It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresh Meat!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hello ATS, brand new here. Like most virgins(as a member) i have been lurking around ATS for a little over a year now and decided it was time to join the discussions. I consider myself a "typical" guy but tend to dwell a little deeper than most. I love learning new things but still remain observant and aware of all angles. ironically, Im the only left-handed person in my family, which i believe makes me a little different than most; as an artist and over-analyzer. Thats just my belief. Anyway, One of the main reasons i joined ATS is to discuss topics and expose opinions that i cannot discuss with the average person without sounding crazy, paranoid or too philosophical. I greatly appreciate all who welcome my Introduction and I am looking forward to my ATS journey.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
hello there.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tacticz86

Hi Tacticz,

A warm welcome to ATS!

I hope your "journey" is a good one!

Tone

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Fresh meat is always welcome. Mmmmm tastes like Bacon

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Welcome! Looks like you decided to join us at an exciting time, hope to see you around!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thats Awesome you were compelled to join ATS today! I was also just compelled to join today! so i'm now learning the ropes of being logged in. Like you I've been a reader for a while, and this is my source for unbiased news. what an excellent community of thinkers have gathered here and i'm proud of humans for doing this site!!!

i look forward to participating! contributing my experiences and opinions to many interesting posts and learning and untold amount of unknown truths!

Excellent.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Hi Tacticz86, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
G'day,
Welcome new friend.
I know what you mean about having someone to talk to.
Quite a few old ATS visitors have decided to finally join in the past few days, I'm one of them too.
I look forward to seeing you around.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lumis

Welcome to the ATS family Lumis!

There is lots to do here!! Never a dull moment.

Tone

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hammaraxx

Welcome to you too Hammaraxx!

ATS is a good place to hang out.

Tone

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Its a brand new year - good time to join in! Welcome to ATS!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Hello and welcome! I'm very new to this site as well. I agree. I joined to voice out my thoughts with people who share the same curiosities of our world.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Welcome!

Did you ever hear about Falun Dafa self-cultivation of body and mind?

I give you a book tip here called Zhuan Falun(you will be very surprised by its content about how to become a good person, logics of supernormal powers, opening your third eye etc). You might be interested in trying the exercises to open up your body too and see how it feels.

Send me a PM and I can send you the free e-links if you want to try something very different without any notions.

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

No,no,no,we are cats we like fresh fish!
Welcome to ATS,a fellow lefty!

new topics

top topics

join