It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study: Be Wary of Space Visitors

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom

Originally posted by karen61057
I try not to get too esoteric in my posts because, well, because its not generally well recieved but in dealing with things like auras or our soul and its ability to transcend our outer boundries this ability does not seem so far fetched. In thinking about our reception of any data whether its sight or smell or touch, the actual smell or sight or feel in not inside our brains, it is merely our interpretation of these things based on data recieved via nerves. We get our info from electrical impulses within the brain so its highly possible that these electrical impulses can recieve data from sources other than the eyes, ears, nose or hands or mouth. Everyone has some degree of psychic ability. In a highly evolved alian this ability is probably as easily accessed as us opening our eyes. Its that natural to them.

It's ok, I'm not judgmental.

Here's a vid you'd probably like, tho maybe saw already.
www.youtube.com...

If thoughts have frequencies, then they can be registered and interpreted... and that also means the mind can be a possible receiver. Scientific prelude to telepathy.
edit on 12-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

I'll view the vid at home later. No speakers on the computer here at work. Science is bearing out the theory of telepathy in nolocal communication as evidenced by the Heisenburg Indetermanancy theory. We see nonlocal communication in lower species like fish and birds who school, or flock and will all turn or take off at the exact same moment. Science is showing that not only do thoughts have frequency but also mass to a certain extent! We have lost sight of this ability within ourselves. Use it or loose it. A higher civilization such as an alian would either have never lost this ability or rediscovered and developed it to such a degree that its their primary method of communication.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Masonicfantom:
I peeked at the video anyway even though I cant hear it. This is "THE SECRET". That book started me on a year long study of the law of attraction quantum physics and a slew of other topics related to this. We have even more in common than I thought earlier. Yippy, a like minded earthling! This new research regarding ET is an offshoot of that study because I'm reading that their message/ intentions for us are exactly what I have been learning! I hope that this is correct! It will change mankind forever.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hey Karen! Yea, I think we do share many beliefs/views.

Yes, it's from The Secret. Good book/show. Any future visitors would likely appreciate us at least having some conceptual understand at of what and who they are and what they can do. Quantum mechanics/physics, philosophy, spirituality, astronomy and psychology are topics I've been studying for a long time, before ever being aware/interested in the possibility of ET life engaging this planet.

edit on 12-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: Personal question

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
Hey Karen! Yea, I think we do share many beliefs/views.

Yes, it's from The Secret. Good book/show. Any future visitors would likely appreciate us at least having some conceptual understand at of what and who they are and what they can do. Quantum mechanics/physics, philosophy, spirituality, astronomy and psychology are topics I've been studying for a long time, before ever being aware/interested in the possibility of ET life engaging this planet.

edit on 12-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: Personal question

Ditto my friend! Two of the contributors of that book/ movie who were edited out at the last minute were Jerry & Ester Hicks. Their claim is that they can channel this entity, Abraham who says they are many and of cosmic origin and this is the message Abraham had for them and us. May be an ET connection there anyway!.
PS Any future discussion on this topic probably should go in its own thread unless we can continue to connect it to alians. Law of the land and all. Peace my new friend.

PPS you should rent the video "what the bleep do we know" for more on LOA./Quantum physics.
edit on 12-1-2011 by karen61057 because: to add the video mentioned on the last line. xxoo

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

dammit thats a really good point & highly likely - providing we actually ran out of resources again.
Hopefully we would have come up with some renewable sustainable way of surviving by then...?

-B.M

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystiqueAgent
Seems alien visitors goes back and forth. One side some say be weary on the other some say it will be okay, I honestly don't know what to think until if and when it happens

MystiqueAgent, I understand what you're saying, The (until if and when it happens.)

The real question is,,,,, Has it happened

If it had, would you remember

Would you want too

I think they have visited and still do to this day

I really don't believe they have, interfered with us to awfully much
just alittle bit to make us more DNA friendly for them

It's the traveling from their star to ours, I have to agree with my friend Bob Down Under, when he mentioned to me about the use of space and time.
Here is a quote from his post: [ Some would be far more advanced than to use that type of craft and life support, now theres evidence that space/time can be distorted and shorten to decrease the distance between A & B, an artificial gravity system will do that. ] end of quote.

I'd like to hear exactly way any of you don't believe we have been visited and use that lame excuse,,, Show me proof
I could ask the same thing of you

edit on 12-1-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I feel that their are entities of all creeds and morals the same as Humankind. I am not willing to judge a book by it's cover and neither am I willing to automatically say this or that species is evil or not. Their are both good and bad factions at hand here but I am willing to have an open mind and would listen to the arguments and opinions of BOTH sides before meeting and greeting.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
I feel that their are entities of all creeds and morals the same as Humankind. I am not willing to judge a book by it's cover and neither am I willing to automatically say this or that species is evil or not. Their are both good and bad factions at hand here but I am willing to have an open mind and would listen to the arguments and opinions of BOTH sides before meeting and greeting.

johnthejedi24,,, it's the meeting and greeting part that I'm worried about.
Lets just say, they can Travers or Bend Space and Time. Now we can do What Exactly, go to the moon and send up satellites and other space junk.
Our world wide past time is Sex.
Jezzzz, We'd have to look like a new breed of rabbits to them the way most of us have kids.
New breed of Rabbit for,,,,,,, or Slave,,,,,, What would you do with the human race if you were forced to make contact with us?
I'm just saying, I can't see any reason an advanced race of beings would want anything to do with us.
Unless it was to exploit the human race, I mean, look how east that would be to do, you'd have all the, They've Returned To Save Us Crowd and the even Crazier, Scientology Nuts out and worshiping them.
edit on 12-1-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i agree, and i follow you 100%.... but there are billions and billions of other planets and galaxies... why would earth be pin-pointed out of all the other ones?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by poptart2010
i agree, and i follow you 100%.... but there are billions and billions of other planets and galaxies... why would earth be pin-pointed out of all the other ones?

We just happen to be the next planet on their list or we may be in the way to their next conquest

Does this look like a Happy Alien To You?

edit on 13-1-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohuaOur world wide past time is Sex.
I'm just saying, I can't see any reason an advanced race of beings would want anything to do with us.

Is it possible that some are worried that aliens are coming here for sex?

That's what we WANT them to come here for!
... They give us crazy ass technology, we give them sex. That would be more than fair I think. Hell, if we are not careful we might wind up in debt to them for sex.....assuming they are good at that as building spaceships!

Seriously? what the # could they want from us? Food? Why not just take some us and have a human farm somewhere? So therefore.... Whatever they want FROM us...even if they also like to eat us... is the planet.

maybe situations like this planet are rare and they just don't have enough planets to farm people on.... but seriously, I think they would just change their diet or something because I think just about anything in the human body can be gotten from another source... a source that doesn't need to be meticulously and tediously "taken over".... If anything... it's gotta be the planet. So... if they want the planet, hopefully they will be nice and pay for space here with technology... and sex.

Goddammit, this whole thing better be about sex.

Sorry, I can't help the sexual innuendos and am not trying to be sleazy but I get bored.
If aliens come to earth I am hoping they are interesting and amazing creatures whatever they may be and just hope that all will be able to look at the situation as a very meaningful and acceptable interaction and merge of lifeforms. I think that is how we learn and grow. If species can co-exist, this is very important to understand. If there is intelligent life out there and we are not alone, then every effort should be made ON BOTH SIDES to strive for a peaceful one with the benefit of the doubt. Without proof, the first thing out of anyone's mouth doesn't need to be accusation and speculation. It's all so very circumstantial if it were to play out... past or future contact... and I don't know anyone who has ANY of those actual details. There is a time and place to speculate... it's when you get into the details of the actual matter. You have to BE someone in contact and have a way to communicate these speculations in appropriate context. There's no point in sitting here worrying about and throwing around a bunch of unproven things until they are at Earth's doorstep.... they will either engage us in some type of unfriendly situations or they will not. If they are able to get close enough to us without us freaking out and trying to kill them all (because if we do that it will most certainly result in a lot of loss of life and they will probably still win if they are coming from SPACE with phenomenal technology).... the first one's they make contact with will be the one's to find out what their intentions are and it will have to be a sacrifice in good faith and if it turns out that they start killing or hurting people then the rest will know.... maybe. Really the only thing you can do is wait and see when contact is made... and many people are terrified of that idea. Some are not.... even IF they are not sure of their intentions.... but are curious or brave enough to find out. So to the people who are afraid... why not just let other people sort it out? In the mean time, if you go missing from your bed... someone will come looking for you.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Why is these even a study? What is it a study based off of? Our own problems? That's pretty arrogant to assume an advanced race would act the way we do. And if that were the case, why would they even make themselves known to us before killing us? Do you greet an ant or a fly before you squash it? Using the cattle example, does the farmer shake the hoof of a cow before it's slaughtered? Name it? Befriend it? I think not. In short, I really don't see any benefit of extraterrestrials making themselves known to us unless it was benevolent.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I Believe some members might find the subject of Remote Viewng of interest on this subject, there is much info on Alien species, home worlds and thier agenda.

Just a quick brief recap on what RV is well it started I believe in Russia around the early 30s then was taken on by the other Military and security departments to spy on each others defence systems.

Now I am not saying that this is all true to word but there are many claims by Military personnel who have been trained in this but no doubt some have jumped on the band wagon and made claims that are not fact.

Here are a few links for you to brouse through.

www.nhne.com...

www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

www.trvnews.com...

Happy Hunting

I obmitted to say Jim Marrs has a nice book called Alien Agenda which covers this a bit more in depth
edit on 13/1/11 by Bob Down Under because: Coz I Can

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I honestly believe every single person who says they have been abducted, seen a ufo whatever - what I don't believe is that these 'beings' are what they say they are. They are demonic entities which are really having a great time fooling humanity (with exception of a few who are starting to come to know the truth) that they are our creators, our reason for being etc etc. Really they are just pathetic demons who are greatly afraid of those who know the truth of what they are - and in fact it is quite funny how scared they are considering some eye witness accounts who have made them flee in the name of Jesus. www.alienresistance.org... There was one case where a child was nearly abducted but denounced a 'grey' in the name of Jesus and it actually tripped over running away back to its 'craft' to get away from the child.

Please don't be fooled into such a stupid, selfish deception they want us to believe and equip yourself with Jesus. He is a great mate who will literally kick the a* out of these idiots.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I forgot to add these videos of Jim Marrs regarding RV

www.disclose.tv...

newcrystalmind.com...

edit on 13/1/11 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth01
I honestly believe every single person who says they have been abducted, seen a ufo whatever - what I don't believe is that these 'beings' are what they say they are. They are demonic entities which are really having a great time fooling humanity (with exception of a few who are starting to come to know the truth) that they are our creators, our reason for being etc etc. Really they are just pathetic demons who are greatly afraid of those who know the truth of what they are - and in fact it is quite funny how scared they are considering some eye witness accounts who have made them flee in the name of Jesus. www.alienresistance.org... There was one case where a child was nearly abducted but denounced a 'grey' in the name of Jesus and it actually tripped over running away back to its 'craft' to get away from the child.

Please don't be fooled into such a stupid, selfish deception they want us to believe and equip yourself with Jesus. He is a great mate who will literally kick the a* out of these idiots.

O_O.....Aliens resistance?

Holy cow. None of that is called for until alien dna or they methods they used are shown and people aren't allowing anyone to know of that proof if they have it. There are people who claim it... and tell stories of how this is happening and how we are related to them. Either way it's inconclusive until that issue can be fairly looked at and at this point in time, it can't.... but I think we are getting close.

Not to mention the fact that this looks a great deal like spam.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Inconclusive evidence chaos? Why don't you just go say then all abduction scenerio's are inconclusive? To me that just sounds like complete bias not allowing these Christian testimonies as evidence also.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth01
Inconclusive evidence chaos? Why don't you just go say then all abduction scenerio's are inconclusive? To me that just sounds like complete bias not allowing these Christian testimonies as evidence also.

...and at the same time we will get every woman who has ever been raped to claim that men are demons.

How about that?

Inconclusive?...yes. Is there something you don't understand about the meaning of inconclusive?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
I forgot to add these videos of Jim Marrs regarding RV

www.disclose.tv...

newcrystalmind.com...

edit on 13/1/11 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

Bob Down Under my friend, Do you listen to much of Jim Marrs and if so, What do you think?
My husband calls him names I won't use here
I guess my husband had some dealings with him years ago, I can't go into it here.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join