It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Here...So Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hello, I am new here. Typical guy from the US. I have been watching these forums for a year now but never bothered to join (Mainly internet problems). I was going to post a few things on the philosophical forums but because of rules I gotta hang here for a bit.

So I decided to use this to get a general personal experience for the community here. After looking through its obvious about the trolls and flamers but don't worry, I know how to ignore them.

So if anyone with any intellegence and kindess could just tell me anything I would need to know about these forums. I may even do general chat to add to my experience.

So...Hello!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Passafist

Hi Passafist, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I may as well check them out in mroe detail while I wait for more replied. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hi, glad you made the commitment to join :-), take some chances and when you can start a thread, challenge people :-) I am much more newbie than you, not having lurked long before joining. Looking forward to your posts.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I feel the same toward you for some reason. I may watch for yours as well *creepy stalker noise*. Anyways, thanks. Good luck to you too.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Also, I'm ahving problems uploading a pic for my avatar on these forums. Can any1 help me out?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Nvm, problems solved lol.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Good to see you working it out, you will fit in fine.

top topics

join