we will never win the real war.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
No need to use all caps. We can all read.

Hi Duckie - I know it's your Sore Point it's just some things need emphasising. But for you I will try to refrain.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Unless this is the sworn statement of the Arizona shooter, it is bad timing.

The reality is we are a globalized community now. There is no going back to whitey owning everything.

Times have changed and people need to change with them or become the slaves that America's lawmakers are making each of us.

Excellent! United we Stand Devided We Fall. It's not just US law makers - it's all around the world - all key Governments and the Elites who rule them are together on this - they no exactly what they are doing.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnis

There's a vast difference between being rude and crude and truly just telling it like it is. Hiding behind the meme of "enough political correctness" to excuse this kind of divisive chatter freely and often is both lazy and cowardly in my opinion and swings to far to the opposite end of the fulcrum. It's just as bad as being overly politically correct, if not worse because it alienates and hurts people, ideas, cooperation, and the spirit we valued in this nation and does as much damage, if not more. As I said before...how you say something matters. A lot.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Cygnis

There's a vast difference between being rude and crude and truly just telling it like it is. Hiding behind the meme of "enough political correctness" to excuse this kind of divisive chatter freely and often is both lazy and cowardly in my opinion and swings to far to the opposite end of the fulcrum. It's just as bad as being overly politically correct, if not worse because it alienates and hurts people, ideas, cooperation, and the spirit we valued in this nation and does as much damage, if not more. As I said before...how you say something matters. A lot.

You push a good point but unfortunately not everyone is educated enough to see this. It's up to those that are to at least give them a listening ear.
I always say - 'That's why God gave us Two Ears and Only One Mouth'.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Cygnis

Unfortunatly if you make everything pleasant to the ears and to ones own personal ego, and at all costs try and avoid bruising someone's feelings, you loose the effect of what you are trying to say.

Not everyone has the gift of using flowery words, and making points come across with the same force as they would if there were bold and to the point.

In many cases, the effect is completely lost, and you have a lot of people sitting around, not quite sure what they have heard, but they feel differently after.

To get some points across, especially with our numbed sense of P.C. it is necessary to go outside the bubble to get some people to wake up and smell the coffee.

It does remind me of one i heard at a church some years ago. The pastor was talking about kids in Africa staving, and he was being polite in describing the situations. He then suddenly looked at the congregation and said "and not one of you really gives a f***!" and the congregation sharply inhaled, and gasped as a collective. He then looked at the congregation and said "You are more upset over me useing the "F" word then you are over these poor starving children, because you are apathetic to everything but what is right in front of you, like that "F" word being dropped".

Case in point. Sometimes you need to shock people to get them to pay attention. It's not always pretty, but it is effective. and if you find it offensive, there is a reason for that.

"It can't always be hookers and sunshine" - Claptrap

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

"Free 'Speech' because without it you have nothing.

Absolutely true! I agree, with you and your post. What I fear at the moment is a bill being rushed through congress to sensor information including blogs and chat forums. I know there are people in our government who are waiting for the right moment for an event to take place such as Jared Loughner shootings; I am reading many articles on the internet, making claims that people who support conspiracy theories could be dangerous or even terrorist. The ignorance is rampant.

If America loses free speech we may as well live in North Korea or Iran, because it will be no different.
I have no problems to what people say or write it is our constitutional given right, in the land of the free.

It is my understanding that America is heading on a dangerous path economically and is on a political global merger with worldwide corporations. Laws have been passed in congresses that are to only benefit and protect these global conglomerates that appear to have a strong hold on our elections, governments, and banking institutions.

Since the crash of 2008 that was perpetrated by insiders of Wall Street and the world banking institutions with the helping hand of Lemans’ Brothers and Fannie May, I began to really start to understand how corrupt our system and laws are in America.

Has our government found a solution to get this country on its feet again? No it has not.
During WW2 at least America was a producing country with plenty of manufacturing and jobs. WW2 help pull the United States out of the Depression, of the 1920&30s we where exporting more than importing to countries all over the world.

We don’t have the jobs to support over 350 million people we are not a producing nation as we were in WW2. Many of manufacture grew into giant corporations from the sweat of American labors. These same corporations persuaded $ congress to pass NAFTA. We all know what NAFTA is, it's all about doing big business in the foreign markets and setting up shop overseas. It was all for many huge America corporation to leave our country and dropping the labor markets here, to make more profits, the hiring of slave labor, and reducing expenditure. This is what happened to American manufacturing labor markets, greed took over.

Now with unemployment at it’s all time high and many corporations in America hiring foreign white collar professionals on work visa’s, taking more jobs away from the American people all in the name of greed and cutting cost of labor.

I am for capitalism and profits but not to the point that greed will destroy our country.

People are having problems finding employment because the economy is so terrible, however there are plenty of job openings right now in our growing government, such as Homeland security, or the unemployed can join the growing military.

The feds way of dealing with this down turn of no return is by running the printing press of endless, worthless money. We are at a point of no return in America and most Americans do not comprehend the seriousness of this economical disaster. My opinion is the America that once was, is no more, I see no real answers to save our decline. What we are witnessing is greed and selfishness and corrupt power that is destroying America and it will come to a screeching halt one day soon, when we are all broke, jobless and will have to turn for help from our neighbors and perhaps start over again.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

The history of racism is something that you choose to excoriate? Only a whiter male race baiter could choose such a response if you family had suffered racism back in the 60s and 70s complete with running commentaries by racists you and your kind would be bleeting about it now.

You have made ill advised commnets at the very least.

The whole OP comment is crude chest beating by a blowhard.

ANd yes I am an American citizen!
edit on 10-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join