It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Holes,the Big Bang and Multiverse...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
After watching this Youtube Video about a Time Machine,i got all sort of weird things rammed into my Head. I wanted to make a new Thread after i wrote it down for the more educated People to tell me im crazy,or if it is explainable. I just Copy and Paste what i wrote in this Thread where the Video was posted...and i sort of got freaked out.

"Wait a Moment...if Black Holes are rips in Space and Time,wouldnt that mean,that what we see (or dont see) is the Moment they came into existence? That would mean that nothingness we see from those Black Holes is this one Moment,were nothing exists in Space and Time...this could also mean...some Big Black Holes that are so old,that they could have existed before the Big Bang...and those that vanish are catching up with Time itself,for example,that the Light becomes visible on the edge of the Universe or the Big Bang happens.

This could also mean,if a Star explodes and creates a Black Hole,that the Moment it explodes it rips apart Space and Time and creates a Hole that ends outside our known Universe...think like Wormholes...only that those arent leading us into a different Part of the Universe,but to a Place outside it,where the light from the Big Bang didnt reach it yet,or to the Time before the Big Bang

Black Holes are sort of absorbing Matter,right? Not just any Matter,but they reduce it into the Basic Elements our Universe is made of. It would mean,that the Elements that are beeing absorbed now (i.e. the Time after the Big Bang) are forming the Matter that lead to the Big Bang .

Conclusion: Black Holes absorb the Matter of our todays Universe until there is too much Matter that it sort of Explodes -> The Big Bang

It could also mean,that the Elements that are absorbed trough Black Holes (which exist outside of Space and Time) in our Universe could lead to the Birth of another Universe i.e Multiverse and so on...a cycle of Death and Birth of Universes that are all linked together trough Black Holes.

Can some understand what im trying to explain?"

Note: Dont know if this or the Science Section is the right one,it sort of belongs in both.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It could also mean,every Black Hole is the beginning of a new Universe...when it vanishes,it has enough Matter absorbed,that it implodes in itself in our Space/Time Continium (sp) and forms a new one,including the Birth of a new Universe.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
no what are u tryen to explain?
i got something for you ok what if when you are born your actually coming out from the otherside of a black hole. and as you get older you notice how time seems to go faster and faster like you are moving away from a black hole. and than at death what if some where in your body creats a black hole and process starts all over again at a much smaller scale.

i know wierd huh!!!

no realy what were u tryen to say u watched a video on black holes and than?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SpunGCake

I want Opinions from People who could/can understand the Theory and Physics behind it,not remarks like that,thanks.

Bump by the way.

top topics

join