It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get 2 Know Each Other Game!!

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If it tasted worse than ass, than natural instinct would probably have me spit it out.

Do you play texas hold em?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
no but i can and i do like other card games especially pinochle although i haven't played in a long time. do you think it is easier to raise boys or girls?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well as a guy I am sure I would have to say boy. Easier to relate to them.

Would you name your first born after yourself? Of course it being the same sex

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
No, but I like the idea of naming a son after my husband.

Should women take their husband's names?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think so. I would hope my girlfriend takes my name in marriage.

Do you think a guy has a certain date to buy the girl jewellry? I had this discussion with my girlfriend yesterday. Looking to compare results.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
I think so. I would hope my girlfriend takes my name in marriage.

Do you think a guy has a certain date to buy the girl jewellry? I had this discussion with my girlfriend yesterday. Looking to compare results.

I'm not sure what you mean here. Do you mean a deadline, or some kind of implicit timeline, by which you have purchased her a certain value of ornament?

Let me sound sexist and tell you that women have all sorts of secret agendas by which they will judge the "truth" of your love. And no, they won't tell you. And some of the agendae contradict each other!

I would absolutely REFUSE to play that game. I am in control of when and what presents I buy. Anything else is a bribe.

That said, I am also liberal with gifts. I like the way jewelry looks on women.

Even as we approach a decade of marriage, the centerpiece of each gift-giving season is some kind of jewelry for the Mrs. Just so she knows that my love is romantic; and not best symbolized by a blender or an electric mop or something.

Did you ever try to get an object back after a relationship was over?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Situation has never really arrived but I am sure I wouldn't. Unless I actually owned it than yes. I wouldn't ask for any gifts I purchased for her.

Name your favorite Band, Song, Movie.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Band: Led Zepplin

Song: Stairway

Movie: "The Maltese Falcon"

If Hollywood made a movie of your life, who'd play you?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
good choices.

Loved the maltese falcon.

Ahhh... Pauly shore?

Hrmm.. Tough one. I'm gonna go with Adam Sandler.

The guys hilarious and if my life was put into a movie I would want it to be a comedy

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Who has it easier, men or women?

One of the greek philosophers was asked this once. According to legend, he said that women have an easier life. The goddess hera punished him by turning him into a woman for a year, at the end of which he confessed that he had been mistaken.

So, which do you think?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Men definitely. Physically and aesthetically speaking there's much more upkeep required for a woman.

If you wrecked your car because you were inebriated, there were no witnesses to it, and you could leave the scene before police arrived to avoid a DWI, would you take off?

Peace

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
In a word..... Yes.

Best show of all time?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
TV show or Broadway show?

For TV, I will go with Star Trek Voyager. For Broadway, Les Miserables.

If you knew you were 100% right about something, would you stand up for it to the death?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Yes I would. Staying right can be more important than staying alive.

Is there ever a time when the government should take short-cuts in the legal process in order to catch a criminal?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yes. Sometimes the law is only getting in the way of itself when they know the person is guilty. Damn loop wholes.

Do you believe in capital punishment?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
no i think death is to easy . no matter what the crime i beleive they should all be in general population. i think escape to new york was a good idea .i think it was manhattan as the island prison . lets do it !!! now ,do you think all prisoners should have access to new dna trials.?even if their original trial ran so called' by the book?'

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Honestly, I don't know much about the issue. I can see them needed to pay for it, unless they can produce some compelling evidence ASIDE from the DNA that they are probably innocent.

In my experience, most criminals continue their legal battles, well after it has become obvious that they are indeed the perp, partly so that their family (especially children) can afford the luxury of believing they are innocent.

Even after your girlfriend gives up on you, mamma still thinks you're an innocent man, and that's all that matters.

Ever done jury duty?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Nope have not. I think I would like to just once.

Ever been a defendant in court?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
No never thank goodness!

Favorite wine?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Not a fan of wine at all. Drank cheap hooch as a minor.. still feeling the effects!

What is your job?

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join