It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a possible link to Ashley Turton Gabrielle Giffords John P. Wheeler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
#53........Mitre Corp---John Wheeler

#86........ Duke Energy ---Daniel A. Turton (husband of latest victim Ashley Turton)
NASA.........astronaut Mark E. Kelly (husband of late Gabrielle Giffords) all are connected to the top 100 contractors.

I don't know if anything, what this means.
Is the Washington circuit that small that it's in their favor/odds that there would be a link?

Someone help me out here please.

www.govexec.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I don't know , but it is being discussed here also :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 10-1-2011 by RicketyCricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Rosa DeLauro !!!!!!

Ashley Turton: worked for Congress before becoming a lobbyist, Turton served as chief of staff to Rep. Rosa DeLauro, a Democrat from Connecticut. She also spent time as an aide to Rep. Richard Gephardt.
www.aolnews.com...

DeLauro: Arizona shootings shouldn't curtail contact with public

MILFORD -- U.S. Rep. Rosa DeLauro, D-3rd, said Monday she worked together on several bills with the Arizona congresswoman who was gravely injured in a shooting on Saturday.

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Arizona, remains in critical condition after the shooting that killed six people, including a little girl, and injured 14. Police charged

Read more: www.ctpost.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
We have the BEST detectives here at ATS. Skeptic Overlord should be proud!

Originally posted by MEARC
I think there may be a connection between the deaths in recent weeks. Right now it is pretty sketchy, but the details I am trying to string together are:

1. Duke Energy (buying Tilton's company, Progress which has deeper ties to aviation) has recently built the "Duke Energy Aviation Facility" at Charlotte's international Airport
2. Mitre has the Center for Advanced Aviation System Development, etc., etc.
3. Giffords introduced HR 1441, designed to prevent the sale of military aircraft and parts on the open market and is on .

Giffords is also on the following committees:
Committee on Armed Services
Subcommittee on Readiness
Subcommittee on Air and Land Forces
Committee on Foreign Affairs
Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere
Committee on Science and Technology
Subcommittee on Energy and Environment
Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics

I smell something around an millitary aircraft and Iran. I wouldnt rule out that the birds are a part of it either - testing ability of unmanned aircraft to use chemilcal weapons against a highly specific target.

Maybe ramping up a deal to sell unammaned aircraft developed and tested by Mitre, distributed through or training provided by Duke/Progressive and sold on the open market (to Iran)?

www.progress-energy.com...
www.mitre.org...
www.edisonfoard.com...

top topics

join