It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1971 interview with Girl Guide Leader who witnessed UFO with some of her Guides

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I have checked ATS and could not find any info on this woman Olive Grainger, so.....

There are some great links to the side of the link page worth checking out also. One is of a UFO filmed by a film crew in an English field, and others are interviews with what sound/appear to be credible people.

www.macearchive.org...#

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
A very interesting clip. I followed the link and watched the ATV film of this interview. Olive Grainger was a very credible witness. I also found a link to an ATV story that I saw when it was first broadcast in 1971 - about a UFO filmed by an ATV film crew. What was interesting about this is that the UFO left a contrail, not something that I associate with 'flying saucers'. However, the behaviour of the object reminded me of something that I saw in the night sky whilst working near Hilton Main colliery in 1964.
I was a member of a traffic census team at the time and during one of my breaks I went for a short walk. The sky was very clear. I saw a fast moving object traversing the sky, moving much faster than a commercial aircraft. Then the object seemed to slow down very abruptly and faded from sight moving in a circular/spiral way until it was gone. My interpretation was that it changed direction and started to moved away from me. I've no idea what it was but I'm totally convinced that it was either a very high-speed military aircraft (I heard no noise) or something extra-terrestrial.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Annella, that's a great, great find mate - thanks for posting this one.

new topics

join