It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner plotting to play the system with 'Grammar'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Jared Lee Loughner the shooter being held for killings of several people and injuring many others in my opinion is most likely a paranoid schizophrenic, who did too many drugs. However, is it possible that he intends to play the system using grammar just like he talked about?

Let me explain.
1.) He leaves several months of crazy rants on ATS, youtube, myspace, etc.
2.) He leaves incoherent gibberish scrawled on paper at his house.
3.) He says incoherent nonsensical things at school to develop a paper-trail of insanity.
4.) He talked about his plot with nobody.
5.) He refuses to speak with police.
6.) He remains silent at his own hearing (no discussion of events or motivation).
7.) He leaves occult props at his house for the media to claim 'the devil made him do it'.
8.) He smiles confidently at the camera during booking for his mugshot.

Is it possible that he intends to show the system that using only 'Grammar' he can shoot a politician and others and then get away with it using the insanity defense?
edit on 1/10/2011 by Choronzon because: clarification

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I nerver understood this grammar thing. I feel like he was very deep in his own delusion.
I mean GRAMMAR! 90% of peoples just don't respect it. It seem a pretty bad way to control the masses.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
op you might be onto something,
i only started to look into this tonight

im guessing he changed his name..
i dont know ever since i hear that this happend i just had a weird feeling...
now that im digging deeper is getting scary

S+F for you brother

CX

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I don't think he'll be able to get away with an insanity plea, theres a lot more to it than just posting random crap on the internet.

Insane people who are unaware of their actions don't usualy volunteer for things like vets and book festivals. His bizzare ramblings on the web are just a fraction of his life, the rest of which will go a long way to show he is maybe not as crazy as some would like to think.

CX.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

Words are powerful. By using words a person can manipulate and convince people of a lot of things. For example; on any web site the title is what often captures someones attention to open the thread. We use words everyday to communicate and convince others of certian things. A person could very easily do something like this and plead the insanity defense.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
5.) He remains silent at his own hearing.

Define silent. He appeared in court today and it was reported that he was coherent and spoke directly to the judge while answering "yes" to the question of whether or not he understood the charges. So, yes, he did speak....and his attorney let him.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

He shot more then just a polotition

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

I aerge whit you taht wrod are vrey iornptamt to get a msaegse togruht, but ,as you can see hree, gmarmr is not caingnhg ayhintng.

So it's still a very bad way to control the mind. Giving the fact it can work...

new topics

top topics

join