It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get 2 Know Each Other Game!!

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

Originally posted by WhoMe
Swimming in a pool, or swimming in an ocean?

Ocean, for sure....

I'd rather have salt sting my eyes than baby piss and chlorine...lol

Do you live in an urban or a rural setting? Are you happy there?

I live in Urban, but I travel rural alot....and I If I had a career first, I have to set my priorities. How ever if I had true love first, then I would def. re think my career choices.

Winter or Summer

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Winter or Summer

Winter, i like the frost in the mornings

Q: Have you taken up any new hobbies?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Winter or Summer

Summer!

Do you like pineapple or coconut better?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Winter or Summer

Summer!

Do you like pineapple or coconut better?

Id rather have summer myself, being anemic will do that though.

I am learning how to make tattoo needles, and piercings at a tattoo shop for my hobbie and I like coconut better.

Ever win the lottery, and are you single if yes? (JK)

[edit on 2-2-2005 by WhoMe]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I won ten bucks at Super 7 once... that's about it.

I'm a night owl who loves the winter, prefers pineapple, like in suburbia and hates it, who eats stew for luncha dn spaghetti for dinner. I find british humor funny when done well, am a dog person, and I enjoy me the pine trees.

You have all just been SERVED.

What would make you happier- to bring a character from fiction into reality, or to replace a character in a piece of fiction with yourself?

I'd give my giant, twenty-sided left testicle to put myself into the main character of Baldur's gate.

DE

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx

What would make you happier- to bring a character from fiction into reality, or to replace a character in a piece of fiction with yourself?

hmmmm....thats a difficult one, I'm tempted to say me replacing a character in fiction...Legion of the Damned Novels in particular.

Q: Building on DeusEx's question: Would you ever like to swop lives with a character from your dreams?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
There is always a character in my dreams, not a particular person, but there's always someone who lives without constraints, responsiblities, without the shackles of normal everyday life. They enter and leave, fleetingly, leave an impression on everyone, and move on.
I guess it would be nice to live like that, so yeah, at least try it anyway!

Question:
What would you change about yourself, if you could change one thing? it doesn't have to by physical.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul
There is always a character in my dreams, not a particular person, but there's always someone who lives without constraints, responsiblities, without the shackles of normal everyday life. They enter and leave, fleetingly, leave an impression on everyone, and move on.
I guess it would be nice to live like that, so yeah, at least try it anyway!

Question:
What would you change about yourself, if you could change one thing? it doesn't have to by physical.

Id get myself a long attention span....

What would you...o look smiley faces

(If you could go back in time, where and when would you go to?)

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I would most likely go back to the American west. I love that time period.

What was the last movie/book that made you cry?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
What was the last movie/book that made you cry?

Mystic River and life or something like it..

been tanning lately?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

if you could have dinner with anyone from any period of time, who would it be and what would you want to discuss with them?

Jesus, son of Joseph. I'd like to discuss him being a preacher & how those word of mouth exagerrations would eventually lead to his story being that of a devine being, born to a virgin, ect.
Since he was just a man like you or I, but evidently a very grounded one, he'd likely get a big kick out of a cult growing out of his humanatarian teachings.

you should read 'The DaVinci Code' by Dan Brown, as soon as possible.-j; )

tanning?
nooooo. tanning=skin cancer. i get enough tan during the summer.

do you think there are too many reality shows on TV and do you enjoy any of them?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Reality TV...must DIE.

Last fad you got sucked into?

DE

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Last fad you got sucked into?

Smoking. It's a disgusting filthy horrible money-sucking habit for weak nicotine-dependent suckers with oral and tactile fixations.

What are your favorite cigarettes?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
What are your favorite cigarettes?

The ones that are far away from me.

what is your favorite bubblegum flavor?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jehosephat
what is your favorite bubblegum flavor?

Any flavor except the bubblegum flavor

Can you do this?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Can you do this?

No, but that doesn't stop me from trying!

Earliest memories - what are they, and how old were you?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nine Inch Nails
you should read 'The DaVinci Code' by Dan Brown, as soon as possible.-j; )

Read it & it was the first book to put to prose exactly my interepretation of the Catholic Mysteries of Faith.
I don't think the movie will do it justice, though.

Good God MA, you puff coffin nails!?!

Last fad I bought into?

I smoked cigars prior to the craze.....I just paid more for them since it's started. I've got my own blend, though, from a roller in NJ.

Bubblegum flavor?

I chew Orbit....sugar free & the flavor lasts a long time. You can pop better bubbles with regular gum than bubblegum, for some reason.

What is going down this weekend?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

What is going down this weekend?

Having a party at my buddies house....I'll be cooking in this balling ass kitchen yet again!! Fully decked out with Viking appliances (save the fridge)...pantry lights turn on when you walk in....two warming drawers...a resturarnt quality dishwasher....And a Sub Zero full of extravigent food that we'll be devouring!

Yeah...I know...I brag too much

Do you have dull knives in your kitchen?

[edit on 2/3/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Do you have dull knives in your kitchen?

Funny how popular ya get when you can cook, no? I always get all my leftovers taken from the parties I throw ( which sucks, because I usually eat leftover for lunch when I work from my home office) and constantly have requests to make this or that for family function ( "Bitch, I'm a guest in your house....I ain't cookin' squat!!" - I love my sisters, we're tight like that! )

It drives me NUTZ when I am at someones house & I'm cooking or carving and they drag out some tired azz QVC-green-handled-plastic-it-matches-the-canisters-and-can opener-and-pans-so-I -bought-a-set crappy dull knife!!!!.
I love my 8 inch Wusthof chef's knife, but I tell them they can get a decent Henkel's for about half as much. I use it for everything.
That, a pearing & a bread knife is almost all I use. The carver & long, thin fillet get used sparringly.

Do you think about a career change? ( I'm passionate about cooking, but I worked in a production kitchen in HS, it's 12 hour days of mostly hustle.....so I've been thinking of a 25 seat place that serves a multi course set menu that changes daily....thoughts? )

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I always get all my leftovers taken from the parties I throw ( which sucks, because I usually eat leftover for lunch when I work from my home office)

Oh yeah...lol...That's why I "sample" plenty while I'm cooking...It's all about quality control - hehe

It drives me NUTZ when I am at someones house & I'm cooking or carving and they drag out some tired azz QVC-green-handled-plastic-it-matches-the-canisters-and-can opener-and-pans-so-I -bought-a-set crappy dull knife!!!!.

Tell me about it! Or what's worse is when they have nice cutlery, but they never sharpened it even once after they bought it back in 1855....lol

Do you think about a career change? ( I'm passionate about cooking, but I worked in a production kitchen in HS, it's 12 hour days of mostly hustle.....so I've been thinking of a 25 seat place that serves a multi course set menu that changes daily....thoughts? )

At this point, I'm 22...I have about 5 years experience behind the line....And I'm working a desk job
I think about changing every day - lol

Only thing is...It's TOUGH to find a kitchen job that you like, provides you with endless creativity AND has solid benefits....

Which is why I like your idea...b/c it is essentially the same as mine - Screw this place...I'm building my own! But small scale is good....I was sous chef at small fine dining restaurant in Georgia that had a dining room that would seat 25-30...We would do maybe 100-200 a night - It was perfect...The menu didn't change daily, but often enough to reflect the freshest ingredients we could order - I'd make drives to the coast and actually walk onto a ship docked in the harbor to buy my shrimp....Big 'ol U12s.....

But all that requires money...to get money I have to have a job...I have to have benefits at my job...and the only place I can find all that right now, is here....

I need a private funder....a loan shark....Any independently wealthy people out there wanna give me a million dollars?!? I'll make your dinner every night!!

Do you prefer Gas or electric?

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join