It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strong Earth People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
All of the people who live on earth are amongst the toughest beings.We fight bad weather,emotional heartbreak,physical ailments,loss of loved ones...There is a lot of talk about superior beings from other planets.I dont believe that for a second.We may be a young race.We may lack technology.What we have is heart.You cant buy heart and guts.It is not for sale.100 years ago we didnt have cars,now were on mars.The technology will come.I believe we on earth are superior beings.Only a few races visiting here are kind species.Ever see the greys bringing pets on their trips here.The answer is no.They are here to pillage us and the planet.They cant because we are too strong.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

I don't think it is right to say what you have. First of all, in the book of Enoch, he describes one of the dimensions he visited w/ the et's to be like a heaven, of peace and happiness. Also in the reading of Zecharia Stitchin's books, I have learned that the et's brought kingship down to earth, lived in a similar society. The workers who toiled for many years, revolted against their leader believing it was wrong. Thus, we were created.....Anyways, this obviously shows emotion, and I'm pretty sure if you have emotion, you can feel compassion, among other feelings.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
thats deep man

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

I just think that to say we are the only beings of having feelings is an ignorant statement, connecting w/ et's at some point down the road is gonna take a lot of compassion and understanding, not to mention, they're are more kinds of et's than grays...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Emotions are not alien to us or our alien creator (s) . The lack of empathy when He/Them are mad or fed up...
That is what worries me.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I still reckon all the alien groups would be bad news for us.

But i am so happy today, i found one of the layline cross over points on earth, lol. It was one of the most important things i wanted in my life.

Just shows you, there is more to stuff than your 5 senses can pick up.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by youthsavior

Emotions are not alien to us or our alien creator (s) . The lack of empathy when He/Them are mad or fed up...
That is what worries me.

that is exactly what i would be worried about too. they could wipe us out in an instant..

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Only on ATS would this thread seem normal. God bless this place. Carry on.

Frankly, I agree with the OP. Humans may suck a lot of the time, but they don't give up or give in as a whole. They are unique on this planet, and on others. Nothing in existence compares to humanity.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I figure it this way... some humans are nasty and mean, and some are so kind and caring... I think the aliens are the same. I just hope we have enough of them on our side that do care about us.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

I get you. In esoteric circles it is said that unlike the angels we can evolve beyond our every condition to almost godhead. I add this as a philosophical truth as opposed to a religious one.

I don't believe in the ETH so the idea of ET does not occur to me.Which is not to say that no ETs have ever landed.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Yet what if they are a demon and and angel and all in between ?

top topics

join