It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get 2 Know Each Other Game!!

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
whats your favorite foot wear ?

Since my husband sells nb I have a crap load, but besides the activewear shoes, i'd say my payless boots for those days when my jeans just can't touch the floor.
newport news boots is on my list.

how often do you yawn in a day?? if at all.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLiesSince my husband sells nb I have a crap load, but besides the activewear shoes, i'd say my payless boots for those days when my jeans just can't touch the floor.
newport news boots is on my list.

how often do you yawn in a day?? if at all.

New Balance are my favorite sneaker! I'm an 11 1/2 EE , can you hook a fella up with some basketball kicks? They have a hiking boot too thats preety nice.

Usually never unless I'm tired.....it's reserved for night time.

What's your hair turn on/off for the opposite sex ( or same for those so inclined)? Do you like women with short hair or Lady Godiva? Mustache? Beards? Hirsute? Bald?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
What's your hair turn on/off for the opposite sex ( or same for those so inclined)? Do you like women with short hair or Lady Godiva? Mustache? Beards? Hirsute? Bald?

Men I like curly hair, if they don't have curly hair I like short/medium hair, don't like bald spots and on women I like medium/long straight puffed at the top (roots) but not overdone..
My ideal woman with perfect hair is heather locklear. she is absolutely gorgeous and her hair! man, i'd like to have it.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Men I like curly hair, if they don't have curly hair I like short/medium hair, don't like bald spots and on women I like medium/long straight puffed at the top (roots) but not overdone..
My ideal woman with perfect hair is heather locklear. she is absolutely gorgeous and her hair! man, i'd like to have it.

how many plants do you have in your house? and what kind is your fav?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I have 4 different varieties of ivy in the house, the rest of the potted plants are on the either the front or back porch, I have lots of herbs and a few flowers like azealas and impatiens for color.

Do you have a creative hobby? like scrapbooking, knitting, woodworking?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

Do you have a creative hobby? like scrapbooking, knitting, woodworking?

Cooking. I like to stock random ingredients, purchase whatever meat/fish/vegs are looking good, and leave it to a whim. So, that monk fish might end up Spanish, Puerto Rican, Indian, Thai, Greek or Suthwestern style, depending on the mood and pantry.
I even pick the plate color to accent the visual.

Eat the cashews in the glove compartment until you can get home/find a diner, or eat McDonlads?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
*Pats BT on the back* Monkfish! Mmmmm - Nice find! I can't find it often enough around here....

I'd rather wait for a good meal than spoil it by eating snacks....

What's the most exotic/rare food/delicacy you've eaten?
(For me, it would have to be fresh white truffles)

[edit on 1/26/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Most exotic would be Ostritch jerkey. It was very good.

Do you have a favorite brand of clothing that you buy?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Do you have a favorite brand of clothing that you buy?

I tend to buy from next alot for some reason.

Whats the best memory you have?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
*Pats BT on the back* Monkfish! Mmmmm - Nice find! I can't find it often enough around here....

I'd rather wait for a good meal than spoil it by eating snacks....

What's the most exotic/rare food/delicacy you've eaten?
(For me, it would have to be fresh white truffles)

[edit on 1/26/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

Yeah, most get hung up on the skinning of monkfish. I've had the truffles, chipulines ( forget if they're grasshoppers or crickets) blowFish , various blood sausages, a host of innards in a myriad of different ways, Spanish eels in garlic sauce, lamb eyeballs, bull balls, and something I'd wager no one has eaten, though it is a Spanish delicacy.....Percebes--goose barnacles.

Is Fear ever a factor in what you eat?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Nope I'm not afraid when eating food, sometimes I prefer not to know what I am eating.

What was the most recent act of kindness you performed?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
What was the most recent act of kindness you performed?

I suppose holding the door for someone and directing an old lady to the "chunky soup" section of the aisle.

How much can you take before you burn yourself out? Or do you burn yourself out by trying to accomplish too much at once??

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
How much can you take before you burn yourself out? Or do you burn yourself out by trying to accomplish too much at once??

Depends on what I am doing, I don't usually get burned out but 48 hours without "me" time can push me to the limit.

Did you buy any new cd or music album?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I buy 10-15 a month.

Most recently some Ben Harper to drown out the P Money & Scribe that my wife got when her boyfriend Scribe signed her hat.

Have you got to know anyone better in the Get 2 Know Each Other Game!!! ? Who?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Do you wear lots of jewelry?

A Religious medallion that my mother gave me at 14 on a chain I purchased at 16. That and a watch....I have a watch addiction...I'm down to seven watches.

i collect antique watches. my fav. is a pre-WW2 cartier 'tank watch' with an alligator band.

Would you ever consider a genetalia or nipple piercing?

naw!!!! your not into s&m. whetever gave me that idea!(say 'hi' to the folks at 'paddles' for me) lmfao!

Originally posted by Masked AvatarHave you got to know anyone better in the Get 2 Know Each Other Game!!! ? Who?

yes, all of you, but especially Bout Time.
-j; )

what was the last thing that made you cry?

[edit on 26-1-2005 by Nine Inch Nails]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think it was Tom, my ex boyfriend who I had for about a week (only said yes cause I didnt want to hurt his feelings, but then I didnt really like him so I dumped him...I highly think that he cried (he cries when hermit crabs die -.-))

Have you ever cut yourself/thought about it or attempted/thought about suicide?

( ^ proof of my disturbedness ^ )

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reikuro
Have you ever cut yourself/thought about it or attempted/thought about suicide?

No...... My two friends did (at different times for different reasons) when they were 15-16ish.

How do you make sure your following through with your goals?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
keeping journals, writing down goals and then revisiting them to see how far I have progressed or not.

What your favorite indulgence dessert?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

What your favorite indulgence dessert?

Chocolate Cake, with Chocolate Frosting... mmmm mmmmm

Who is your favorite band / artist from

70's -

80's -

90's -

today -

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nine Inch Nails
yes, all of you, but especially Bout Time.
-j; )

You mean the mystery is revealed!?

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join