It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kennedys Killed the Kennedys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well I did some searching here on ATS about this matter after I ran into this article on Perez Hiltons Gossip website. I know I know. But there was supposed to be a mini-series about the Kennedys that a few of the family members lobbied to have not aired. It will air in Canada and some other regions apparently.

I've been into Conspiracy theories for a while and have never heard this twist before so I thought I'd bring it to attention here on ATS. ATS has the greatest minds on the internet if you ask me, so what do you make of this?

Cool I'll be back as soon as I figure out how to receive notifications on here.

Kennedys killed the Kennedys Perez Hilton link

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Anybody heard anything about this conspiracy because I'm interested in this theory.

Also I'm not sure if this thread is in the right Forum?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jboogienoj

There is no twist here.
All the title is suggesting is that the Kennedy family killed the TV Show entitled The Kennedys.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I saw "The Kennedy's" advertised here in Canada, but it won't be aired until March, I believe. I can hardly wait!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I hope a station here manages to get it. I'm surprised nobody here on ATS has ever brought this up before. I wonder who they are going to elude to as being the culprits in the family? Please don't tell me Ted? I can only speculate......

Also if anyone can tell me how to change the Title. I would like to change it to 'Kennedy's killed the Kennedy's eludes new mini-series'

edit on 10-1-2011 by jboogienoj because: An extra thought occurred.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jboogienoj

Man just when I thought I'd heard em all. Now I will read more than just the wacky title.

Ok I get it. How cheap. Fns for mak'in me look.

edit on 10-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm thinking they threatened a lawsuit (or several) if it aired, so the station backed down.

I have to say, I've seen previews, and Mrs. Tom Cruise makes a convincing Jackie O, and Greg Kinnear is just plain EERIE as JFK...very good match.

Should be interesting to see it play out.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Ok well if anyone ends up seeing it let me know...... I WON'T MIND THE SPOILER. LOL no but seriously it would be nice who they are pointing fingers at.

top topics

join