It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get 2 Know Each Other Game!!

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Fostah's!

Australian for drunk.

And now, everyone gets to make fun of me.

Favorite brand of hard liquor?

DE

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Captain Morgan - Spiced Rum

or

Jack Daniels

Favorite olympic sport?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Curling.

I was going to merely leave it at that, but then I was informed that I was being unsportsmanlike for a too-laconic post.

Fine.

"What I like most about curling, by Dr. M. Strangecraft"

What I like most about curling is the fact that it is the only "serious" sport played with broom. Second the thing you bowl with is called a stone, although its made of metal, and looks like someone mated a mud-anchor with a refrigerator handle. The Third thing I like most about curling is the thought that for a buncha swedes and finns, this is like their superbowl, and they are sitting around, 20 to a couch, getting loaded and screaming at the TV, until neighbors pound on the wall and then the whole room shouts to shut the _ up curling is on you idiot!" Fourth all the guys are incredibly good shape for doing no more than pushing a broom or a mud-anchor across the ice.

oops forgot my question: who do you think will get the most medals this olympics?

[edit on 17-2-2006 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Norway seems to be in charge since the get go.

If you could ask one question and have it honesty answered. What would it be?

Can be of any conspiracy in our world, etc.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
what are the gps coordinates of the nearest large (over 500 oz.) undiscovered surface placer deposit of gold with respect to my present location?

Would you rather leave your nation forever, and not be allowed to return, or stay in your hometown forever on pain of death?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I would leave my nation forever. I do love it here greatly, but I would have no troubles trying another culture.

Would you rather be made fun of behind your back, or never talked about at all.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Never talked about at all.

Walk silent, leave no trace, and all that.

Would you rather be famous by being given credit for someone else's hard work, or would you rather do the hard work that improves people's lives around the world, and see a total stranger get all the credit?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
don't matter to me so long as people especially children lives get better.have you or even the next person who answers actually seen a ufo or know a trustworthy oerson who has?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Yes, I've seen about 20 I'd consider as not being readily explainable, since the mid 1970's. I grew up in a rural location, and during college actually tried to investigate them on my own.

Have you?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Have not.

have you ever spent a night in jail?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Never been to jail

Ever been in a car accident that was your fault? How serious?

[edit on 18/2/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Never. Few little bumps but never any damage.

Ever witness a serious crime?

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
No I haven't, thank goodness.

What is the wildest thing you would ever do?

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
well i think everyone might want a shot at this one. well haven't seen or known anyone who has seen one but,if the aliens asked me i would go. that's pretty wild . how about you?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
How about me as in the wildest thing I would do, or would I go with aliens?

I'll answer them both:
The wildest thing I would ever do is streak at a national sports game.

Would I go with aliens if they asked me to go with them?
Um. No. I have a family, and I have no desire to see another world or anything wierd like that. Hopefully pop some pics, but that's it for me.

Would you ever rat out your best friend? (If it doesn't have to do with murder)

[edit on 20-2-2006 by Rouschkateer]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Depends on the situation. Most likely no, but if it was abnormally cruel and someone innocent was hurt, then Yes.

Do you own any pets?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yes. I have two dogs...a chocolate lab and a dalmation/put bull mix. I also have a hamster...she's a cutie.
I also have an outdoor cat that I rarely see.

Did you "aquire" any pets or kids through a relationship?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Nope. When I moved in with my girlfriend we got 2 cats together though.

Would you rather adopt or have your own children?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Have my own.

Frau Dr. is adopted, so we are certainly open to adopting children, too.

And we may do so after our own are launched into the world. But there is something unique about being there as she feels the life stirring within her.

I remember patting her tummy before bed, and seeing a tiny hand pushing back through her tummy!!!!! unforgettable.

If you were visiting a village in another nation where you didn't speak the language, and the natives were offering you a bowl of something, which they were eating with evident pleasure, would you taste it? What about if "no" was considered extremely rude in their culture?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You only live once, right? Try The Bowl. I mean, I've tried all sorts of food already. If it tastes worse than ass, so be it.

Now, to further Herr Doctor's query- if it DID taste worse than ass, would you spit it out, or smile and try to tank it out?

DE

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join