It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashley Turton, former Hill aide, dead in burning car , Gabrielle gifford shooting and john wheeler t

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
His another thread with some good possible connections i don't agree with it all but it raises some good point www.abovetopsecret.com... is soros the cause of it all

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

I am with you here....I cannot really SEE the connection, but it feels dirty, doesn't it? Anytime the Illuminati does something, it comes off real sneaky, but the evidence is there for the discerning investigator, if he or her can see it clearly. I know this; TPTB never do anything that hasn't been planned out carefully, with a backup plan in place also.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

I was wondering about that too. Don't forget Christopher Smith too. He died after being shot in Arizona on 12/20/2010 I believe. He was an ex Senate Aide too.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
That adds another one so far there have been to many politicians murdered or turned up dead and that's just what we know about there could be other people who where never in the public eye so their deaths haven't been reported in the media or other people 6ft under in some undisclosed spot. We will probably never get to the bottom of this but it would be nice

top topics

<< 1   >>

join