It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashley Turton, former Hill aide, dead in burning car , Gabrielle gifford shooting and john wheeler t

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This is way out there but maybe some how all of these events are linked some how. I dont have any ideas but its just the time line seems dodgy. Maybe there has been a behind the scenes fall out or some other type of scenario leading to a power struggle within the elites. There have been alot of incidents with peculiar circumstance's its probably a coincidence but worth exploring in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Don't forget the judge at the Gifford shooting - what is going on?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

good point I forgot to add that. I wonder what's round the corner. I cant but it would be good if any body can see any way they would all tie in together if at all.
edit on 10-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: added content

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well so far this is really not many compared to say oh the Clinton White house and all the related deaths to it clear back to his governorship.... Just saying, however this does merit watching.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
There do seem to be a lot of "strange happenings" all in a short time period. I'm also wondering what is yet to come for the new year. It certainly has gotten started with a bang.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Not forgetting that due to *cough* Wikileaks they'll be replacing the old Guard in the US Embassies with the new Guard!

(just trying to dig out the linky..will add as soon as I find it)

ETA: US forced to shake up Embassies
From Source.

The US government is being forced to undertake a major reshuffle of the embassy staff, military personnel and intelligence operatives whose work has been laid bare by the whistle-blowing website WikiLeaks.

edit on 10/1/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I started the same thread 7 minutes after you did. Sorry.

But I did find that all three families (the men) are associated with the top 100 contractors.
Here:

#53........Mitre Corp---John Wheeler

#86........ Duke Energy ---Daniel A. Turton (husband of latest victim Ashley Turton)
NASA.........astronaut Mark E. Kelly (husband of late Gabrielle Giffords) all are connected to the top 100 contractors.

I don't know if anything, what this means.
Is the Washington circuit that small that it's in their favor/odds that there would be a link?

Someone help me out here please.

www.govexec.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You're forgetting Judge Roll as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Thats a good start to finding a link. Its highly suspicious and maybe grounds for a conspiracy if anything else come's to light

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Pattern of anti-government attacks emerges over single week

A pattern of violence against the US government appears to have emerged over the last week, and another dead body connected to political inner-circles who turned up Monday has some on capitol hill trying their best not to speculate.

Authorities discovered Ashley Turton, former chief of staff to Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D-CT), dead in a burnt-out car Monday. Turton's husband was Dan Turton, the White House liaison to the House of Representatives.

She was employed as a lobbyist for Progress Energy at the time of her death.

And Turton is just the latest: a well-heeled former chief of staff to the president of Arizona's state senate was found dead of a gunshot wound in mid-December. Police were investigating it as a homicide.

Washington DC Fire and Metropolitan Police departments found Turton's BMW in a garage on the 800 block of A Street Southeast.

"This could be just a tragic freak accident," Metropolitan Police Lt. Nicholas Breul told Roll Call. "And that’s why we’re crossing our i’s and dotting our t’s because it is a little freaky, and we need to figure out why. But there is no indication now that there was any crime."

Breul said there was a joint investigation into the cause of the incident.

The death of Turton and mass attacks on Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) and 18 others in Arizona came soon after incendiary devices were discovered in DC and Maryland postal facilities last week.

On Thursday, packages addressed to Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley (D) and his secretary of transportation flashed, smoked and caused minor injuries.

A similar incendiary device addressed to Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano ignited in a DC postal facility Friday.

Another little-noticed killing of a former government official may also be getting more attention now. In late December, 51-year-old Christopher Smith was found dead of a gunshot wound inside of a vehicle in Phoenix.

Smith had worked as chief of staff to Brenda Burns (R-AZ) during her tenure as president of the Arizona state Senate. He most recently was a lobbyist for Cox Communications, and served as Executive Director at the Goldwater Institute.

(more)
www.rawstory.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

)
NASA.........astronaut Mark E. Kelly (husband of late Gabrielle Giffords) all are connected to the top 100 contractors.

H.A.

The ''Late'' Gabrielle Giffords ???

Do you know something we don't ?

I am intrigued by all this, there must / might be something going on here ? Energy, environment, animals, climate, capitalism.... but what... we need a good brainstorming session to uncover and look at even outlandish ideas..
PDUK

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

That's great input now we can see all the events that have unfolded in one place now to try and make sense of it all

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ugh..didnt see this and just posted a Raw Story article about patterns of attacks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems another lobbyist named Christopher Smith was killed a week or so ago in Phoenix. Gunshot in car. Worked for another Democratic woman. Seem to be a lot of women involved here too. And lobbyists.

Oops...yes...that's the story I posted...
edit on 1/10/2011 by ~Lucidity because: to add comment to Human_Alien

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

)

H.A.

The ''Late'' Gabrielle Giffords ???

Do you know something we don't ?

I am intrigued by all this, there must / might be something going on here ? Energy, environment, animals, climate, capitalism.... but what... we need a good brainstorming session to uncover and look at even outlandish ideas..
PDUK

My apologies. They said she was deceased so long that day that I forgotten her real condition.

I just wonder if there's a link to all of this. And seeing there were so many involved in Arizona, it'll be a very detailed search. What's needed is a mega data bank. Where we can input all the names to see who if anyone, is connected.

Again, sorry Gabby. Please make a full recovery!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is probably nothing but the price of oil has increased again because of the leak in Alaska....

www.bbc.co.uk...

which supplies 12% of USA crude......... Owned by BP and Conoco.

Increasing the price of oil to the American people . plans afoot ??

Just thinking out aloud ??

PDUK

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Rosa DeLauro!!!!!

Ashley Turton:

She used to work for Congress
Before becoming a lobbyist, Turton served as chief of staff to Rep. Rosa DeLauro, a Democrat from Connecticut. She also spent time as an aide to Rep. Richard Gephardt.
www.aolnews.com...

Gabrielle Giffords:

MILFORD -- U.S. Rep. Rosa DeLauro, D-3rd, said Monday she worked together on several bills with the Arizona congresswoman who was gravely injured in a shooting on Saturday.

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Arizona, remains in critical condition after the shooting that killed six people, including a little girl, and injured 14. Police charged
www.ctpost.com...

Why do I think Wikileaks is behind this?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Thats a good find click on rosa delauro's name and see she is involved in two of the incidents and this www.ctpost.com... that happend a week ago is there a possible connection

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

Oooooh wait, it gets better!!!!

Originally posted by MEARC
I think there may be a connection between the deaths in recent weeks. Right now it is pretty sketchy, but the details I am trying to string together are:

1. Duke Energy (buying Tilton's company, Progress which has deeper ties to aviation) has recently built the "Duke Energy Aviation Facility" at Charlotte's international Airport
2. Mitre has the Center for Advanced Aviation System Development, etc., etc.
3. Giffords introduced HR 1441, designed to prevent the sale of military aircraft and parts on the open market and is on .

Giffords is also on the following committees:
Committee on Armed Services
Subcommittee on Readiness
Subcommittee on Air and Land Forces
Committee on Foreign Affairs
Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere
Committee on Science and Technology
Subcommittee on Energy and Environment
Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics

I smell something around an millitary aircraft and Iran. I wouldnt rule out that the birds are a part of it either - testing ability of unmanned aircraft to use chemilcal weapons against a highly specific target.

Maybe ramping up a deal to sell unammaned aircraft developed and tested by Mitre, distributed through or training provided by Duke/Progressive and sold on the open market (to Iran)?

www.progress-energy.com...
www.mitre.org...
www.edisonfoard.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

We need to figure out which bills they co-sponsored. And some of the judges rulings, I feel she is more important than we are led to believe. I think Mr. Turton is important as well, maybe the car was intended for him. Most are dems, yet seem centered. A bunch of lobbyists, and a bunch of females, yet no strong trend there. Az keeps popping up, could it be immigration? How'd they vote on the dream act?

Edit to add:

In June, after the Gulf oil spill, DeLauro, Giffords and U.S. Rep. Joe Courtney, D-2, and 29 other House members called on BP to direct dividends to an escrow account dedicated to cleaning up the Deepwater Horizon spill and compensating its victims.

DeLauro is performing her duties with a heavy heart. She is as close to Giffords as anyone in Congress, having recently been to a wedding shower for the Arizona Democrat.

"My step-daughter does her polling. We know each other. We talk frequently. She's someone who's smart, committed, and compassionate, and someone who want's to build consensus," DeLauro said.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Seems she has ties with BP, and Rahm.

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

edit on 1/11/2011 by ComeAndGetMe because: Addition

edit on 1/11/2011 by ComeAndGetMe because: Addition

edit on 1/11/2011 by ComeAndGetMe because: Edit to add

edit on 1/11/2011 by ComeAndGetMe because: Edit to add

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Good thread. A couple of possible theories if there were a tie to link the three. Cyber Security- Saw it mentioned that Wheeler was an advisor of some sort. Not sure if the Congresswoman and the lady who died in the Beamer were involved with Cyber Security in any way. Just thinking a False-Flag cyber event in the US could help usher in Obama's Internet-ID initiative.

Also the tie-in w/ animal deaths- What if the UAV's were being tested with Phosgene dispersal in a very targeted method for use in Afghanastan to clear insurgents out of the heavily defended mountains? Somehow, Wheeler and the other two found out about the classified opoeration and were silenced.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join