It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of UFOs Taken from Melbourne, Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Source

Melbourne, Australia - 8/1/2011 - 4:46 AM

These are not satellites or the ISS. You can see the size of the thing and a satellite passes underneath at 13 seconds.

You can see the difference between a satellite which is tiny compared to this UFO.

I have another video shot 9 minutes after this one, and it's even bigger than this one.

So unless there are TWO ISS flying around which there is not (so debunkers you can rule out your theories it's the ISS).

ThisOBJECT/UFO is almost the same as the one I filmed in October last year.

(Editor's Note: A number of readers have sent me a link to this video, so I am posting for all of our readers to take a look. As with any publicly posted video on youtube, more investigation is needed before a definite conclusion can be reached on what the objects are.

I am thinking this cannot be a satellite as it does not move in a straight line. I could be wrong though, its happened before.

I looked around and did not find this so I thought I would post it on here.

Just looking for others opinions as it looks interesting.

Any thoughts?

Pred...
edit on 10-1-2011 by predator0187 because: forgot source

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I would have to agree...
it does seem to change direction...
I

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
thank you for bringing this to the attension of members
with the changes in direction this cannot be mistaken for a satalite or ISS
the size of the craft would be relevent to the height from the ground and as you pointed out it flew ABOVE
a satalite
this is very convincing from a investigative point of veiw
i wounder if you could add some comments from the utube site from the poster?

thanks for the footage its now added to my orbs file

xploder

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think its just a satellite or maybe the space station. The curvature of the earth would make it appear not look like its moving in a straight line. I often look at the stars and see satellites moving across and they do often gradually curve off in another direction while travelling across
edit on 10-1-2011 by Paulos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Heres #2,

At about the 1:00 mark it seems to kind of sway off course a little, almost as if it is reacting to the laser. I could be crazy though.

Check it out.

Pred...

This might be the same video just mirrored.
edit on 10-1-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.I have seen this type of thing ona number of occasions in the Northern hemisphere, it looks to me like a satellite.I mightbe wrong, although i have seen this myself before and thought nothing of it, other than a satellite. Good post though.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by antibren
how he shoots his little laser at it... like that is gonna influence them one way or another...

What that will do here in Australia is score you a prison sentence. I wouldn't have put myself on YouTube doing that.

Although it does seem too large to be a satellite, they can be quite bright in the morning and evenings. If it wasn't going in a straight line he might be on to something.

Anyway, he's lucky it wasn't a plane, otherwise the cops would be at his door...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by antibren
how he shoots his little laser at it... like that is gonna influence them one way or another...

What that will do here in Australia is score you a prison sentence. I wouldn't have put myself on YouTube doing that.

Although it does seem too large to be a satellite, they can be quite bright in the morning and evenings. If it wasn't going in a straight line he might be on to something.

Anyway, he's lucky it wasn't a plane, otherwise the cops would be at his door...

Same thing in Canada, you are not allowed to shine a laser at a plane. But, this is not a plane it would have some sort of lights on it to identify it.

I not too sure about the satellite theory though, I know obviously the Earth is curved so it would be following a slightly curved trajectory, but it seems as if it moves more than that. Could be just me though.

Pred...

new topics

top topics

join