It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats want special treatment for members by TSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Dem calls for 'beefed up' security, special treatment for members by TSA

A top House Democrat said the attack on Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) should change how members of Congress are screened at airports.

full story link

In typical Democrat fashion the totalitarian laws are meant for you, not of course for themselves. They want your children to go to crappy schools while their own go to private academies. They want you to live in crime ridden neighborhoods while they live in gated communities. And now they want you to get molested at the airport, while they are treated like the ruling class elite and subject to no such degradation.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yup, no agenda here folks!

2nd line

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
These are the most disgusting creatures to ever walk on this planet.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

From your article: “We’ve had some incidents where TSA authorities think that congresspeople should be treated like everybody else,” he said. “Well, the fact of the matter is, we are held to a higher standard in so many other areas, and I think we need to take a hard look at exactly how the TSA interact with members of Congress.”

I dont believe I am saying this, but for once the TSA is right, members of congress are to be treated just like everyone else, no exceptions. And what is this about a higher standard? Since when has congress had any higher standards????

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It is what is called a feudal system.

There are two laws, or two determinations.

There is a component in the US Constitution that does not allow this, it is the titles of nobility clause.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

NO ONE is above the law. NO ONE is separate and distinct from another.

Sorry, I am beginning to think that the government is attempting to foment a revolution the more idiotic things they implement. Where they are not subject to the same laws we are, e.g. Obama Care bill etc.

Time to completely rethink the situation. If they think they are not subject to the same laws and procedures we are, what is their purpose then? What is their necessity I mean. We already know that they are NOT held to the same law we are, but now they are going to shove it in our faces?

WOW.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Sounding more like a metaphoric quote from the french monachyof old....

"... Let them eat cake".

As others have said, it's almost an attempt to incite the masses deliberately to call in martial law,
round up the fringe groups and activists
utilize the fema camps
utilize the draconian laws that are now in place
and do a general clean up of any opposition

seems like they adopted nazi doctrines at the same time as they
grabbed nazi tech after wwII

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Oh no, no no no. Sorry, ride coach and enjoy the physicals. If my fellow countrymen have to get groped so the hell do you.

And another thing, using the recent tragedy to get passed airport screens is in poor form.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

I thought they were already exempt from the security screenings.I agree with Nepalim if we have to endure the gropings then so should they.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
As a person who has had to endure the "TSA feel-up", I have this to say........
Sorry, you don't get to ignore the laws you created. If we all have to go through it, they sure as heck should too. If they don't want to have it done to them, then maybe they should rethink having it done to anyone.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Excellent post!

top topics

join