It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get 2 Know Each Other Game!!

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
what didn't you expect to happen that did?

i met my soulmate and lived happily ever after...so far.

what do you fear most?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nine Inch Nails
what do you fear most?

Emptiness, the sense of being alone without purpose

Q: What are you most looking forward to?

JAK

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Living in peace.

Have you remembered to tell those you should how much you value them today?

Jack

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK

Have you remembered to tell those you should how much you value them today?

I don't verbally tell them I let them know through body language and my smiles.

What did you buy this weekend that you absolutely love! I bought a fuzzy white sweater that is for a teenager and it fits me perfectly! and it was only 5 bucks at kohl's I love that store... especially here in nj because it's so cheap! ya baby!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The Take 6 CD, So Cool, which I had personally autographed by the entire sextet after listening to their AMAZING performance at FSU....

If you haven't heard of this group and you like music...yes, it's that simple to enjoy...then you HAVE to check these guys out - 7 Grammies and gold/platinum on ALL of their records....

I can't say enough about them....What these men can do with their voices was beyond my belief until I saw and heard it for myself....

Is it time for a hair cut yet?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

Is it time for a hair cut yet?

No way jose, I just cut my own hair, gave myself lot's of layers, I can curl it or straighten it and it looks fabulous darling, probably the best hair cut I ever gotten. It looks grrreat!

what family member do you least get along with and why?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
currently my 17 year old cousin, she's a troubled teen, I took her into my home, I tried to help and yet she continues to boldface lie to me and disrespect my aunt and grandmother. I talk to her but our relationship is strained. We used to be very close, I use change this girl's pampers, take her school, go shopping together, etc, etc. etc.

Do you have any regrets in life?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Do you have any regrets in life?

I regret staying with my mother when my parents divorced... she's the nutty one and because of it i've tried to avoid her like the plague so I am where I am because of my decisions to keep moving away from her.

On a brighter note, i wouldn't have had as many adventerous experiences if it wasn't for that plus i've grown up quicker and I am more objective when it comes to life's decisions.

what do you do when someone really pisses you off and doesn't let up?

(today my sister almost threw at hot pan of pasta at me, yesterday it was a laundry basket and she tried to punch me, and she threatened to call the cops on me two days in a row now because I won't argue with her when she tries to bait me. so i'm checking into a hotel here in nj until my truck gets fixed (her husband hit it)

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
What do I do when someone really bleeps me off and doesn't let up?

I usually get very mad, and tell the person to settle down, if they don't I walk away, I don't like to fight, or argue, so I always send an e-mail the following day and tell the person how she or he hurt me, and then they usually say, "I was just in a bad mood." That gets me.

Have you ever back-talked to your parents?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Have you ever back-talked to your parents?

Yes especially to my mum............but not in a nasty way cos she likes a good argument......she swears at me and I swear at her then she will make a cuppa and as I go to take it she usually grabs my nipple and twists it really hard.

Nice my mum !!

Have you ever had a bump in your car and driven off ?

[edit on 22-2-2005 by Mindwalker]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
when I was 17 I backed into a car really fast then drove away because I was new and my insurance woulda been really high, the only damage I made was putting two liscence plate bolts branded into their bumper.

what kind of people can you just not stand? personality wise

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
drunks and bigots. especially drunk bigots.

are you closer to your mother or your father and why?
-j; )

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nine Inch Nails
are you closer to your mother or your father and why?

father because he doesn't start trouble like my mother, he doesn't control, and he instilled confidence and trust in me unlike my mother who can't stand anybody who she thinks is happier or better off then her.

what are you planning on eating tonight?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
chicken curry, dhol and rice

are you having or did you have dessert? (i had a piece of leftover Valentine's chocolate)

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Dunno, it's hard to keep anything sweet in house with three teenagers. I'll try to scam some cookies. What are your plans for tonight?

DE

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
no i haven't even eaten yet, nor do I feel like it...

how many pairs of shoes are at your door?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
no shoes at my door....

what was your most embarecing moment,( or at least one of them ...sadly i have plenty of them ...lol )

one of my embarecing moments was at Junior High, when i went to the bathroom to pee and i came out with my skirt stuck in my underpants , showing my fat nbehind to the all Junior High ... amazing thing ... i didnt even feel the draft ...lol:bnghd:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
What 3 words decribe you?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
1) Seductive
2)Sexy
3)Outgoing

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Are you outgoing, seductive, or sexy?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link