It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does anybody else feel the shooting of congresswoman gifford was a conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i mean think about it she is a democrat who is against gun control . she is for securing the border in most ways she acts like a republican she is from political hot potato state arizona. here is my theory she was put down by the democratic party because she was against their policies . lets look as how the assassin was portrayed first day they tried to make him look like a hardened criminal because he ran a red light and was busted for paraphernalia .
now they are saying he was expelled from school because other students were scared that he was a nut. so in 2 days he went from being someone who was charged with a misdemeanor and a traffic infraction to being a raving lunatic . now they are saying arizona needs tougher gun control because this congresswoman was shot.
so those my points make any sense do you think this woman was attemted tgo be killed for poltical reasons by the xetas because she was for securing the border or because shooter was a nut

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
How many topics are discussing this right now?
With all due respect, look on the boards. I have seen a half dozen at least discussing this.

CX

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
No, i don't.

I believe this was simply a person with serious issues who decided to carry out a horrendous act that day.

Thats it.

To be honest, i'm keeping an eye on what else is going on whilst this is being shown 24/7 on the MSM, the old British saying, "A good day to burn bad rubish" springs to mind.

CX.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I was watching 'Today' this morning on MSNBC. And I had to fight back the temptation of breaking the television. The amount of propaganda they used in favor of the Congresswomen being shot was maddening. I truly do wish a massive amount of people where seeing through the 'B.S' this morning. It was pathetic and entirely one sided.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
We might as well start making our own news or decisions on its events as thge people so far ive had a chance to chat with are far more intelligent and honest than any msm these days, the problem as far as government is concerned is as a group we cant be trusted to make good decisions and its been this way for nearly 60 years were stupid and just dont understand how things work

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WraithXV

MSNBC using propaganda???? No way!!! The reason most people didnt notice that, is because most people dont watch MSNBC. Their ratings are extremely low, as is their moral compass and journalistic integrity. They are simply a mouthpiece for the Soros minions that got Obama elected and want this country (USA) to step down as the bright light it once was. As far as a conspiracy, in politics now if your not with your party are you against them? Who knows ...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

does anybody else feel the shooting of congresswoman Giffords was a conspiracy

No, but there seems to be a conspiracy to turn this tragic event into a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
she was put down by the democratic party because she was against their policies .

Where is evidence for this? So far if you are going to make the issue partisan all of the evidence points to Tea Party, as has been stated on the news she was threatened and sent hate mail primarily from pple with right-wing views.

ie: Sarah palin and her crossshairs over Gifford's district and Gifford's support and vote for healthcare reform, which seems to tick off every person who votes republican.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Victor03
They are simply a mouthpiece for the Soros minions that got Obama elected and want this country (USA) to step down as the bright light it once was.

I hate to break this to you, but it was a GOP president (ie: Bush) that got america involved with two wars, and because of all the tax cuts and flagarant spending, he turned a budget surplus into a deficit that went to a trillion dollars.

I love how Obama is suddenly responsible for Iraq, and the huge deficit which was inherited from a GOP led administration, just because he is a democrat. Uh huh yea makes perfect sense.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by redrezo

Obama didn't inherit a damn thing.............he wanted the job. It's not like any of this came as a surprise to him, or he didn't know about it before hand. He took the job, and then realizwd OMG I have to put on big boy pants and handle this. One problem, he's not up to the task, so spare me the inherited bs, he knew what the job was and took it, it's now up to him to run with the ball................so far he's failed miserably.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

i am sorry but to me in the uk the whole obama idea was just a gimmick black guy = change the others in contention ? dubious to say the least forever destroying other black candidates that are true and honest

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by proteus33

Just another lunatic with a sick fascination with someone.

Wouldnt have even been a peep in the national media if she wasn't a congresswoman.
edit on 10-1-2011 by GeneralAwesome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by redrezo

Obama didn't inherit a damn thing.............he wanted the job. It's not like any of this came as a surprise to him, or he didn't know about it before hand. He took the job, and then realizwd OMG I have to put on big boy pants and handle this. One problem, he's not up to the task, so spare me the inherited bs, he knew what the job was and took it, it's now up to him to run with the ball................so far he's failed miserably.

NO the fact that somehow Bush is absolved of all blame, and it's automatically pinned on to Obama is complete Bullsht.

You can't expect somebody armed with a supersoaker to fix a house burning on fire within 5 minutes, you put Mc Cain or Sarah Palin in Obama's seat, don't be suprised at all if the situation remained the same at best, or possibly even worse. Sometimes it's not the leadership at fault, but moreso a general population that is stupid, tends to be hysterical, emotional and ignorant over complicated issues. Both Democrats and Republicans understand this very well (also the primary reason why an Electorate exists), but none of them want to say the truth out loud because they know they'll get their asses kicked or end up being assassinated.

a nation that thinks we can solve the deficit crisis, with tax cuts, and government that has no funds to reduce the deficit but is stuck in a situation that has no choice but to increase spending, is a nation of complete idiots, because no one understands that taxes exist for a damn good reason.

Watch -> en.wikipedia.org...

Fact: The average population of the United States, doesn't have a 4 year degree in Economics, yet everyone presumes to know more than an academic with a PhD, even though they'd rather be reading news gossip over Britney spears insead of educating themselves properly to understand generally esoteric topics such as keynesian economics.

edit on 10-1-2011 by redrezo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
all i was saying it wouldn't be hard to believe that any party would be willing to throw a member under a bus if a they weren';t towing the party line and b if they thought they could point the finger at opposition that is the political way. and yes she is a democrat but she acts just like a republican on most things. if it had been a tea party idea or republican idea they would have framed an illegal alien.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The shooting obvious WAS a conspiracy, but not in the way that you think. We do know that the shooter planned to shoot the woman. And that is conspiracy to commit murder.

Was there further political motivation put into play by unseen forces? No. No more than when a kid takes a gun to school and starts shooting up the place. It was another random act of violence by a complete moron.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by allenidaho
The shooting obvious WAS a conspiracy, but not in the way that you think. We do know that the shooter planned to shoot the woman. And that is conspiracy to commit murder.

Actually, it takes 2 or more people to conspire. Acting alone is not a conspiracy. I won't get all fancy and post the definition of conspiracy, but you can look it up.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
No, absolutely not. And my guess is that very. very few people think so (op aside that is).

But I am beginning to agree with Aggie - the conspiracy started AFTER the shooting (mostly on MSNBC, CNN, and other gun-bashing, right-bashing, GOP-bashing "news" outlets). Very sad. And very transparent. Thanks for showing us your true colors. What a tragedy that they used a tragedy to demonstrate, and verbalize, their utter hypocrisy.
edit on 1/14/2011 by Outrageo because: typo fix

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

when you say about what else is going on do you mean the bird deaths and stuff?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Not long after the shooting there were reports of another person with a gun and shooting, right? Im from New Zealand. So the news we got was pretty small on the affair at the time. But first they did say there was a guy who was firing at the suspect. Then a day after they said they were looking for another suspect. After that we herd nothing. Then a couple of days ago, there was alot of Obama's speech at Tuscon. Far more news on that speech than the event. A bit weird to me. Has anyone got any news on the other shooter. Thats if there really was one.

new topics

top topics

join