It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BAN GUNS and SUSPEND the Constitution!! This needs to be done NOW!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSkinRipper

I would think that the ''member'' that started this thread has his free speech as I or next.I come to think (you) the starter of this thread is ''not allowed by law'' to own a gun so you want to pass your misfortune on others that believe and stand up for what our forefathers fought for you and me.Move to another country if you don't like it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
i hate this argument.
it infuriates me when americans say ' if more of us had guns , # like this wouldnt happen, we'd gun him down before he could blink' etc. if you need me explain how wrong you are, i doubt you'd ever understand.

guns are made to do one thing, i'm sure you know what that is.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
All I really need to say is:
Eight children stabbed to death at Chinese school
Four Killed in Another Attack at a Chinese School

You do not need a gun to commit mass murder. All you need is the determination to carry it out.

It is tragic and a horror, but there are bad people out there willing to do bad things. Punishing the average people by taking away their inalienable rights is not the way to stop those bad people.

"the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The US Constitution does not grant people the right to bear arms. The US Constitution acknowledges an already existing right of the people to bear arms and it tasks the Government not to infringe on that right. And that is a whole different animal.

edit on 10-1-2011 by BomSquad because: added text

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You sir or mam or what ever you are Are an imbasil! Guns need to be manditory to own for every legal citizen of the UNITED STATES OF AMERiCA, if everyone where to have had a fire arm on them he would of never gotten off 18 rounds. as a resident of arizona who just moved here for the last bit of freedom left to us in this police state, I am proud to say I carry my 45 EVERY WHERE I GO, as does my wife who carries her 44 special with her evvery where she go's. You seem like one of those ignorant a-holes who stand infront of a police line yelling at patriots like you have a few and can back it up, but is the same person who would curl up into a ball peeing yourself at the sound of a gun shot(fire cracker) calling for your mommy.

I never come here to coment or post ,it was just enough to be just a reader and ponderer of cool subjects, but when i read your post i couldnt sit back and not say something, i wish the moderators didnt kill replies ,or i would have some real things to say to you. the ignorance just astounds. you obviously know nothing at all exept for what the media tells you, what the papers tell you and good ole uncle obama,

Let me just say when some thing real happens and it will, and the shooting starts , I SO AM GONNA REMEMBER YOU AND IM GOING TO IMAGINE YOU CURLED UP INTO A BALL CRYING FOR SOMEONE TO SAVE YOU AND IM GONNA LAUGH TO MYSELF . Man im so freaking mad right now ,the brain washing is complete in you. you know nothing zero zilch,

please please come and get mine, I mean please please do. long live the republic!,

"GUNS IN THE HANDS OF CITIZENS ARE THE TEETH OF FREEDOM"

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsPeculiar

The question is. Can you really trust anyone with a gun?

No, you can't. You can only hope no one will put their gun to dangerous use.

The American people are not in control of their government. And the American people don't do anything to get control of their government. The American people are passive.

Their passive behavior gives them a reason to have a gun?

If you have to own a gun to protect your family. You are a passive contributor to your American society and have no reason to own a gun. Because you are passively waiting in case your government comes to threaten your family. Which you have no intention to do anything about before it gets ugly. That is why you need a gun. Because you are passive.

The guns within a American family will never out gun the Government.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Everyone should stop feeding the troll.

Its ridiculous how much attention this thread is getting.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm from the UK, and I hope americans will not allow their right to bear arms to be repealed. I don't really see the point of debating it on an internet forum but I just want the Americans here to know that not all foreigners think you are gun nuts.......................but you are all nuts.

EDIT to add that I'm also very aware of the fact that in Europe, countries with much more liberal gun laws than my native scotland have lower murder rates. The weapon of choice should not be allowed to become the main issue in events such as these, don't you think a man could go on an equally effective rampage with a bladed weapon? perhaps more so because of the lack of noise. What needs to be addressed is how Jared ended up at a point where this became something he wanted to do - and was capable of doing without setting any 'alarm bells' ringing with concerned family, friends, teachers etc. long beforehand.
Honestly I think probably it would be prudent to have stricter measures in place for imprisoning people suffering from certain mental disorders. I expect to get flamed for that and I know that recently somebody posted a topic about how many ATS members fit various profiles for mental illness as an example of how "TPTB" want to demonize section anybody who questions their reptillian agendas and the general tone of responses seemed to idicate that people here felt that the suggestion that many members here were mentally ill was outrageous but........but.....oh look, now one of them has gone on a rampage and shot several innocent people.
edit on 10-1-2011 by Arkady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
LMAO seems like we have another nutjob! As stated numerous times if law abiding citizens can't have legal guns then all that will happen is the criminals who have illegal guns will be able to do as they please. And at the same time I hope you never need to hunt for food or your screwed.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

the only people with guns -> cops & criminals.

If you wanna see a society where it's like this Sweden is a good example..

look it up.

We don't have alot of shootings here...

Don't be so paranoid about don't having a gun...

ALL WEAPONS SHOULD BE BANNED FORM EXISTING EVEN.
WAR SHOULD BE BANNED.
VIOLENCE IN ALL FORMS SHOULD BE BANNED.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
Out of the '10 million guns that were in America that day'

Um……… just to set the record straight….. 10 million guns is not even close to the right figure.

I find it very insulting that someone would say that the united states has 10 million guns. 10 million guns, what the heck are you thinking?

The most current estimated figure for privately held firearms is 300 million. I won’t stand for any less.

There, I feel better now.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

YEA WIN FREEDOM,AND IF I HAD BEEN THERE IT WOULD OF BEEN "POW!" THE SOUND OF MY GUN , THEN "BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!" MY WIFES , SHE LIKES TO EMPTY IT , AND THEN "THUD " THE SOUND OF THE MEAT THAT WOULD BE LEFT OF HIM HITTING THE GROUND, PERIOD!. WE CARRY EVERY DAY AND PRACTICE EVERY WEEK JUST FOR THIS KIND OF THING. AND IF THE MASS SHEEPLE "YOU INCLUDED" WHERNT SO AFRAID OF BIG BROTHER ANOTHER WOULD OF HAD A GUN AND COULD OF DONE THE SAME THING" SAVE MORE LIVES" PERIOD. OOHHH WAIT ,........!!! PERIOD!!!!,...........UH ,,OHHH,,,,,WAIT AGAIN !!!! PERIOD!!!!!

P.S. !!PERIOD!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Ripper I knew you were either a common troll from your first post.

Either that or your just a pin head progressive.

BTW,

"The skin ripper". Hmm. Thats a real "peaceful" name.

Get a grip and get out of your moms basement.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
im with ya, i hope guns are banned to. im a fellon and cant own one anyways lol. im able to get along just fine without one. i know it will neaver happen. peeps around hear like there guns way to much. witch is fine. im just saying that its possable to live a good life without them.

link   

I really really do say this with the most respect... You sir are about as naive as they come. Naive enough to think banning "guns" will do anything. Naive enough to think that there can ever exist a world without random violence. Naive enough to think the solution is that easy. When guns are outlawed only the outlaws will have them.

You want something more practical yet the "gun ban" solution in and of itself is completely impractical.

I will try to enlighten you as to how humans/people really work:

-You take away their guns and they will use knives...
-You take away their knives and they will use kitchen knives...
-You take away kitchen knives LOL
and pretty soon the world is ridiculous but lets continue a few more...
-So..you take away kitchen knives and they use lead pipes...
-You take away lead pipes and they will use wooden clubs...
-You take away wooden clubs and they will use rocks...
-You take away ROCKS...LOL...and suddenly the world just got more ridiculous...but again...lets continue...
-So...you take away rocks and they use their fists...
-You start cutting off hands so no one has fists and they start using their feet...
-So you cut off their feet and they use their "nubs" (spelling?)...
-You cut off arms and legs so they have no nubs..

Finally...you have your random violence free world...

Do...you...get...it...yet???

link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny

Originally posted by Versa
Out of the '10 million guns that were in America that day'

Um……… just to set the record straight….. 10 million guns is not even close to the right figure.

I find it very insulting that someone would say that the united states has 10 million guns. 10 million guns, what the heck are you thinking?

The most current estimated figure for privately held firearms is 300 million. I won’t stand for any less.

There, I feel better now.

Just the state of Texas has more than 10 million.
Just saying........

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

there have been a few shootings in the u.k. recently, and we do not carry guns. so banning them will not change anything, regardless the u.k. has in the past had a problem with knife crime.

if somebody is nutty enough to kill somebody and intend on doing so, they will, regardless of the weapon.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
just a point of order

you can look this up

guns really do make lives safer, go figure

Kennesaw Ga

the constitution is a LIVING document, it can be amended just like the bill of rights, just enforce what is already there

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Cannot bann guns over this stuff,Sad part of life..Need to pray for people and love and repsect other views is what I believe.Fruits of the spirit work realy well.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I wish you guys would have just ignored this ignorant (correct term in context) fellow, now he has 14 pages of post to read through and laugh at
And I just contributed!!! grrrrrr...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

That's a good 1

second line

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join