It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Crap!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I had know idea that the Kennedy family originally got all of there money and power from illegal bootlegging during Prohibition. Makes sense though *cough* *cough*....

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.
edit on Mon Jan 10 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Holy Crap..... its Their not There

line two

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yep, the USA is built on Rum Runners, Slave Traders and Pirates. My Grandad used to run bootleg for good ole Joe. Later, when JFK was President, he appointed my grandad to be an ambassador thru People to People. Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Also alcohol producers, a lot of the old timers got their start from illegal actions...

Who says crime doesn't pay?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Holy Crap! it's no not know.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Okay, first off people who only post to point out a flaw in the grammar can keep that to themselves we can all understand the first post even if it is a bit silly to read.

As for the prohibition, it’s actually a well know fact. A news article came out the other day that talked about how good people can’t win. Something about how the urge to be fair and nice holds them back from taking advantage of weakness in a rival.

If pot is made legal would the public make a deal of a pot farmer holding public office? I wonder...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yea, sorry about the grammar. I was pretty ###### when I wrote it, and I guess grammar seemed hardly relevant.
But it may explain why he was assassinated. Kennedy likely had a different view of the world, based on his origins. TPTB likely didn't meet eye to eye with his view of the world.

top topics

join