It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get 2 Know Each Other Game!!

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by poonchang
Wow! I want to split hairs on this one. How do you define rock? Old country of modern country? Older country kicks, but I would rather listen to thrash. What about reggae? AAArrrrgggh!! Rock.

If you were presented with the choice of choosing to save the life of someone you loved more than anything, even if that meant death for a million people, or saving the lives of a million people at the expense of your loved-one, which would you choose? Also assuming that nobody else could know about your decision.

P.S. I hoped Shai_lene was a forgiving soul.

That is so deep!
Gee where do I start here?
If I could save the person I love, and let a million people die, then I would be a very selfish person and be thinking only of me and not the millions of families who would be grief stricken over the loss of their loved ones. So, I would choose to save the million people, and not the one I love, instead I would die with him.

BTW I hate rats.........lol

Who do you look up to more, your mother or father and why?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
That's tough. I put both of them through so much crap...I don't know. My mother, simply for the fact that she gave birth to my sorry azz.

Does happiness have anything to do with others' opinions? (Of course, the instinctual answer is no, but really, how do other people's thoughts affect our actions?)

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   

That's tough. I put both of them through so much crap...I don't know. My mother, simply for the fact that she gave birth to my sorry azz.

Does happiness have anything to do with others' opinions? (Of course, the instinctual answer is no, but really, how do other people's thoughts affect our actions?)

Sometimes...yes. If for example a woman thinks her baby is beautiful then hears a remark that her baby is weird looking, or, ugly, the happiness she felt over her opinion of her child will be crushed by that remark and she will then become depressed.
If by actions, yes. If a parents child does drugs, commits murder, the parents who were once proud of their offspring will become very emotional, and saddened to hear that the child they thought was great is now, a druggie, or murderer, so I think that in certain cases it can.

If you knew you were going to die in a few days, who would you want to apologise to? what would be your last wish to do, and would you then believe in God and start praying if you are not a believer already?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shai_lene
If you knew you were going to die in a few days, who would you want to apologise to? what would be your last wish to do, and would you then believe in God and start praying if you are not a believer already?

WOW!! This is getting DEEP!! I would not apologize to anyone, I have already. Being an atheist, I must admit that I might actually say a prayer (I'm going to get grilled for that one later), what the hell? right? I would like to think that in my last days, I would be tearing it up. But I would probably sink into a introspective nightmare and just reflect on everything for the last couple of days.

If you could ask God one question, what would it be?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shai_lene

WOW!! This is getting DEEP!! I would not apologize to anyone, I have already. Being an atheist, I must admit that I might actually say a prayer (I'm going to get grilled for that one later), what the hell? right? I would like to think that in my last days, I would be tearing it up. But I would probably sink into a introspective nightmare and just reflect on everything for the last couple of days.

If you could ask God one question, what would it be?

If I could ask God one question it would have to be,
" God, why do you let people suffer,and not heal them with your power, after all you watched your son suffer, and we even cried for .........him...so why?"

If you were put on a deserted island with a gorgeous girl with no heart, and an ugly girl who was beautiful in her mind, body and soul, who would you choose to be with, the ugly one or the beautiful one?

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Shai_lene]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
well im a girl, so i would have to tell both chicks to get off my island.

do you think horoscopes hold true at all, or is it all a bunch of phooey?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I think that they are the design for our destiny.

beatles or beach boys?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Beach Boys........

Dreams or nightmares ??

[edit on 16-3-2005 by 2005 Man]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
dreams.

curtains or blinds?

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Shai_lene]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Blinds

Wooden floors or carpets ??

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
wooden.........

science or math?

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Shai_lene]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Science

History or geography ??

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
science!

evolutionism or creationism?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hi Pooch..

creationism

USA or, Paris?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Paris............

Night or day ??

JAK

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Night.

Snow or Sun?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Sun..

Camping or a cabin?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Snow

Man or women ??

Gotta sleep.....................................bye folks.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Women rule......lol

ocean, or swimming pool?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
ocean.

what is the biggest issue in your life at this very moment?

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join