It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another man arrested after threatening to kill senator and his staffers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
John Troy Davis Facing Assault Charges After Allegedly Threatening Senator Michael Bennet

A Colorado man is accused of threatening to set fire around U.S. Sen. Michael Bennet's local office and shoot members of his staff.

John Troy Davis faces a charge of assault on a federal employee and is scheduled to be in court in Denver on Monday afternoon.

According to an arrest affidavit, Davis called Bennet's office Thursday to complain about his Social Security benefits. The affidavit says at one point, Davis told a Bennet staffer he is schizophrenic and that he "may go to terrorism."

What kind of insane person says this kind of thing on the phone to staffers? He may really be a schizo...

That happened BEFORE the shooting... maybe he was another MK-Ultra who didn't understand his mission.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

There's a lot of crazies out there. Just days before this tragedy, there were exploding packages sent to (I believe) 2 Representatives and Janet Napalatono. My guess is we are going to hear of quite a few planned attacks.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
violence or destruction is never the answer, but since we are in/have been in a great depression of sorts, people are hurting, going hunger, losing jobs they have held their entire adult life, the people and every aspect of our society is downsizing more and more everyday....then you hear about money getting thrown around here and there big money millions & billions like its monopoly money, no one seems accountable for anything, and the more news you watch and read the more smiles and finger pointing you see, with all business as usually, government seems the only ones recession-proof

...with all that said these events are not all that surprising to say the least

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
My guess is we are going to hear of quite a few planned attacks.

Me too. Can you smell what's cooking?

Then there will be a need for action to be taken to protect their corrupt behinds from the people they are supposed to serve. They will need more powers to protect themselves from the "terrorists".

top topics

join