It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BAN GUNS and SUSPEND the Constitution!! This needs to be done NOW!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If you would like to read a fairly extensive thread about what happens when citizens don't have guns Click Here.

I'll keep my guns thank you very much. All of the freedoms people enjoy in America have been given to us by men with guns. You can have mine when you remove it from my corpse.

I don't think theres any reason to get into to detail about why suspending the constitution is the dumbest thing that could ever happen in this country. The constitution is the last little shred of defense we have against people who actually do have the power to try and take our firearms away unlawfully. So we'll just be keeping that intact, thank you.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0dcb54344a2.jpg[/atsimg]

I see the strongest and the smartest men who have ever lived...
and these men are pumping gas and waiting tables.
We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls,
we drive your ambulances, we guard you while you sleep.
Do not f with us.

The citizens have the real power. You take away our 2nd amendment right, you take away our power to defend our families from real criminals. You also give the government the power to become a dictatorship and force its will on the citizens. Imagine stripping the whole constitution from us? No that will not happen, no matter how hard the government pushes to see that happen.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSkinRipper

You can Remain a Sheep Ill Will Remain a Lone Wolf

1.bp.blogspot.com...

You might want to live in North Korea just a suggestion.. seeing you have a problem with the American constitution what are the laws in your country like ?

you can be like this guy ! Enjoy

Commie Joe Dresnok
www.thefirstpost.co.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...

Well thats ok sure banned the Guns in the Grand USA Ill go back to my old ancestral Roots The Bow & Arrow , Sling, Traps & Snares , Tomahawk, Club , Spears , and a Big Ass Knife , when they banned all hunting weapons Then Ill start to retaliate But I Tend to agree People need to go through some kind of Mental state Test before Owning a Weapon ..
but Banning Guns and taking the Constitution out Goodbye Civil Defense & Militias hello Orwellian Control

when this happens
I may have to apply for a Haudenosaunee Passport
www.kahnawakelonghouse.com...

link   

you must be a idiotic Muslim to say ban guns how about this if u dont like it leave no one wants your opinion here about banning guns

link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Versa

I would love to see you attempt to prove that banning guns cuts down on gun crime lol.

Oh yes silly me, because if you don't have easy access to guns you get just as many gun crimes
slap me on the forehead, of course the UK has just as many gun killings as the US per capita.

Aww seems to me that Americans just don't want their guns taken away from them no matter what the cost

link   
This post was designed to get a rise out of you especially americans as rediculous as it is time to let it go to where it belongs, OP 1 Idiot 500 replies Priceless let this female dog of a topic die

link   
I would have to agree with the "my cold hands" statement. My father was an MP,served in Afghanistan as part of the mountain division, and a LEO in 2 states. He always taught me about guns and gun safety. He gave me my first handgun. There is no way I would ever give up my firearms. And if the Government ever tried to "rip up" the Bill of Rights I would be right there beside my fellow patriots making sure that did not happen. Only once have I had to pull my handgun, but it stopped the person right in there tracks as they tried to get though the window. I think without that it would have turned much worse because the other option was a baseball bat and there would have been no warning with that.

Crash

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

Originally posted by thewholepicture
I personally do not own a gun and hopefully do not have to get one,but that is a personal choice, as I have a four year old child.

I fully support the second amendment and think more people should own guns for self protection.

Prior to gun control laws, people would never have even thought of breaking into a neighbors house in fear of being shot, now with the ideas of gun control and how bad it is to own a gun, the only ones with the guns are the criminals and most of the time they are obtained illegally on the black market.

I honestly think we need less gun control vs. more gun control.
edit on 10-1-2011 by thewholepicture because: (no reason given)

When are people using their guns for protection??? when? It doen't happen, all that guns are used for is to harm people and if harming people is wrong then carrying guns is wrong as that is all they are good for! guns arent saving lives on the streets of america they are killing innocent victims!

Again, your unsubstantiated word is not the word of God, and certainly not pearls of wisdom for the rest of us to accept as prima facie facts.

Please present some evidence to support your opinion, otherwise it is like, er - bellybuttons - in that everyone has one.

If I look, I can find a case where a woman in Virginia bought a gun to protect herself after numerous domestic assaults in increasing violence, and that very night she had her newly acquired weapon, she shot her ex-boyfriend whom police had failed to apprehend,and whom broke into her house, defending herself.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22

you must be a idiotic Muslim to say ban guns how about this if u dont like it leave no one wants your opinion here about banning guns

Really? This is just the sort of ignorant response one has come to expect.

We disagree with your gun toting antics therefore we must of course be Muslims who in turn must of course be dangerous.

as for 'no one wants your opinion here about banning guns' awww is that your 'free speech' policy?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

I highly recommend reading up on this subject. Here is a good start. Come back later and tell me again why I should ever give up my gun, or have it taken from me.
References :

More Guns Less Crime. J.R. Lott Jr., University of Chicago Press copyright 1998

7 Myths of Gun Control. Richard Poe, Three Rivers Press copyright 2001

Inside the NRA magazine

Death By Government. Rudolph J. Rummel, Somerset NJ Pub.

Rudolph J. Rummel, Statistics of Democide

All of which can be read up here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

What the HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

They have been raised in cotton batting and think it is their RIGHT to demand the government protect them from anything and everything.

Look at the idiot computer programer in the towers (9/11) who had to be forceably removed by firefighters because he didn't have the common sense God gave a goose. This is an excellent example of the intentional dumbing down of Americans.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterCrowley
If I have ever seen a direct copy cat thread this is it... Regards to Kevinunknowns recent thread. *rip up the second ammendment* Atleast that guy had a rational point of view from the non american country he lived in..
This thread

I also thought of Kevinunknowns thread. Skinripper is obviously a troll trying to get everyone stirred up and seeing how many pages of threads he can get out of it,

Everything else said against the OP I agree with, so I won't repeat any of you....Now I'm going to give everyone a star except the OP...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The remark about suspend the constitution is very funny?? Its already suspended. I cant believe you dont see this!!! As far as gun banning goes--i am laughing my ass off at your ignorance.
I put you under this jared kid. You are even more uneducated to human rights than he was.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22

Not a Muslim. They should be banned too but thats another thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Let me start by saying I don't own a gun and probably never will. But nor will I deny anyone their constitutional right to own one.

Folks, you gotta stop feedin this obvious troll. Since the Tuscon incident it's become obvious to the MSM that Jared was once a member here so ATS is probably being monitored more heavily now. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the OP was a FED or MSM shill sent here to ruffle the feathers and weed out all the gun owners in one thread. With that in mind it wouldn't surprise me either to learn that everyone who fed this obvious troll is now being watched as well.

link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by Versa

So now you are advocating a whole country full of trained killers with guns? How many times has a gunman killed multiple victims in America without once being taken down by your gun wielding heroes?

WHAT the heck do you think Switzerland is? A land of trained killers BY LAW! And they have the highest number of guns per capita and the lowest crime rate in the world. Shooting guns is the national sport with women and children competing too.

Thanks for that back up of my original post.

They have the highest per captita gun ownership in the world and one of the lowest gun-related crime rates in the world. Kinda blows the bottom out of these antigun nutters doesn't it?

link   

Aww seems to me that Americans just don't want their guns taken away from them no matter what the cost

Or perhaps we see the reality that either action comes at a cost. Do we strip away the rights of a hundred million people and punish them based upon the actions of a relative few? Maybe that works over there, but not with a lot of us here. Blame and punishment should fall on the guilty parties, not those who were acting responsibly.

But lets give them one of our Constitutional liberties. Next time, when they take a freedom that you actually do care about, maybe you'll think about your argument here.
edit on 10-1-2011 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
OP, Gun's aside, do you really think the entire Constitution should be banned?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
The remark about suspend the constitution is very funny?? Its already suspended. I cant believe you dont see this!!! As far as gun banning goes--i am laughing my ass off at your ignorance.
I put you under this jared kid. You are even more uneducated to human rights than he was.

Thats fine. But you people are ill equipement mentally to own them. I would rather be surrounded by Hitler's henchmen then by American citizens with guns.

At least the Nazis had a plan, you people just shoot anyone for nay reason when you dont understand why things are the way they are.

If people like you made something out of your lives and could afford a decent life like those of us who deserve our way of life then you too would not want to little people armed.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Then that person was responsible in the way they didnt use their gun. A responsible gun owner would never open fire into a crowd, no matter what the situation. Thanks for proving that there are MANY responsible gun owners out there.

Yes and they had the presence of mind to tackle him and hold him down until the police arrived.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Originally posted by thewholepicture
I personally do not own a gun and hopefully do not have to get one,but that is a personal choice, as I have a four year old child.

I fully support the second amendment and think more people should own guns for self protection.

Prior to gun control laws, people would never have even thought of breaking into a neighbors house in fear of being shot, now with the ideas of gun control and how bad it is to own a gun, the only ones with the guns are the criminals and most of the time they are obtained illegally on the black market.

I honestly think we need less gun control vs. more gun control.
edit on 10-1-2011 by thewholepicture because: (no reason given)

When are people using their guns for protection??? when? It doen't happen, all that guns are used for is to harm people and if harming people is wrong then carrying guns is wrong as that is all they are good for! guns arent saving lives on the streets of america they are killing innocent victims!

Again, your unsubstantiated word is not the word of God, and certainly not pearls of wisdom for the rest of us to accept as prima facie facts.

Please present some evidence to support your opinion, otherwise it is like, er - bellybuttons - in that everyone has one.

If I look, I can find a case where a woman in Virginia bought a gun to protect herself after numerous domestic assaults in increasing violence, and that very night she had her newly acquired weapon, she shot her ex-boyfriend whom police had failed to apprehend,and whom broke into her house, defending herself.

and I can just as easily find the case of a lone gunman who killed six people, including a nine-year-old girl, and wounded 14 more...
or how about The Virginia Tech massacre where 32 people were killed and many others wound?
or maybe all these MASS GUN KILINGS

no your right, that one example of yours outweighs all the other deaths

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join