It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Developments on John P. Wheeler III's Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

New Developments on John P. Wheeler III's Death

www.trn1.com

No Story Snippet - Link is to Audio File Only
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is a full length audio interview of James McInerny, who was a close friend of Wheeler, by Michael Savage. He explains more developments in the death of Wheeler and how he was involved with SEC Investigations back in 2005 where he may have recently uncovered one of the biggest financial crimes committed by the U.S. Government leaving $3.87 Trillion unaccounted for.

His supposed connections with the death of thousands of birds and fish may be relevant to some but this audio definitely nails the better possibility of why Wheeler was targeted and assassinated.

This just keeps getting deeper and deeper and eventually the Truth will come out and there will be nothing the TPTB can do to stop it.

Please listen to the audio in full before commenting as it is of very utmost importance to hear the words from McInerny to truly understand the death of Wheeler.

www.trn1.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 10-1-2011 by coolmanmike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Nice find, this does appear more plausible.
However it all is so deep that we can only guess the cause...
Good one..

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Can somebody give us a condensed version
Where is the money missing from and other pertinent one word answers would be great....
thanx s

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Good question...

There has been some speculation that the FED has been running thier own game, siphoning off money. There has been speculation it went to Europe to bail out there financial system without the American people knowing.

To stretch the conspiracy theory farther, it could be l;inked to the 2+ trillion the Pentagon could not account for, with Rumsfeld holding his press conference on Sept 10th, 2001 talking about the missing funds.

There is also the ongoing investigation into the insider trading mess that occured towards the end of 2010. Feds have found a massive insider trading ring that pretty much manipulated the markets for record prophits.

who knows...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm new to posting so not sure how to embed. This video explains a little on the SEC Investigations and how the shareholders of CMKM Diamond Inc. brought a lawsuit of the individuals who were apart of the SEC that were misleading them on where the funds of the corporation were really going.

CMKM Diamond Lawsuit - YouTube Video

Below is another link of how Wheeler was involved in the Investigations at that time.

He was privy to a wide variety of information, ranging from defense contracts to cyber-security initiatives, UAV technology, insider trading, Wall Street and the SEC, transactions involving Boeing, the Pentagon and of course Presidents George Bush, I and II.

SEC Investigations

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This is a Mike Savage broadcast that is long on speculation and short on facts. The general shed no new light on the issue and did not mention the SEC investigation at all. One of his callers did prior to the interview with the general. Basically all you've got is that Wheeler served as counsel to the SEC over twenty years ago, from 1978 to 1986.

In 1988-89, Wheeler worked with George H.W. Bush to establish the Earth Conservation Corps. In 1997-2001, he was President and CEO, Deafness Research Foundation. He was consultant to acting Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics from 2001 to 2005, Special Assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force from 2005-2008. From 2008 to 2009, he was Special Assistant to the Acting Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations, Logistics and Energy. From 1983 to 1987, he was Chairman and CEO of Mothers Against Drunk Driving, and from 1993 until his death, he was the founding CEO of Vietnam Children's Fund.
Source

Wheeler is best known for his championing the Vietnam memorial. Indeed, his life can be considered military-oriented. That's where he mostly worked. To rey to pull an SEC investigation into this when he last worked for the SEC over 20 years ago is, in my view, fanciful speculation without a shred of evidence.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by coolmanmike

This audio is a must listen--I'm so thankful that Savage isn't letting off of the Wheeler coverage. Each of us need to keep pressing this--do not let this story fade into oblivion. I will try to post a summary of the audio this evening, for those who don't have time to listen in entirety.
I've been following ATS for some time now, without registering, but Wheeler's death was the final straw. I had to put my selfish fear of big brother aside, as they want us to remain either ignorant or in fear. I'm an investment banker--one of those evil fat cats--would you ever guess? This site is full of intellectually curious and intelligent people, from all walks of life. Of course the media labels all those willing to consider conspiracy theories as mentally unstable social outcasts. I'm devastated that individual thought is now coined radicalism.
Please help keep this topic at the forefront--we can't let them get away this easily, can we????

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

bottom right link of all John P. Wheeler III

2nd of two videos

Reminds me of some details in the Egypt Air video piece that was a big topic at one time.

Egypt Air
But with so many videos put up by the Illuminati on the same subject how do you remember
the CIA mind control one.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Did anyone hear Webster Tarpley on AJ today. He stated clearly that Wheeler held a supervisory position over that loaded B-52 that went missing a couple of years back. Some nuclear parts were still missing last I heard.

I couldn't believe my ears! I think it was in the end third or beginning 4th hour (overdrive). If anyone has that clip - please post it!

join