It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pattern of anti-government attacks emerges over single week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

www.rawstory.com

Another little-noticed killing of a former government official may also be getting more attention now. In late December, 51-year-old Christopher Smith was found dead of a gunshot wound inside of a vehicle in Phoenix.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The portion of the story I snippeted was something I was not even aware of...another strange death in AZ. I think they're right that this may be getting more attention now.

I guess maybe there might be more to string together here. A clear pattern does seem to be emerging.

This story doesn't even mention Wheeler, which may be related somehow. I think there are links here to be discovered...and if anyone can do it, it's the people here at ATS. Efforts are already underway.

There's very little of that kind of effort happening among investigative journalists, in my opinion. They seem quick to slap on a label suited to their prospective employer's wishes and be done with it, don't they?

www.rawstory.com

Here is the link to the story about Christopher Smith, a lobbyist for Cox Communications who chaired the public policy committee of the Arizona Technology Council. ... azcapitoltimes.com...

edit on 1/10/2011 by ~Lucidity because: to add a bit more...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This would be the 3rd incidend of a government official being killed in the last week.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

Right...and a fourth almost killed. But there again, does the federal judge count?

And is it just me, or does it seem a lot of WOMEN in Congress and lobbyists are involved here? Either directly or indirectly.

Smith worked for Brenda Burns. Turton for Rosa DeLauro. And then of course there's Giffords.

And this too from the story...

On Thursday, packages addressed to Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley (D) and his secretary of transportation flashed, smoked and caused minor injuries.

A similar incendiary device addressed to Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano ignited in a DC postal facility Friday.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Most likely a random act of violence with Smith. That is a horrible area of town with a lot of drug activity and gang violence, and you really shouldn't be there unless you absolutely have to be.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by garbageface

Perhaps. Still a lot of coincidences is a short span of time.

I hadn't heard of any of these three other incidents. Bears pondering and/or tucking away. It's a dot.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It would appear that those whom are the culprits are taking the phrase " Carpe Diem " to extremes.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Authorities discovered Ashley Turton, former chief of staff to Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D-CT), dead in a burnt-out car Monday.

Washington DC Fire and Metropolitan Police departments found Turton's BMW in a garage on the 800 block of A Street Southeast. "This could be just a tragic freak accident," Metropolitan Police Lt. Nicholas Breul told Roll Call. "And that’s why we’re crossing our i’s and dotting our t’s because it is a little freaky, and we need to figure out why. But there is no indication now that there was any crime."

Found dead in a burnt out car, and no indication of a crime? Unless she was unconscious for some reason, she would have exited the burning car. If she was unconscious, why?

It does say that they're investigating it as a homicide, but I question the comment about no indication of a crime. Maybe because of the fire that covered it up? Anyone dead in a burned out car I would think, would be an indication there was a crime committed.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

www.rawstory.com

Another little-noticed killing of a former government official may also be getting more attention now. In late December, 51-year-old Christopher Smith was found dead of a gunshot wound inside of a vehicle in Phoenix.

thanks for the link ... i stumbled across this interesting quote in the story ...

"This could be just a tragic freak accident," Metropolitan Police Lt. Nicholas Breul told Roll Call.

"And that’s why we’re crossing our i’s and dotting our t’s because it is a little freaky, and we need to figure out why. But there is no indication now that there was any crime."

naaahh, no indication that was a typo, either.
move along folks, nothing to see here
(sarcasm)

** the sentence reads more like a subconscious confession prior to committing shoddy work. (investigation)
edit on 10-1-2011 by Honor93 because: add text

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Im wondering first, is THE MAN trying to pick off spceific people? Are these people probable whistle blowers, afterall gabrielle gifford is a true honest person. I think in all the government congress, senate and house she is the most honest. wheeler, the neighbor new he had an antique dish for his wife, but, maybe there was more in the briefcase then the neighbor new about. idk just a thought...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Has the left finally 'lost it' ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1abea5269593.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
the judge that died (god rest his soul)
was acused of mail tampering in a case of federal govenment oversteping its authority
the two accused were janet neapalitano and the judge
there were 27 counts of mail tampering to sway a jury by way of tampering with evidence

if this came out it would have brought states rights right up to the top of the news

not sure of the correct conection but the judge may have been in a position where he could have implecated people high up on the federal food chain

his death would now serverly hamper investigations into dhs head

god rest the souls of the victims

i hope this outrage was not judicially motivated

xp

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

You're saying "left" because it's the Daily KOS, I suppose. I can't comment on this because I don't think in terms of left and right, so I'd botch any attempt. But this was probably sarcasm?

reply to post by XPLodER

Early on it was reported on cable "news" that the judge had no plans to be at the location on Saturday...that he stopped by on a whim, last minute, so if he was a ot the target, they would have had to have been tailing him, Don't know how true these reports were though.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing this to everyones attention, you would think you would be flaged more for this, this crap is important! It looks like a coup going on, if it were any other country I would say so out right! Star and flag for you man.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Obinhi

Thank the people at Raw Story...I just spotted it when looking for something else and it seemed to put a focus on a few things that the mainstream talking heads aren't even approaching the runway on, never mind taking any flight with.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Not an endorsement pro or con or total agreement, but there's a bit more about patterns and connections in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are probably random bits in a few other threads (like this one www.abovetopsecret.com... ) as well and I'll post them if I find them. ATS seems to be going the way of the megamultithreaded social networks more and more, which, for me makes it both hard to keep track of salient developments in one place and makes a person more likely to have no choice but go with the flow and mimic this behavior themselves (by that I mean this thread), as frustrating as it is.

edit on 1/10/2011 by ~Lucidity because: to add another thread

top topics

join