It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines and their ingredients

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
My daughter sent me this website, and it looks pretty interesting. The vaccines that many of us get, and what they're made of. Do we really want this stuff injected in our bodies?
I'd like to hear what others think of this info. Thanks
www.oasisadvancedwellness.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whyshouldI trustyou2619

Look into Squalene.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
personally, I would rather take a chance on the vaccines (which I have almost all vaccinations up-to-date) than to actually contract and then suffer from any one of the diseases listed. I'm 36 years old and received a lot of vaccinations throughout my life..never suffered an ounce from any of them...NO wait I lied..I did have a sore arm for a week after my last tetanus shot 5 years ago..

All of my children have been vaccinated and have suffered no affects...I have a friend that lost a baby last January (9 weeks old) from whooping cough. The little boy was too young to be vaccinated when he contracted the disease. He died a little over 2 weeks after contracting it. The sad part is he probably contracted from one of the parents...since pertussis boosters aren't required in adults...

Flame me if you want but I do believe that vaccines do more good than not.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I am an 100% Vaccine Disabled Veteran - I actually have paperwork from the US Government that puts forth that my physical issues were caused by the Anthrax Vaccine due to the fact I suffered a severe reaction within the first 24 hours. I am a very fortunate Veteran, in that my case was fully documented. The Vaccine given to me likely contained Squalene. I am not alone in my disablement.

I recommend the book "Vaccine A" by Gary Matsumoto if you are interested in reading more on this topic. For a look at Big Pharma to include Vaccines I recommend the book "Overdosed America" by Dr. John Abramson, MD. ~ we are a quick fix take a pill nation and in some ways Western Medicine is not to be completely blamed. I mean how many Americans would seriously stop bad habits, eat less and excersize more? Instead we look for pills as a solution. Want to lower your cholesterol? Don't ingest animal products. No - still want to indulge? Ok, take a pill then. There are many methods in which to find healing but we don't have the time as a culture to embrace some of them.

Vaccines have done more to erradicate and prevent serious illness than any other known preventative method known to mankind, especially in the past half decade. They are a miracle in many ways. But the damage caused by them can be cummulative, meaning the more exposure, the more vaccines over time the more risk. I think there are genetic risk factors involved for some as well, and may have played a part in my case. But make no mistake there is a measure of risk in ALL vaccines. You have to make a personal decision.

As for my child we "pace" meaning no more then one jab a visit - and he is current on the necessary vaccines to attend public school our country.
As for myself, I can no longer tolerate any vaccines due to my disablement.
We do not partake in seasonal flu vaccines out of personal choice.
edit on 10-1-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: clarity

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
personally, I would rather take a chance on the vaccines (which I have almost all vaccinations up-to-date) than to actually contract and then suffer from any one of the diseases listed. I'm 36 years old and received a lot of vaccinations throughout my life..never suffered an ounce from any of them...NO wait I lied..I did have a sore arm for a week after my last tetanus shot 5 years ago..

I'm 31 and our generation received 11 vaccinations by age 6, the cdc recommends up 74 by age 6. Far more than you probably received in 36 years of living. I have 3 children and I am allowing to get the same vaccines I got. Was a chicken pox vaccine really necessary? Or the countless others.

The FDA says they're safe so they must be, right? Just like aspartame and fluoride.
edit on 10-1-2011 by leemachino because: spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
You know it is always a good idea to do lots and lots of research before you do something that might taint your health, and a hundred times more when it's not your body ( like that of your children). One of the things I find interesting is how doctors working for msm or pro-vaccine people always bring up mercury and try to limit the conversation purely to that and of course now that the supposed flu season is here you've surely noticed the news worthy reports stating the autism link is B.S.

Well I'm sure of one thing and that is Mercury is a nervous poison and I don't care what government study says it is good for the brain, let them take it then. But how about Simian Viruses? Have any of you pro-vaccine people even heard of sv40? I'm pretty sure that if you know what it is and you still say vaccines are good, well then you are either a paid shill or the vaccines have done their job in your brain. Simian means monkey, and 40 stands for #40 of the known 4,000 plus monkey viruses that have been found and isolated from monkey kidney tissue. Now if you don't know about this #40 then study it, and when I say study I don't mean read the first three links off of Google, I mean study it for a year or two, go to school and get your head out of your ass before you go telling people they should give their kids cancer. SV40 is known as the cancer virus and it and thousands of other viruses are in the vaccine. This is just one point of thousands of logical science based reason why you should be more like your logical doctor who doesn't give his/her own kids or themselves the vaccines they'll gladly give you.

Someone above tried to convince us that nothing bad has come of the vaccines they've taken, well that's great. But the creator made a list of dead bodies that you are not supposed to touch once dead and the longer this world turns the more of his commands the science world confirms. If he tells you not to touch an unclean animals dead body, well he's either like your government: a fear monger/liar, or more than likely he had a reason for saying don't touch. When an animal dies, many of the diseases inside that body flee for their lives and science knows this, do you? Well if it can make you sick by being near or touching it, is it really logical to inject it into your child? And if that doesn't make sense, then you surely are someone who thinks injecting ground up aborted babies is a good thing right? I didn't read the list the op posted because I got straight into the comments posted, but I have read the ingredients and if the list didn't mention aborted babies, then it should and a simple search would yield you the right one.

This world is in serious trouble, and at the rate things are going I think your best bet it to stay as far away from any doctor or hospital as possible. A righteous tree cannot bear evil fruit, and big pharma and your local hospital and that nice looking innocent looking Lil old lady are part of a tree as well, look to the roots of that tree. Think of freud the guy who loved to think of his mommies nude body all the time, one of the first people who got to inject coc aine straight into the blood stream and ask yourself " does the vaccine tree have righteous roots?"

In no way am I saying that Lil old lady is in on the deed, no more than likely she has no understanding whatsoever, either of evil or whom she serves, and if you ask her about simian virus she won't know squat. But are you going to trust your child's future and health to someone dispensing/injecting particles of which she knows nothing about. The most common answer you'll get is mercury this or mercury that, and then it'll be said that a can of tuna has as much or more than a vaccine. But anyone with a brain knows mercury is poison, but it's not mercury you should be worried about. Most of you have no idea how a vaccine is made, you probably think its real complicated and scientific, well if you're one of those people I highly suggest you look deeply into just how the small pox vaccine is really made, it might make you puke, but hey it's better than watching your child die of cancer while you lose your house cuz you can't pay the medical bills right?

And for the record, just because that vaccine looks clear and clean, the small pox vaccine is nothing more than cow pus , you know PUS as in "Got Pus?" white blood cells, or blood from a cow which the scriptures tell you clearly not to eat. Well if you're not supposed to eat the blood, why would you let that lil old lady inject it along with squalene or some other adjutant (sp?) which can cause an autoimmune syndrome into your child? That's right it's just plain evil and the opposite of being a loving caring and responsible parent. Save yourself the heartache and get super-super educated about the total of the ingredients inside these sterile looking viles, learn to read and to find the ingredients yourself, don't trust a doctor, they kill more people every year than all other causes of death combined!

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzlean

Even after disablement it took a while to sink in that a vaccine had ruined my life.
There are still emergent illnesses that look to be the result of vaccination.
I agree with the mercury content - it is NOT THAT ISSUE ALONE that is the problem, I feel it is a bait and switch. It is purposed in scholarly articles that Gulf War Illness and Autism have commonalities - how could this possibly be? Vaccines.

The commonality is a swelling of the brain ~ causing in the young Autism, and in the older servicemember Gulf War Illness - more commonly known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and IBS. I as you, urge folks to become aware.
edit on 11-1-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The new regulation going into effect in a couple months says Veterans Affairs can use people as guinea pigs for research and doesn't need their consent:

www1.va.gov...

Page 23 (J)

They have started using TOXINS for therapy:

www.research.va.gov/news/research_highlights/toxins-010510.cfm

They are taking the blood from 1 million Veterans for DNA research to make things to target DNA for treatment:

www.research.va.gov/mvp/default.cfm

They used Gene warfare for the first time in 2008:

www.research.va.gov/news/research_highlights/gene-therapy-120208.cfm

They don't need ANYONES consent now to secretly use them as guinea pigs. Then again Vaccines have been used on people secretly to put things in us we have no idea what it is....so mad scientists can see what happens.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Gee Pervius - this is upsetting to learn. Thank you as I will look more closely at this and share it within the Veteran Community I am active in. I find I have already been exposed to things at the VA I will no longer submit myself too. They are experimenting as far as I am concerned with "therapy" methods and anit-depressants, so I am not surprised to see this carried further. I am very leary now of their care. Outside of my yearly blood draw and primary care appt. I choose civilians and just provide record copies. So far, they cannot insist I go to them for care and on the benefits side they must decide in favor of the Veteran. They do not like to engage in prolonged legal battles and refute outside doctors. I learned this early. I get second opionions.

I think there is some genetic compenant to those of us that got so ill from the Vaccine, so these genetic workups facinate me. I also think that the vaccine lots were not the same, and this explains why some escaped vaccine injury. What I find interesting in my case is it was rumored that our lot was expired, it was flown into our location in a rush, and there was an extreme need, almost panic to get that one jab into us before deployment, even though they went on with the series. (They recently admitted in Air Force times to injecting troops with expired lots.)

According to Gary Mastsumoto's carefully researched book Vaccine A the vaccine lots were different. That the longer 6 vaccine series would not have provided the protection we needed FAST. That is the purpose of squalene. To super boost immunity. We did submit to a blood draw pre vaccine, and a post deployment blood draw as well. This is not annotated in our medical records aside from being documented on our pre and post deployment medical assessments. A copy of which probably went to some data base in the sky.

I believe those blood draws with social security numbers on them went somewhere - and those of us applying for benefits now that we are disabled, are being quickly compensated as a result. It is confusing to think we were injured, and perplexing to see that we are compensated - by the same Government - and THEY ARE compensating us and NOT making us fight for VA benefits and SocSec Disability. This leads me to assume we were identified. Experimented on, but identified. This may explain the establishment of the "Vaccine Health Care Centers" for each branch of service.

Civiliains need to pay attention. They need to understand squalene. They need to understand we are one of the most vaccinated countries in the world. They need to be aware of what a money making business the vaccine industry is: millions and millions of dollars. Infants being given vaccines they don't need in the first hours of their lives in some states. On the flip side, if we do go to National Health Care - I believe you will see the number of vaccines go down due to not wanting to pay for injury - I also believe that you will see other changes - that in the long run may actually improve our health . . . like new dietary recommendations and changes in additivies so that caring for us costs less. Maybe this is delusional, but I always by temperment try and look for the silver lining. There needs to be less profit in health care, and that includes for those that make and distribute vaccines and medications.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well, since I started this, I just wanted to add this note as well.....I wrote a friend of mine (an M.D.) and this is the copy and paste of his reply.
"First let me say I am biased in the support of modern medicine. Then let me rant.

vaccines are really THE MOST IMPORTANT advance in the history of the human race.
they are the most tested and safest of anything we do in modern medicine.
If I gave you a list of all the “trace elements and chemicals” in ANYTHING you touch every day you would not even breathe.
Coffee for instance has 100’s of times the concentration of Phenol, Formaldehyde, heavy metals, etc. and it is drunk in 100000x the volume of the 0.01cc dose of the vaccine. Most “Organic” foods ARE WORSE.
I’m not sure who or what organization is so set on demonizing vaccines but it is not in the interests of “public safety.” Of that I am sure.
Sure, lets all go back to the days before Jenner and Pasteur. Back to the days when 2-4 out of every 10 children born DIED BEFORE they were a year old. NOT ME
let’s let the scientists do their jobs."

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by whyshouldI trustyou2619

Well I have a friend who is a Doctor too, Her name is Dr. Meryl Nass - Google her.
I am not advocating that YOU not be vaccinated let me make that clear.
Some vaccinations are a personal choice and some are not.
The Flu shot is thankfully still a vaccine we can make a choice about.

I do not recieve them by doctors orders because you see, I AM Vaccine disabled, but most likely by an experimental vaccine that you will never be given. There are risks to everything, and we live in a toxic world, but let me ask you did my infant son who was at no risk need a Hep vaccine in the first 24 hours of his life?

I believe in vaccines still - dispite my injury but I think it is prudent of parents to pace them, and to not innoculate on a day when their child might be immune compromised in any other way. We all have friends who are doctors by the way and an "appeal to experts" just doesn't cut it here.

My son has the proper vaccinations to attend school, and I will see to it that remains so.
But line us up every year for a flu shot . . . um, NO WAY.
I have seen many, many doctors since my disablement - most of whom tell me behind closed doors they don't take the annual flu vaccine either. So don't just jump back on here and say my Dr. friend says . . . .

edit on 11-1-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by leemachino

I have both of my girls' vac records in front of me....but please enlightened me on these 74 vacs..because I'm not seeing them on theirs..they are ages 5 and 3. The 5 year old is DONE with shots until high school boosters.

I have a yearly examine for the 5 year old next month...so I would like that list so I may question our ped.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Check the center for disease control website and they list all their recommended vaccinations. Most vaccine doses nowadays are multiple dose shots. You may be receiving 3 or more different vaccinations in one shot. That number also includes yearly flu shots which vaccinate 3 to 4 different flu strains.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by leemachino

I'm not against vaccinations, I personally believe so many in a short period of time coupled with enviromental factors (chemicals in food, plastics, water, basically everywhere now) could cause some problems. I am no expert on any of this, but I have tried to research as much as I could from many different sources. I am choosing to eliminate some vaccines from my childs schedule. Like the chicken pox vaccine. And spread the others out over a longer timeline.

Robert Kennedy Jr. has been researching and writing about vaccines and autism. He has some pretty good articles out there about it asking for more research from scientists. They are well written and full of info. Can't remember where I read them from off the top of my head, but they are out there just google it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I attempted to e-mail the author of "Vaccine A," but it was delivery-kicked back. I think the information contained in the e-mail would be fitting for this forum.

Cheers.
----------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Matsumoto,

I am a 33-year-old white male, disabled U.S. Soldier. Although I have not read "Vaccine A", many of your findings caught my eye during research into my ongoing health issues since deployment to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba and Afghanistan, and my subsequent medical discharge from the Army in 2005. (I served from 2000-2005, U.S. Army, Active Duty.)

Here is some information about my case, and possible related links, that may interest you if you are still pursuing potential vaccination-related illness in the military.

1. I never received the Anthrax Vaccine. (To my knowledge.) I did, however, receive multiple vaccines, to include Small Pox. I also have records for all these vaccinations in PDF format if you need additional evidence for future research.

2. Current medical DXs: SLE (Lupus) with involved systems: Discoid Lupus (skin); Pleurisy (right-side chest); Pericarditis (heart); Autoimmune hepatitis (liver); Uveitis (right eye). Also, IBS, Migraines, TMJ, PTSD and a few others.

3. "...2614 SLE patients were retrieved from the VA databank; 2144 were male, making this the largest group of male patients with SLE reported in United States of America."
[Source: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...] June 2001

4. HOUSE COMMITTEE ON VETERANS’ AFFAIRS SUBCOMMITTEE ON OVERSIGHT AND INVESTIGATIONS, JULY 27, 2010, STATEMENT OF JOHN R. GINGRICH, CHIEF OF STAFF,
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
[Source: www.va.gov...] July 2010

5. War Related Illness and Injury Study Center (WRIISC)
[Source: www.warrelatedillness.va.gov...] April 2011

6. Department of Defense Shelf-Life Program
[Source: www.shelflife.hq.dla.mil...] November 2007

I'm sick often, and don't have the mojo I used to, so my research and writing is slow-going at the moment. I respect your investigative journalism, and hope that any information I provide you with helps to uncover more of the mystery of what got myself and fellow service members ill. To paraphrase the doctor who recommended my medical discharge from the Army, 'You're not the only male to come back with this.' (Lupus)

I'm very interested in pursuing research into the ongoing problem with autoimmune disease and other mystery diseases that form during service, and the possible relationship between vaccinations and these diseases.

I hope you get this e-mail, and thank you for all your research.

Respectfully,

[danats]
----------------------------------------------------------

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
As a military brat as a kid, I can't even recall how much stuff we were shot up with throughout the course of moving here and there, and overseas, etc. Pretty much every 2 years we got injected with something or another.

new topics

top topics

join