It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner ... mugshot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
look into the eyes of the accused.... i think dude is whack and happily proud of it...

www.abc15.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
aw man, pic not ITT?

by the power of drp.

I see he is sporting the "i shaved my eyebrows for this" look
edit on 10-1-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Wow, dude looks way different than the other photos that popped up....

link   
i was looking around for cult like people when i found these fools they shave there heads and talk weird really weird and have alot of space topics weird stuff maybe jared is one of them www.desteni.co.za

link   
Truly the visage of the mentally insane.

Gave me the chills just looking at that sick bastard's smile.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Wow, looks like he's had a haircut since the news footage.

His eyes look like someone in a manic state, or otherwise in their own little world.

If his intent was to assassinate Giffords, it is deplorable that so many others had to die in the process.
I think he was enamored with the idea of a mass murder. He had ten rounds of ammunition. Wouldn't need that to kill one person.
edit on 1/10/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
That is the mask of the totally insane. It begs the question , how come he was able to get a firearm?
I woudn't have sold him a box of matches!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Freaking creepy man. That is the look of someone who is seriously deranged. I think the insanity plea that the defense is preparing is beginning to look more justified in light of all of the recent developments about his mental health. This pic kinda just tops it off.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It's easy to say 'look at the maniac'' when the mug shot is up....

Open your eyes tomorrow as you walk down your street and tell me that he doesn't look like the rest of the population with the exception of the pretty Hollywood make believe people ..!

Regards
PDUK

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Hmm. this is not a typical expression for someone who has just murdered six people, and has been taken to jail.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I really hope that this pic doesn't start to derail people from now claiming that his "looks" resemble a killers. There is NO way to be able to tell what a "killer" looks like, just based on a picture. If that is the case, then everyone who saw him before this happened should be held liable, by watching while it happened, and not calling out KILLER in the crowd.

Pictures, videos, blogs, threads, all come into play, one of the last pieces of this puzzle is what he "looks" like. I'm sure that now that we know what he has done, and having a photo, make it much easier to be angry with him. Because now we can put a face, with the crime. Be angry because he committed a horrific crime, what he looks like means nothing, except possibly media "profiling".

They have had him in custody for days, they know the "look" they wanted him to have. His pic yesterday, on the MSM he looked like a dumb kid, and today he looks like a killer?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

My Point EXACTLY !!

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I am pretty sure it is the shaved eyebrows that makes him look creepy.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I'm more disturbed by the fact that he is smiling or smirking or whatever you want to call it than his actual physical appearance......

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
i was looking around for cult like people when i found these fools they shave there heads and talk weird really weird and have alot of space topics weird stuff maybe jared is one of them www.desteni.co.za

Cripes!!

Look at this link to these cultists people!! This is exactly like the rubbish this guy spouted.

Weird s***!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone else has thought this also but look closely at his face and head as a whole... It looks like two people occupying one body. His right side looks manic while HIS left side looks sinister. This is definitely an individual living in a reality detached from the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
to be quite honest,
when I saw this pic,
it reminded me of that
Son of Sam David Berkowitz
arrest mugshot
where he had that same
grin on his face.

www.worthpoint.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Fine. If you guys think the big smile and the wild sparkling eyes are appropriate and normal for a guy who just mowed down seventeen people including a small school girl, and who is facing life long incarceration, in a place where he will be viewed as Megan Fox, fine.

To me he looks like the cover photo for psycho's anonymous.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

edit on 10-1-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Look at all the pixelation around his head. I call Hoax.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join