It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get 2 Know Each Other Game!!

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Does sex and food mix?
(I mean getting kinky with food, personally I don't think so, food is an experience on it's own, same as sex, but they shouldn't be combined)

Not until afterwards, i think it's always good to work up an appetite first.

What kind of weather be it summer or winter puts you in the mood more??

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

What kind of weather be it summer or winter puts you in the mood more??

Im a MALE, weather puts me in the mood.

How many hours a week do you spend on the PC? This forum?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
How many hours a week do you spend on the PC? This forum?

waaaayyyyy too much
a hour or two proberly

Q: Whats your favourite book of all time?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Do sex & Food Mix?

The food ceremony, yes. The seduction through courses, the tactile stimulation from the textures & tastes.
I've tried the 9 and 1/2 Weeks lusty fridge raid......it did nothing for me but want to take a shower & get unsticky!!

What Season gets you in the Mood best?

There's something to be said for all of them, but likely summer for me....I like sweat. I think a long willowy spaghetti strap cotton dress on golden tanned shoulders with a shiney ankle bracelet or two is just about the sexiest thing going ( too much information ,yes, but I thoroughly enjoyed picturing that!! )

How much time spent at ATS?

Much less than actual....I leave the Window open while working

Favorite Book?

Too many to list; I like Tom Clancey novels & I enjoyed the Da Vinci Code....I tend to love short stories the most.

Do you shed tears of joy as well, or just sorrow/pain?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Do you shed tears of joy as well, or just sorrow/pain?

yes

Do you ever do product rebates or is it too much for you to collect?

And.........

Do you keep your recipets all together??

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
To the first no, though I should and to the second yes but only for my jeans and any electronic gadgets or video games I buy.

Your pick for Best Picture at the Oscars?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I hate how fascist the Oscars have even become today....but....it still means something in the film industry I suppose....

If I had to pick from the list they've put together - Sideways, for sure....Incredibly well put together movie

How well do you balance your checkbook? Are you anal-retentive about it, or do you often find you forgot to put in an expense here and an expense there? (Sadly, I'm the latter...lol)

[edit on 1/25/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
To the first no, though I should and to the second yes but only for my jeans and any electronic gadgets or video games I buy.

Your pick for Best Picture at the Oscars?

I don't know I only saw two movies at the theater this year,

borne supremacy and assault on precinct 13

though I would choose born supremacy out of the two if its any consolation.

now, who has even had an obe before and saw themselves while they were out?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have had a few (less than a handful) significant oobe's, and several almost there type experiences.

The first one I literally saw my body lying on the floor and freaked out, snapping myself back into my body. It took me years from that first experience to have my second.
It's been months now since I had one, I just can't seem to "get out" but i know the issue is me.

What's the last thing you remembered that "really" spooked you?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
now, who has even had an obe before and saw themselves while they were out?

The closest I've come: I lived next to a funeral home my freshman year of college. I was half asleep when a running conversation started in my head, and I could visualize being behind the wheel of a car that was without brakes going down a steep mountain road ( there was a movie with Cristopher Walken & Natalie Wood about recording your expereince and other people being able to play them back....it was exactly like that....I felt the fear of trying to control the car, the sweat as I gripped the wheel too tight, ect.). I awoke when the voice became agitated & shouted "LET ME IN ALREADY!!!" At that point I opened my eyes and saw a ghost....a figure , all white like it was made of smoke, 'shimmering' for several seconds before it disappeared.

I embodied the adage "Smoke 'em if ya got 'em" for about an hour straight afterwards, while I called my family "witch" to get my head straight!

When was the last time, if ever, you communicated with another plain, or they "called" you?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

When was the last time, if ever, you communicated with another plain, or they "called" you?

Never communicated too scared but when i was in 8th grade me and best friends were sitting at my kitchen table playing a board game, nodboy was home just us 2.

A lady in a faint voice said my name first, long and drawn out, then two mins later she called for my friends', I went downstairs to see if it was my step sister screwing with my through the vents but nobody was there, I checked the crawlspace and the whole downstairs and basement. Nothing.

edit: forgot to mention after she left I was outside with my dog waiting for my mom to come home because I was too scared to go inside, but then I heard carnival/funeral music playing on my sister's piano. But it sounded likeit was coming from a different frequency level. Didn't seem like it was coming from downstairs, but it did. if that makes sense.

Second thing, I was recording a song back then as well, and when I played it back to see if it worked a voice on the tape said my mother's name but it was like a man whispering/screaming.

And then I also saw a man in the mirror, a ghost on the wall making the sign of the cross with his body, going up and down and side to side.

do you feel comfortable enough to contact a spirits or do you believe you are playing on dangerous grounds?

[edit on 25-1-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I make no attempts to contact spirits, unfortunately that doesn't prevent me from seeing them when they want to be seen or heard.

Do you believe in Obeah, Voodoo, Santeria, dark magic?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I don't know really, I believe there are dark forces and spirits around us but I do believe that dark arts have worked sometimes.

Do you believe in dopplegangers?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Do you believe in Obeah, Voodoo, Santeria, dark magic?

Yes, very much so. Remember that episode of the Munsters where they visit that Auto Executive and to their suprise, he's got a caldron & such witchcraft things? That's me!!

Spirits can't harm you directly, but they can scare the sh***t out of you & influence negative emotion/luck. It's best to learn how to recognize yours, your Guardian Angels, and how to "feed" them, so that they intercede on your behalf.

(Ok, how much of my imaginary fan club have I lost NOW!?!?
)

Have you ever had the desire to learn mysticism?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Do you believe in dopplegangers?

Don't know what they are but I do know that was the album title for the hoodu gurus (australian band)

Do you drink to get drunk or drink to let loose?

and how often to you drink?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yes to Bout Time's question regarding mysticism.

I drink occassionally, once or twice a month tops. Sometimes i go months without an alcoholic beverage.

I never drink to get drunk, even though I have gotten drunk before. drinking for me is more a social thing, being dragged on social business meetings and office parties by my husband, I'll drink just to loosen up a bit or nurse a drink in the attempts to keep looking entertained.

Do you prefer mixed cocktails, straight shots, wine or beer?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

beer?

I prefer Beer... Every couple of months I'll have a bloody mary or cesar same thing really.

anybody watch 24?? if so, are you pissed that they make you wait a week when in the beginning they showed 2 hrs ??

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I drink to get loose, I drink to get drunk, I drink to be social. I drink beer and straight or on the rocks.

I probably won't drink at all this year, however. It just does nothing for me anymore in terms of enjoyment. I've had everything I've ever wanted in terms of rare this or that, and to go down in grade would be just drinking for drinkings sake.
I know I won't get the craving until BBQ season anyway.....then the ice cold Sol in the cooler will be calling my name!!

Who's the more skilled lover, you or your significant other?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

beer?

I prefer Beer... Every couple of months I'll have a bloody mary or cesar same thing really.

anybody watch 24?? if so, are you pissed that they make you wait a week when in the beginning they showed 2 hrs ??

I drink a beer every now and again myself, along with straight shots. Mixing doesn't hack it.

As for 24, yes, I do watch it. The week-long wait doesn't bother me so much as the heavy-duty conservative messages like those in the last episode- It's okay to torture liberals!

Do you play computer or console games? If you do, which ones?

DE

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Who's the more skilled lover, you or your significant other?

Probably me, I haven't seen my husband on his optimal performance, when that changes i'll let ya know. Maybe I have and just didn't think about it. Not saying that sex with him is boring but it could be better.

If your outlook on life was based on relativity or objectivity would you really believe in anything at all?

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join